• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 Housing--Call Me When You Know What Time You Are Arriving!

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Raistlin, I have a question to ask. Would it be possible for you to house me and 3 friends? I may not stay at hungryboxes, since it would be cheaper, and overall better for all of us.

My friend from CA may change as well. Is it possible? Sorry for the last minute thing.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Hey Raistlin, I'm pretty much the only person coming from wc (well the only actually), and I wanted to ask: Can you house me for all the days instead of at hungrybox's, 30 people in one house is kind of much, and I've also heard other things. Anyways, I appreciate you answering, even if it's no. :) Sorry for such short notice.

Edit: I arrive at approximately 4:35 eastern time at Orlando Int'l

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i dont wanna stay the night, but can me and HRNUT come by just to play friendlies for brawl on friday night?

Raistlin

Smash Lord
you guys got room for two more? let me know the details plz, i can bring a small TV and Wii
Sounds good. When are you coming?

Raistlins housing swiftbass? yo be extra nice to my friends in PA!
I will treat them as if they were my own :bee:

Raistlin, I have a question to ask. Would it be possible for you to house me and 3 friends? I may not stay at hungryboxes, since it would be cheaper, and overall better for all of us.

My friend from CA may change as well. Is it possible? Sorry for the last minute thing.
That should be fine. What day/time are you planning on getting here?

Hey Raistlin, I'm pretty much the only person coming from wc (well the only actually), and I wanted to ask: Can you house me for all the days instead of at hungrybox's, 30 people in one house is kind of much, and I've also heard other things. Anyways, I appreciate you answering, even if it's no. :) Sorry for such short notice.

Edit: I arrive at approximately 4:35 eastern time at Orlando Int'l
Yeah, that's no problem at all. That's 4:35 on Wednesday, right? And what airline?

Yo, u think FIU can grab some sleeping spaces here? It'd prolly only be for saturday night and MAYBE sunday night.
One night shouldn't be a big deal, as long as you're fine with the floor. But how many of you are there? I can't take too many.

i dont wanna stay the night, but can me and HRNUT come by just to play friendlies for brawl on friday night?
Hell yeah, come on by.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
yo raistlin, you mind if I stop by on wed night with skrach to get some melee practice? I would only stay for about 2 hours... If yes, can u send your address on a PM

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Sounds good. When are you coming?

I will treat them as if they were my own :bee:

That should be fine. What day/time are you planning on getting here?

Yeah, that's no problem at all. That's 4:35 on Wednesday, right? And what airline?

One night shouldn't be a big deal, as long as you're fine with the floor. But how many of you are there? I can't take too many.

Hell yeah, come on by.
Around like 12/1/2/3 PM Wednsday .

Thanks so much pat.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
yo raistlin, you mind if I stop by on wed night with skrach to get some melee practice? I would only stay for about 2 hours... If yes, can u send your address on a PM
Yeah dude, no problem, it'll be awesome having you guys here.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Seibrik, sorry, but that's just toooo many people :(. If you end up having fewer people, go ahead and call me and I'll see if I can do it

ragnarock

Smash Lord
WE will be on our way today bout 2pm we should get there bout 10:30 - 11:00 pm. i'll give you a call when er get in the area.

Top Bottom