• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 - Florida's Awesome Summer Tourney - July 17-20, 2008 (Register Online NOW!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Psh, Dominos is good. So are Pizza Hut and Papa Johns. Pizza Inn is also pretty top tier. I can handle Little Caesars mainly because it is sooo cheap. All of them are good in a different way.

Wow, I love pizza. @_@

Also, some of Midsouth is looking into this.

P.S. My birthday is also on the 20th. Can we have a party and cake, please?

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
If you are there, look me up. I will introduce you to the wonders of General Lime's Pizza Backwards as a birthday gift. Trust me, it's better than a cake,.... unless it's a caramel ice cream cake from Carvel. But seriously it's better than most cakes.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Psh, Dominos is good. So are Pizza Hut and Papa Johns. Pizza Inn is also pretty top tier. I can handle Little Caesars mainly because it is sooo cheap. All of them are good in a different way.

Wow, I love pizza. @_@

Also, some of Midsouth is looking into this.

P.S. My birthday is also on the 20th. Can we have a party and cake, please?
You don't know pizza fer **** mah boy!

Handorin

Smash Hero
Making pizza is my buisness, son. I know pizzas like the back of my hand.

Lime- If I go, I will sure hold you to that offer. Im always up for trying new pizza.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Making pizza is my buisness, son. I know pizzas like the back of my hand.

Lime- If I go, I will sure hold you to that offer. Im always up for trying new pizza.
If you work at a dominoes/other fast food pizza place that isn't in Brooklyn or Chicago, you don't know pizza.

Lol, the stuff mentioned above isn't even pizza.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Sorry I havnt lived in or visted (recently) either of those places. =/ But I have had tons of different pizza. I just named the ones that are common places, plus you already mentioned them.

Official lunch party at some pizza place. Show me what is good in FL!

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I have no idea what's good in Orlando, so... yeah...

We'll definitely get some G'Tsao's Chicken and some pizza though. I just hope someone knows where there's a Chinese and pizza place in close proximity.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
So like, I should be saving money for a new car, but this looks too good :)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Hmmm... prolly won't go to this. 13 hour drive for Brawl AND Melee? Meh. Brawl only maybe... but not Melee. I will look for a closer tournament, methinks.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Yeah, this is going to be amazing. I have started to put moneys aside for this. Just a little more and I think I should be ok. I should probably continue to add a few extra bucks to the cache just in case something goes down.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Stop spamming this thread with stupid pizza ****...

:colorful:
I think its funny
There hasnt been anything interesting on the boards lately so i find it pretty entertaining.

I hate pizza from pizza hut , papa , howies, etc

God fathers pizza is pretty good lol
The best is new york pizza

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm going to try to learn how to make my own General Tso chicken. Then at my tourney I'm going to make a huge *** batch (since it has a full kitchen in it) and use it towards the 40% off Five Star Pizzas we're getting.

on a side note, Five Star's BBQ Chicken pizza is pretty amazing as well.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
The standard slices of pizza I was going to charge a dollar for, and probably two for General Lime's Pizza & BBQ Chicken since they'd cost more. I gotta figure out how to cook chinese first though...

Overswarm

is laughing at you
get better at melee then you'll wanan come. comon if your smart you should be good at melee otherwise......
You're.

and Melee's an old game, it'll shrivel... Brawl will blossom. So I stick to Brawl. Plus, I played Melee specifically to get prepared for Brawl, so why go backwards? :p

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Sorry I havnt lived in or visted (recently) either of those places. =/ But I have had tons of different pizza. I just named the ones that are common places, plus you already mentioned them.

Official lunch party at some pizza place. Show me what is good in FL!
Well they won't be in the area. So far the only good pizza places I know of are one in Tampa that Rohins took me too, and one near my house. Both are not close. But I'm sure if anywhere would have a good Brooklyn pizza place, its Orlando or Miami.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
do you remember the name of the one you went to with Rohins? Maybe I'll check it out.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
why go backwards? :p

Hey, what do you have against backwards!? Was that supposed to be a personal insult towards me? Cause if it was, I don't think we should meet in person...

Just kidding, but why the Melee hate. I know it's old, but people will still play it. Just like how people still play 64.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Westshore buddy, Westshore.

3742 W. Lambright St., Tampa, FL 33614
Tru. Amy gets pizza from there for programs at USF and she says it's pretty good.

btw, I need to play you on Wifi to see if there any reason for playing Samus anymore. I'm leaning towards ROB more than anything.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I don't hate Melee. Melee is an awesome game. It's just that I've seen the evolution of games go half a dozen times before, and the people that hang back always have this rag-tag community ala street fighter that, while playing a fun game, have no real community at all after a decent amount of time.

Knowing that, I'm just done with Melee. I'll stick with Brawl, get good at that, and then I'll be ahead of the game. Remember how infuriating it was going to tournaments for Melee when EVERYONE was leagues ahead of you? That'll never happen to me in Brawl. That's a good feeling.

But no, I don't hate Melee. Anyone that hates Melee is stupid. I do like Brawl better, but can see how someone would like Melee more. I just don't see the point of playing it if you're going for competition; the money is and will continue to flow towards Brawl. But if you're just playing for fun, go for it.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
I don't hate Melee. Melee is an awesome game. It's just that I've seen the evolution of games go half a dozen times before, and the people that hang back always have this rag-tag community ala street fighter that, while playing a fun game, have no real community at all after a decent amount of time.

Knowing that, I'm just done with Melee. I'll stick with Brawl, get good at that, and then I'll be ahead of the game. Remember how infuriating it was going to tournaments for Melee when EVERYONE was leagues ahead of you? That'll never happen to me in Brawl. That's a good feeling.

But no, I don't hate Melee. Anyone that hates Melee is stupid. I do like Brawl better, but can see how someone would like Melee more. I just don't see the point of playing it if you're going for competition; the money is and will continue to flow towards Brawl. But if you're just playing for fun, go for it.
Nobody ever made a significant amount of money in Melee but about 10 people. Most people even considered very good have probably spent more money than they've made. For the overwhelming majority of Smashers, it has never been about making money. If you want to make money playing a game go to poker tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom