• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite things about Fox

Variable

Smash Ace
Lol. He can beat any character. Especially Pikas and Sheiks. And his last name's McCloud.
THIS!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And a Fox Zair would be Fox throwing his blaster in the air, hitting the enemy and bouncing back off of his head back into fox's arms.

I'll make a game like this.... I'll call it Brawl N.

Brawl Neutral, since we have + and -

He got mega nerfed.
........ :/

And a Fox Zair would be Fox throwing his blaster in the air, hitting the enemy and bouncing back off of his head back into fox's arms.

I'll make a game like this.... I'll call it Brawl N.

Brawl Neutral, since we have + and -
I approve of this recommendation. I suppose it would have some terrible lag on it though :/

Hes fast. looks cool. and hes furry=o
This.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Up tilt - damage
up smash - ko
up B - recovery distance
up air - "Come on" - brawl minus

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
Fox is FAST, he can KILL, he may COMBO, he has a PROJECTILE, he looks COOL, he redefines TAUNTS .....

yes yes........I love those Furries a little too much.................

Kirby1

Smash Cadet
The obvious answer is that he loses to Metaknight. That's what's good about Fox.

Lol the MU is even... :ohwell:
That's a good one, I got a few chuckles out of that.

TKD is amazing no doubt, but that's the player, not the character. It is obvious that TKD's skill level was far above the MKs that he has played and/or they simply didn't know the match up.

Blobby

Smash Cadet
The only reason why I chose Fox over Falco is cause he can stay afloat in the air by spamming his reflector... :)

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
The only reason why I chose Fox over Falco is cause he can stay afloat in the air by spamming his reflector... :)
lol thats prob the best reason in this thread XD

seriously its because i noticed from a young age that fox has speed and power, what else do you really need?

XxAlphaxXGhaxCrew

Smash Apprentice
What I like really doing is the autocanceled bair > Utilt. It's very practical. I know at low percentages it can be followed up with a Fair. But the laser is just easy damage ^_^

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
His reflector, up smash and his look.
IMO, Brawl Fox is the best looking Fox out the whole smash series. :laugh:

Top Bottom