• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Pokeball Pokemon?

shutdown56

Smash Rookie
I really like Bellossem. If you put her in the right spot, she can guarantee at least one K.O.

Denzi

Smash Master
Kyogre/Groudon/Latias+Latios.

They're all really annoying to the opponent and pretty much always gaurentee at least one kill. (and I like the R/S/E games :p)

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I think I liked the Pokemon from Smash 64 the best - very iconic.

OMG RUNZ ITS SNORLAX

Mashour2

Smash Apprentice
Manaphy for sure. I'm really good with my brother's character but he sucks with mine, so I usually get 1 ko or sometimes 2.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I like Meowth for some reason :s
Actually, there was one match against my brother with pokeballs that his hurtbox was right on the Meowth, and he was stuck getting all the damage, helpless, until the meowth disappeared.

Oh, and Manaphy with high Pokeballs/Assist trophies is full of win, (omg, which pokemon was mine, ow that snorlax I thought I threw sat on me, not mine!) lol.

My favorite is probably Kyogre on a small stage, and for overall, Latios/latias. I guess Togepi is fun for the randomness.

Saberdude27

Smash Cadet
in my opinion Kyogre, Ho-oH and Entei all work good for me, but weavile is one of the best-he can be devastating and deadly

Wombatt

Smash Rookie
marill.

in brawl it's either an uber pokemon 1% of the time or a rubbish one 99% of the time.
srsly, i've only ever seen manaphy once.

Ange

Smash Lord
The Brawl Pokeball Pokemon are REALLY bad, most of them have lame moves. Just look at Munchlax, he doesnt even USE one. Also I hate that there can only be 3 Pokeballs at once in a stage. /:

Anyway, DEFINITLY Ho-Oh. You just gotta love that Sacred Fire.

Piplup is top tier, however.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Looks like another vote for Ho-oh.

Ho-oh pretty much fits my style perfectly. Fireballs and Aerials.

Top Bottom