• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 Housing--Call Me When You Know What Time You Are Arriving!

Raistlin

Smash Lord
ME and one more needs housing can anybody help two Bama boys out.
I'm going to have to give you a maybe right now, I have to clear this with the family. I'm not sure on the max number of people allowed to stay. Look for an answer later today.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I'm going to have to give you a maybe right now, I have to clear this with the family. I'm not sure on the max number of people allowed to stay. Look for an answer later today.
Thanks, ill come back when i get off from work and see

AfroQT

Smash Master
I'd like to if its okay with you, im not sure whats goin on i plan on attending all 4 days but dont have a spot to chill yet. If its okay wit you i'd stay at your place.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I'd like to if its okay with you, im not sure whats goin on i plan on attending all 4 days but dont have a spot to chill yet. If its okay wit you i'd stay at your place.
Yeah, I had you listed, I was just making sure.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
=(.

10char
I know dude, I'm sorry! I feel really bad. On the bright side, it would have been pretty cramped and uncomfortable for you guys anyway. I'll talk to some of my friends in the area and see how they feel about letting you 3 stay for a night.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
So Raistlin... can I get housing? I live REALLY far from the venue and need a place to stay all 4 nights.

I can even get myself to your house from home... maybe even drive people TO the venue.

*I guess only that last sentence was serious.*

Raistlin

Smash Lord
So Raistlin... can I get housing? I live REALLY far from the venue and need a place to stay all 4 nights.

I can even get myself to your house from home... maybe even drive people TO the venue.

*I guess only that last sentence was serious.*
Suhn, you, Ares, Cult, leafgreen, and dark sonic better hang out at my house at least part of the time!

And yes, I was hoping that if we need more drivers you might be willing to help.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
I know dude, I'm sorry! I feel really bad. On the bright side, it would have been pretty cramped and uncomfortable for you guys anyway. I'll talk to some of my friends in the area and see how they feel about letting you 3 stay for a night.
That'd be cool, keep me updated on that while I try to find another house.

jmanup85

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jmanup85
3DS FC
1633-4569-8126
the irony is that the place where this tourney is at is right next to my old school lol but i can try to provide rides if i can get those days off of work so keep your fingers crossed my fellow smashers

ragnarock

Smash Lord
SO raistlin, if your not able to house me, you think u can get together with some of your buddies and help a brotha out.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
SO raistlin, if your not able to house me, you think u can get together with some of your buddies and help a brotha out.
I already said you can stay here, your name is on the first post and everything....

And Afro, if you could bring a Wii that'd be cool. Also, you guys are going to have to feed yourselves, so you might want to bring some food and drinks with you. You're driving, right?

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Raistlin, you are too pro for doing this.

And yes, were going to be stopping by your house to party every day for those 4 days (even if you say no I"m comming anyway).

Also, you're too pro.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Oh, ****. Yeah, I can't fit all of you. You'll want to check with Hungrybox, I don't know if he has a limit, and look into getting a hotel. A room or two split 7 ways shouldn't be TOO bad. Sorry I can't help! Really I should give you priority since you're OOS, but I already promised housing to some Florida people. My bad for not thinking ahead :(

Raistlin

Smash Lord
i wouldnt mind if you gave my spot away yo
Unfortunately I'd also have to give away like 6 other spots, and I think a majority of the people are actually OOS (or out-of-country in some cases). I appreciate it though, and hopefully these guys can find a place to stay.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Oh, ****. Yeah, I can't fit all of you. You'll want to check with Hungrybox, I don't know if he has a limit, and look into getting a hotel. A room or two split 7 ways shouldn't be TOO bad. Sorry I can't help! Really I should give you priority since you're OOS, but I already promised housing to some Florida people. My bad for not thinking ahead :(
*sighs* It's ok. I figured as much.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Thanks man to the 10th power. I will be driving there and to the tourney and Mr.p will be with me.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Any more room for housing with you, Raistlin?

Me and Desu need housing, possibly bringing 3 more passengers.
If there's a housing fee, we can of course pay.
=)

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Any more room for housing with you, Raistlin?

Me and Desu need housing, possibly bringing 3 more passengers.
If there's a housing fee, we can of course pay.
=)
Sorry , but 12 is the definite limit. My mom isn't too cool with a million people staying here, and that's the number she will allow. If people bail during the tournament, I'll try to find you so you can stay then, because I don't have a fee. Sorry I can't help more :(

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
D=

Its ok, I started asking around about housing rather late anyways! lol
But yeah, if spots open up over the course of the 4 days...
We'd love to come chill with ya!

AfroQT

Smash Master
Raistlin has a heart of gold we will surely make sweet love at FAST.
Or play melee its like the same thing.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Hey raistiln swiftbass my crewmate who I asked you about isn't on the first page. Me and him are getting to the airport around the same time on wednesday he's still in for housing right? :) also i'm glad to hear that your house is cold, that way I can sleep heh. You gonna have a "lights out." time? I kinda wanna sleep during the melee days. xD So i can do good. Kage PLEASE COME YOUR THE COOLEST DUDE. :) Also the smash at your house is primarily melee right? :) :) :)

Raistlin

Smash Lord
It's definitely exclusively melee for the nights before melee tournaments, but we are going to have to play at least a little Brawl before the Brawl tournies, because Afro is the Florida champ and I don't want to responsible for sending him in there with no practice for like 3 days. Probably no lights out time, but you can always snag a bed early, close the door, and turn the lights off if you want. And yeah, swiftbass is still in, I just forgot to add him. He's on there now.

Top Bottom