• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Farmington/Durango Tournament Rankings

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
I'll take both of you on by myself n00bs. For sure, I'll pwn you.

Jared, 10 dollar MM when I get to Dallas?

bombshelboy

Smash Cadet
I lol'd at a couple of things:
Duha: You spelled Striking "Stricking" on your sig lol!
Brandon: Why do you have the Dec 1 banner still? LOLOLOLOLOL
Zenj: LOLOLOLOL...no explanation needed
Also....lol...yo! This is bombshelboy, OH WAIT! You can see that to my left LOLOLOLOLOLOL

So....tourney soon? Where is this? Any chance at a ride from people in this area?

One more thing, I know a CF that could rip any of you n00bs in three!

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
I paid you back for the ****ing chinese food when I bought you the ****ing food at Mc Donald's. I owe you money from Sonic... god, get it right lol.

@Bombshellboy: You still sound like a ****ing girl. LOLOLOL

@Duha: I dunno if I'm going to Denver still, but if I do I'll take it XD Jiggs vs. Peach. **** straight.

btw, Kenneth, I found another song for a peach combo video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIH4vgF6MC4

Don't pay attention to the girls, but the song would fit. "What else is in the teaches of peaches?" You still have my Deiselboy CD? Dudes ****ing amazing.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
brandon, where are you now? im still in Durango. (it was just too fracken cold to hitch-hike today and its harder to get a ride with alla the students gone)

wana go to denver together?

Duha

Smash Journeyman
jigs against peach is gay and yous should know that by now but for 10 it could happen

AXE 09

Smash Master
Texas!!!

not sure if any of you remember me, but... i visited over the summer and played a few of you guys, and all the people i met were AWESOME!

anyways, i MIGHT be coming back down there before Christmas, so... just letting you guys know^^ hopefully some of you would like to meet up with me again and smash =D

Smash Journeyman
Brandon- Post on the FS-2 page and let them know who alls going. I just said me and you for sure. and when are you coming?

Zenj- I might be coming up for a weekend probably in march. I'll let you know later on.

Axe- Dont remember you. Did you play people from Durango or Farmington? Were you at a tourney?

AXE 09

Smash Master
yeah i was at a tourney, but i was actually in the southern part of texas. is there a different thread for the southern part of texas? like mccallen or mission? or somewhere down there

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
I dunno. Fox or Peach. Polar opposites. And if I up on my Falco by then maybe him. My Mario got good to... hmm.. Well, let's just say Fox and Peach.

EDIT: Oops, read it wrong. You can play anyone you want. 1 round of fox dittos would be cool. And I've heard good about your Marth to. It's really up to you tho man.

@Ben: Sorry man, I won't make it back to Durango to leave with you. I'm getting back around the 7th of January, I'll be there for 3 days. If you want to smash, Xia is throwing a smashfest over at his place, but you'd have to crash over there. There will be a few smashers. I won't make it to Denver either. I was originally going with my girlfriend, and she is leaving before I get there, so I guess not ^.^ But I am dragging your *** to FS2 on Feb 2-3 in Texas. no doubt.

@Ken: On the 11th. That's what my bus ticket is for. I should be there until February 15th or so to, just long enough to save up a deposit to move in to Florida. Yup. We still have a $20 mm Donkey vs. Fox recorded? That'd be sick.

@AXE: you're the Pikachu guy with the afro right? If so, your Pikachu is **** good man.

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
brandon: when will you be in dallas? i want to see your improvement/show you mine.

ben: i heard very good things about your ganon last week. and thats awesome cause i semi-trained and got you into competitive smash. hopefully we will get to see each other/play sometime again. you gotta see my G&W now man...

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Yeah right, the scene multiplied. Elliot and Martine (that group), they pretty much quit, but a guy from Texas and me started it up a bit. You still have to go to Farmington to play though.

Jordan, I'll be back in Durango for a bit soon, then I move. I have to money match your Link, heard it is actually pretty good. DLP, I'll catchya there ^.^

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
ben: i heard very good things about your ganon last week. and thats awesome cause i semi-trained and got you into competitive smash. hopefully we will get to see each other/play sometime again. you gotta see my G&W now man...
Sweet. who did you hear that from?
I didnt play all summer and when i got back to Durango i only really played once a week.
I didnt think i had gotten that much better, but when I looked at an old vid of me vs Duha, i looked kinda disgusting.

So yeah, Im moving back to durango ^^.

I get back on the 27th of December.

Yay! Heard the scene died since I left though :(

Ill fix it. ;)
Kick ***.
when i heard Brandon was leaving after kennith, I thought i would be all alone in Durango, with no way to get to the farmington people... but now ive got you, and a ride... you do have a car... right?

PS
ill be back the 7th

Textbook Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Kick ***.
when i heard Brandon was leaving after kennith, I thought i would be all alone in Durango, with no way to get to the farmington people... but now ive got you, and a ride... you do have a car... right?
Yussir, Ill be working pretty heavily, but yeah Ill be able to drive to farmington.

Smash Journeyman
TB Ninja- Good to see you're going back. DSC will never die! Hopefully I'll get a chance to play you. I'll be coming up for a weekend in march.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
hopefully not between the 3-7th... thats when spring break is.

wait, TBN, will you have cats/dogs at your place?
kennith? will you where you are staying?

anyways guys, i learned a new tech to add to my arsenal that i think will really improve my game.
i call it, the jump.

for some reason i havent been properly implementing full jumps in my attacks, only short-hops. you wouldnt think it would help that much, but for ganon, it really does.

tw1n

Smash Champion
New Mexico's Biggest Tournament To Date

Hey my friend and I are planning on having the biggest New Mexico tournament to date. Its a New Mexico smash scene only (sorry to oos smashers who might have wanted to enter).

It still has alot of updates I have to do but I ran out of time for now
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=3588483#post3588483

I already spoke to JohnnyLaw about it as well. Hope to see alot of Farmington and other New Mexico smashers there

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
cant Durango come? we are only 20 minutes away from NM
and it would only me myself and TBN... maby brandon as well, but i dont think he will be there.

Textbook Ninja

Smash Journeyman
NM only eh? Thats lame, this is a four corners thread isnt it?

Well Ill go, wait for the NM guy to win first, then Ill beat him in 3 matches afterwards, and pick pocket his/her prize money and run away with the video I just took with the hidden camera I had on my controller. :D

When do you guys play and where btw? Right now Ive been with Mogo playing at his place til I get my house in February.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
just for your info textbook it didn't die tell jarred, Gwen, and me left but then again it doesn't look like it is dead now .

but like i said if it did die it definatly wasn't when you left cause we went to Albuquerque tuscon farmington and springs in like 4 months.

Textbook Ninja

Smash Journeyman
just for your info textbook it didn't die tell jarred, Gwen, and me left but then again it doesn't look like it is dead now .

but like i said if it did die it definatly wasn't when you left cause we went to Albuquerque tuscon farmington and springs in like 4 months.
Glad to hear, just found thread after thread abandoned cause of no posts in like... months... so I assumed that people didn't keep up to date with the scene.

Either way dead or not, Im playing here again, after playing with those friggin amazing b@stards in texas. Learned a thing or two, and Im ready to get DSC REALLY going again, specially since brawl is right around the corner.

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
the epic match-up between kennith's samus and my G&W is now at 2-2. the final match will take place in the near future... DSC abroad FTW!

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
hey TBN, does mogo have cats or dogs?

and dang jarred, if Kennith's samus was playing like it was last time i played him, you got better.

Textbook Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Bryce has both cats and dogs, but Im not staying there anymore, Ill be at the same place I was at the last time I was here where we used to meet, that condo off camino del rio, with the cat.

Where did Jerod take off to anyway duha?

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Sweet, Ben, thats walking distace from the college. Bryce still main Doc? And your still Link? I should be up very, very shortly. I'm waiting till the 7th.

DLP was going to start hosting durango Smash tourneys and stuff, weren't they Jordan? I thought Elliot said something about it anyways. Tell Bryce and Brett I said hey.

Top Bottom