• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcos @ MLG orlando

M@v

Subarashii!
Who is going to this? I want to get a get-together or something organized :D. Friendlies or whatever :p

List:
-DEHF
-Kismet
-M@v
-D1
-drew

Ignore what I said here before, I WILL be entering singles now. I will still meatride other falcos, don't worry :)

M@v

Subarashii!
how can you not get out of work like 0238210958206 months ahead of time
They denied the request, but im on a "wait list", which means i MIGHT still get off, but I wont know until the schedule is released, which sucks for me :/. Whatever, Im going to be entering columbus regardless, so yay <3. I'm looking at Orlando as a bonus since Im currently living about 10 minutes from there.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Larry you better win this. Beat M2K this time. ^^

Anyway, good luck guys, I really wish I lived in the USA for all the awesomeness, but I'm doomed to being the ambassador of smash for small random countries in Europe. So once again, good luck and show everyone the way of the bread. :)

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
I can't go to MLG, but I will be going to FL in the summer. So hopefully there will be something big in the summer.

I went to a Gigabits tournament in June. Any FL regulars know what ever happened to Gigabits?

Toneh

Smash Lord
I can't go to MLG, but I will be going to FL in the summer. So hopefully there will be something big in the summer.

I went to a Gigabits tournament in June. Any FL regulars know what ever happened to Gigabits?
gigs closed down but another center opened up near by called next level lan

M@v

Subarashii!
Adding another falco to those entering 1vs1s.....Me. that's right, I got off and will be entering mlg singles!

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Talked to DEHF and he agrees that a group picture would be ok. Anyone else in?

Also, Bloodcross, there is G.A.M.M.E. in the summer (sometime in June) - I'll give you the details later.

SSSnake

Smash Journeyman
lol but dont the falco players host bread-making contests post-tourney?

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Well I won't be there unless there are tickets available at the door, which Cheese says there may be. Hopefully we'll be able to do something. Someone bring a camera.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Nerd vs TommY G falco dittos at MLG orlando right now!~ Nerd lost

Lol more falco dittos! Sky knocks out mav

I have a feeling that DEHF will pull off a victory, then face RedHalberd or Candy. I am positive he would win against either of them, then go on to face Lain or M2K. Hopefully, DEHF learned how to deal with ICs, or hopes M2K knocks Lain out of the bracket.

Top Bottom