• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 - Orlando, FL - Jul 17-20, 08 Thanks to everyone who came!!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Texas might be able to bring a brawl set-up. Not sure yet.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Put me down as a Large, my good man.

And I might be able to bring a set-up. I'll definitely bring at least my Wii/Gamecube all the days they're needed. I just need to convince my parents to let me take a TV.

gallax

Smash Hero
hey dude. if the sizes run big i am a small. but if they run normal to small put me down as a medium. if you dont know, put me as a small.

looking for a partner. anyone want to team?

festizzio

Smash Champion
I'm an XL.

Also, I want to figure this out, I need a ride from the airport to hungrybox's house on wednesday the 16th, then from his house to the venue and back all four days, and finally back to the airport on monday the 21st. I'm arriving at Orlando Int'l at 4:30 pm approx on the 16th and leaving around 8:30 pm on the 21st.

Edit: of course I can pay gas moneyz, someone let me know if you can help me out. :)
Still need help. :dizzy:

Also, I need a teammate for Brawl still, I play Pika.

Frames

DI
If you guys know for sure you're coming (ex. you bought plane tickets already), make sure you register! Registration ends july 10th, and that's the last day to register at ALL for melee doubles (no on-site registration for melee doubles).

Registration will be offered there, but it will be more expensive, and you won't be able to sign up for all events.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Free Shirts were only for the first 30 people to register, or however many people registered by June 20th.

Exactly 30 people registered by June 20th, and we got exactly enough to cover the venue.

***********IMPORTANT READ THIS PLEASE**************

The YMCA is going to be attempting to sell you guys food during lunchtime.

WE DO NOT CARE IF BUY IT OR NOT.

It does not help us in any way, and I am told it might be costly compared to just catching a ride out to a Burger King or something.

You are all welcome to buy it, but we don't benefit or profit if you do. It's just the YMCA trying to get more money from your pockets.

It's probably going to be good food, and some people won't really have a choice either way, I might even buy it one of the days.

But you guys can make the decision on your own, knowing that buying the food from them doesn't really help or hurt us, so you don't need to feel inclined to do so.

***********IMPORTANT^^^^^^^^^^READ THAT*********

Edit: I also need shirt sizes from Thee Incubus and Geordan if possible, but at the moment, it wont really make a huge difference either way.

Edit #2: If no one holds it down with TV's, and we only get like 20-25, we are unfortunately going to have to tell all the Melee playing to fvck off for Saturday and Sunday. There is no way we can let these tournaments run overtime, and I am guessing that the last day is going to be a stressful rush no matter how many TV's we get.

Frames

DI
Edit #2: If no one holds it down with TV's, and we only get like 20-25, we are unfortunately going to have to tell all the Melee playing to fvck off for Saturday and Sunday. There is no way we can let these tournaments run overtime, and I am guessing that the last day is going to be a stressful rush no matter how many TV's we get.
We'll still have melee on saturday and sunday, some people bought plane tickets under the assumption that they could come in and play those days, and we should offer it. Worst case scenario, we only have 1 setup to use those days.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
So this is only about an hour from New Smyrna which is where I'll be at the time. I need to either take a bus over or coherse my parents into driving me since I'm staying with them.

Either way I think I'm coming but I hope I don't register and **** for no reason :0(

Top Bottom