• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 - Orlando, FL - Jul 17-20, 08 Thanks to everyone who came!!

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol guys.

I hope I do good, lol.

I'm real excited for teams right now :).

EDIT: Everyone should really start registering.... lol.

And Big R, that made me laugh lol. Insult to compliment combos....

lol

Scar

#HarveyDent
So hey guys, at the last minute I decided that I actually might have enough money to make it to this. The only thing is that the cheapest return flight is gonna have me departing MCO on Tuesday at like 8:45 am.

So I'd be happy to go but I need rides and housing until like Tuesday... anyone offering? Hungrybox? 3 nails?

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
So hey guys, at the last minute I decided that I actually might have enough money to make it to this. The only thing is that the cheapest return flight is gonna have me departing MCO on Tuesday at like 8:45 am.

So I'd be happy to go but I need rides and housing until like Tuesday... anyone offering? Hungrybox? 3 nails?
God **** it, my name is Cash Mooney, not 3 nails :(

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I want to register online, but I don't know who I'm teaming with. Can I register and tell you my teams partner at the tournament?

gallax

Smash Hero
hey festizzio or D'oh, i need a partner. i main pika. second marth. im also good with wolf,zelda, snake, and ike. in that order. i would prefer to keep it top 3 though. pm me if you want to partner.

GoodApollo852

Smash Rookie
Hi, i put my name up a while ago, but it didnt go through.

So, im Purple.
Im gonna go into the Melee singles and doubles. And imma team with Rend for doubles.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Ha, alrighty awesome. I warn you though I'm not all I'm cracked up to be :chuckle:
If you guys are doing a MM for yoshi supremacy you need to include hungry's brother s(prin)kull(ce) sprinkles he's too good. Nastyest yoshi around.

capt. crunch knows me DOH, so when i house you you'll prob meet him
oh thats perfect btw I can come back around 8 and leave at 10 ish

Gindler

Smash Champion
If you guys are doing a MM for yoshi supremacy you need to include hungry's brother s(prin)kull(ce) sprinkles he's too good. Nastyest yoshi around.

oh thats perfect btw I can come back around 8 and leave at 10 ish
I wouldn't say nastiest persay (don't think you've played me or esam) but honestly I don't doubt it, I have been hearing time and time again of his nasyness, and his "gamer tag" pwns so much face. I hope to play him some day so I can learn somethings.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
I've played esam online he's good but I remember when we first got brawl me and hungrybox were like "yoshi is garbage" and all that stuff and he proved us wrong. So broken. I'm not sure if he's going to FAST or not. Juan?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Team partner melee here.

When is the last day we can register online, I'm waiting to get paid, and I really don't want to pay in person.
The last day to register online is July 10th.

Anyone who misses this deadline has to pay the extreme late fee.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Lol HungryBox's brother plays Yoshi? This i have got to see. I don't think anybody is on par with mine though, yoshi never stops moving and has 2 double jumps!

Gindler

Smash Champion
Lol HungryBox's brother plays Yoshi? This i have got to see. I don't think anybody is on par with mine though, yoshi never stops moving and has 2 double jumps!
I've seen him play once, lost to doc's luigi (whatever happened to doc anyway?) he did pretty well though and that was ages ago too. I'm not sure how good yours is, hopefully I'm on par (or better :chuckle:) with you though. Ha yeah, 2 double jump (i can't do), and a new wavedash (can't do that either). But yeah, might as well play some of yous guys seeing how i've never done a yoshi ditto (heard they're the worst dittos though). *sigh* I still have alot to learn about yoshi (apparently) and the other 34/35th of brawl.

On a lighter note, I wish fast was here...like now?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Another bonus to those who register online instead of at the venue, is that the more people that register before the day of the tournament, the more accurately seeded pools will be.

Top Bottom