• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Family Fun Arcade (Granada Hills, CA) Brawl Tourney: Sunday, May 4th (NO CAP)

iankobe

Smash Lord
Sigh...

I don't think Alex would actually get THAT pissed if he lost though.

I wasn't there so maybe that was the reason.

Maverick69

Smash Ace
Hey, Dantedemonslayr........
Thanks for taking it seriously. Good ****. Seriously, you got me. Props to Dantedemonslayr
****ing sweet. I love props. Dont take me seriously either. Sarcasm begets sarcasm....begets moses.

Side note: why did you spell my name all the way out twice? lol

^_^

araknophobik

Smash Master
Yea, everyone knows you go to Fabian for the chisme
if this was melee you'd of gotten it the second it happened instead of haze's bull**** summary
his chisme is "foo, blitz talked **** so then foo, alex punched him. then i was like foo, let me MM david and then let's go sew some of my shirts togethers at tofu's"

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
hey guys let's all talk about it. i'd especially like it if the people who weren't involved were talking about it.

oh, nevermind. you guys are way ahead of me.

my bad.

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
hey guys let's all talk about it. i'd especially like it if the people who weren't involved were talking about it.

oh, nevermind. you guys are way ahead of me.

my bad.
better yet lets all put like 10,000 small posts about nothing so my mailbox gets flooded by gideon every time i try to check my email

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
Look. What happened was between Blitz and Alex. Everyone else should seriously just stick their noses out of their business. There is obviously more to it then what words were exchanged between the two after their match. So regardless, no one is going to know the "full story." So just drop it.

/end.

Tomanator33

Smash Apprentice
I was standing there when it started, it was my wii they where using and I saw and heard everything and this is what I say. Drop it people its there business between them and them alone.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
LoL wow you guys are gay.

"Let's stay out of their business"

This is easily the most entertainment I've gotten out of brawl.

im not going to elevate this though and get the thread locked cause smashboards is not the place for this and its disrespectful to FFA. all theyre trying to do is run tournaments n give people what tehy want: a good time..
I'm certainly having a good time

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
crazy **** i was 4 feet away and still missed it good **** camping me out on corneria mike LOL

but really smash brings out the worst in people sometimes..we should all bring some sock em boppers to the next tourney and let loose =)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
crazy **** i was 4 feet away and still missed it good **** camping me out on corneria mike LOL

but really smash brings out the worst in people sometimes..we should all bring some sock em boppers to the next tourney and let loose =)
sock em boppers are more fun than a pillow fight.

or so i've heard.

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord

Wow Joe. **** kids and their ideas. Youre starting to sound more and more like ITS DAVID.
Sock em bopper...................WOW

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
why is everybody saying to stay out of their business? **** happens in PUBLIC then IT'S ****EN OUT THERE.

wow ****en little kids.

anyway, when's round two?

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
LOLOL K K do what you guys want.

As much as I hate to gossip, it could be fun at times.

Edit: and i couldn't agree more with Hugo lol.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
as everything seems to have settled (at least on the boards), and your post was pretty unnecessary, i'm going to change it to avoid any more controversy. sorry mate.

Top Bottom