• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 - Orlando, FL - Jul 17-20, 08 Thanks to everyone who came!!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I wanna come, but I don't even know if I actually have the days off yet (though I requested them). The 17th is my birthday, so I thought it would've been badass to take a trip to Florida as a present to myself (21st b-day). >_>

Sworddancer9034

Smash Apprentice
I will bring a setup for the 18th and the 20th and there is is about a 50% chance of me bringing a setup on the 19th. There is also a very small (but still existent) chance that I'll bring one on the 17th.

gallax

Smash Hero
hey guys. i can bring a 27 inch(or close enough) and 2- 12 inch Tv's along with a wii. I know you have me down for a wii but you dont have me down for tv's. let me know.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
*************IMPORTANT****************

Everyone should consider registering soon.

Online registration is ending in 8 days, and if you miss the deadline for that, you are going to have to pay the crazy late registration fee. If you have the money, but haven't registered because you don't have a credit/debit card, then listen up:

They sell Gift cards at stores like Wal-Mart that work like credit/debit cards, and can be used to register for the tournament online. So you can buy one of these at the store for cash, and then just enter the code online, and Acteva will process it the same way as if you just used a debit card. It's really simple to do!

I'd recommend this option over waiting until the day of the tournament and paying the late fee!

***********IMPORTANT************

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
Is it alright if I pay for teams online before I know who I'm teaming with or the name of the team? There are some variables that keep me from being certain of who I am teaming with, but for sure I'd know before the day of the tournament.

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
Once I know, how should I tell who about whom I team with. And when is the absolute deadline for doing such?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
The deadline for knowing your teammate will probably be pretty late in the game, but you might end up with a team name like "SlitThroat's team" in the bracket if you don't offer a team name before the 10th or so.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hmmmmm, this tournament is starting to look better and better.

We'll be sure to practice up at your place, right hungry?

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
ok lol

give me a good deck >_>
nah I was jk lol.

I'm a bad teacher D:

but if you don't play why is Jinzo in your BB sig lmao

What? I think I remember quite well my matches thank you, and I 4 stocked you multiple times and you didn't win one match.

Edit: I don't want to sound like an arrogant guy but I don't like lies, so be it.
the ****? you four stocked me like once, and I beat you in a ganon ditto. how is that a lie >_>

How about money match for 64 smash? I will money match anyone!
Sheer Madness would probably MM you.

Top Bottom