• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falconpunchion Atlanta GA Feb 18 2007 results

GAwes

Hidden Boss
I'll put the rest up tomorrow, dead tired

Singles

1.Nite
2.Chad
3.Chaddd
4 Carter
5 GAwes
5 Lance
7 Reflex
7 Myztek
9 Dogy
9 Moogle
9 Tong
9 Mslano
13 Sunchaser
13 Bobby
13 C
13 IHSB
17 Coach
17 RC
17 112
17 Jmoan
17 Ares
17 Chris
17 Tommy
17 Alpha
25 Bye
25 Twister
25 Daniel Zaman
25 Seph
25 KO
25 Jedi
25 Rayku
25 Bye

Teams. . .

1 I hope I win $ from Wes
2 Chicken & Dressing
3 Candlejack
4 112 & Carter
5 Hardass
5 Condom
7 Tong
7 These *****es Don't Die
9 Spacebreak
9 Jesus Eats Babies
9 GPC Savages
9 We're 2 busy looking @ our shoes
13 Topocon
13 Negaforce
13 Team Ninja
13 Bunt Cake
17 DM
17 Furry
17 Mako
17 Web of Deception
17 Chode
17 Gerbil & Tsunami
17 Kirby
17 TK
25 Bye
25 Bye
25 Bye
25 Bye
25 Bye
25 Bye
25 Inhuman Rampage
25 Bye

verbal assault

white mike - maybe you'll play smash now? probably not

112 - good **** in teams man and esp in the crew battle. Hit me up on aim with your schedule sometime and we'll figure out when we can smash here at state, obv. it doesn't have to be on wed.

carter - you beasted just about everyone, including me, gratz man, good to see that when you go to tournies, you kick *** left and right

RC & SC Crew - thanks so much for coming down guys, glad you decided not to quit, thanks for the candy of course, and RC you really surprised me with your falco, not bad at all man, good **** in crews for realz and yoshido your yoshi is a beast, but your jiggles def. has some potential too, you're a smart player, you just have to get her tactics down

chad - your pika is better than i thought, thats scary

chaddd -

jk man, you're a beast, and you became one faster than anyone i know, keep going man, you're pushing me to get better and better. real talk

lance - i want to play you =(

GAwes - get better you lazy f.u.ck

Nite - haha, good seeing you again man, i want to sit down and get some real matches with you, you're a monster

meh, this tourney was too big lol, i don't want to be sitting here much longer, so, out of staters, i love all of you, tong rules #1, you forget that and you can go to hell, new tourney soon, i'm going to go beast mode. **** you

err

Smash Journeyman
jeesuz that went late (kinda glad i didn't go, what with class and all)

Larry needs to stop being lazy and letting you set these up on Saturdays

Gerbil

Smash Champion
@Best101 - I can't remember the exact time, but I know it was after 6:00 <.<

SHOUTOUTS!!!!!!

Wes - As always, another great tournament. However I just hope next time we can move things along a little bit faster, because being out that late SUCKED. Thank God I didn't have school today...

Nite - Nice **** in singles and crews dude. I seriously wanted that MM even though I would've lost, but meh we never had time I guess. It was nice talking to you again though, good **** man.

112 - **** much? Three times I got to play you in serious matches, and three times did you beat me. ****it lol. I hope you find that I improved a lot though, and maybe I'll take that Marth on again in the future, who knows.

Carter - wtf? In friendlies I beat you round one FD... then we go FD again, and you completely destroyed me.... double you tee eff. Anyways lol, it was playing you again, really nice job on your singles performance, I enjoyed watching your matches.

Pikachad - Always a pleasure talking to you man, even though this time we didn't get any matches in. There will be more tournaments though lol.

Chaddd - 0.0 Beast mode?

Best101 - Alright kid, you have proven to at least have the technical ability to play Falco, but you don't have the mindgames just yet I think. Keep at it though, you did give me a startling surprise. (Thank God you didn't turn out to be Bobby >.> XD)

Professor X - I wish you would've stayed for singles, some hot stuff went down. Crazy things happening left and right all over the place, 'twas weird... very weird haha.

Dogy - I should've had you in both those pool matches!! Argh so close both times, but just so far away. Good to see you again though man, those matches we had were all completely badass.

Moogle - Were you sandbagging me? 0.o haha j/k, I was lightly surprised I took you on FoD against your sheik, but when you went Falcon I knew it was all over for me, cause I can't do a **** thing against Falcon lol. No johns whatsoever, but I enjoyed the matches.

Datman - >.> Punk. You beat me. Again. Just like last time. <.< *ninja kill* haha...

Prac - WTF? How did you beat me?? As Peach??? You play Falco! ROFL you've obviously improved a lot, but know I am coming for you again foo!

Ares - I'm nominating you Tier 3 dude... you managed to pull a good ratio in your pool, and you took out KOKingPin *insert Ares remark here: "Be sure to mention that it was 2-0 :p"* and I saw a lot of your other matches, and they were extremely close. You too have improved a lot... fricken A man am I being left behind?? o.o

Reflex - G&W FTW... a secure win against me as you already knew ROFL. Had fun in the car ride though, couldn't have been more funny haha.

Ninja - Dude... your only win happened to be against 112.... wtf is up with that? All of your other matches were really close too. If you had maybe just one more stock, you may have pulled through. But to let you know, you did really awesome, so don't sweat over this one.

Tong - I felt bad counter picking Green Greens against you... Obviously I don't play Green Greens really often because I couldn't even find it on the map selection screen LOL. But that Jiggs man... what a beast. Good playing you.

IHaveSpaceBalls - Tearing it up as always... I love the SWD into Fsmashes and grabs and whatever else the hell you threw in there rofl. Really unique style of play, but at the same time it looks so flippin cool haha. Good seeing you again man.

Myztek - We didn't get to play each other this go around :(

Krystal Past The Exit 51 Bridge - You phail! WTF at the closed down sign?? RATS IN THE BUILDING!?!?! FAILURE!!!!!

Waffle House A Little Ways Down From The Phailed Krystal - Haha you guys must've been so pissed when all of us walked in there. I noticed you had to have some employees who were off work to come in there and start helping out. We appreciate the hospitality there though, really made us feel at home.

Waffle House Wes - Dude... sorry for ****ing with you LOL. You'll never read this rofl.

Me - You've improved according to a few people. Keep that **** up. You'll make the Tier 2 eventually, and then you can go from there to conquer the rest of top 10!! HUZZAH! *runs*

If I forgot you, just remind me, and I'll post with your shoutout in it haha. Sorry it's just we didn't get home (ok well I didn't, I know Alpha got home later) until about 4:30 AM. Got in bed about 5:20ish , and I am dead tired from trying to remember all this. But I can't go to sleep because my Mom's baby is awake and crying, and my 16 year old bro is making loud noises <.< I am so going to 4 stock them in 5 seconds... >.<

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Wait till INN V! Excluding those silly EC people, the MW people, the Western people, Guys named Darkrain and all close associates, and random people here and there...

... we'll see who takes the cake! Until then:

Wes for Emperor.

Nite

Smash Champion
Wes- Good tournament man. It was great seeing and hanging with you again. Good sh*t in the matches that we played also. Thanks for hosting, I'll see you at INN V.

More shout-outs to come later. I'm still at KOkingpin's house.

coach

Smash Apprentice
Always a good time playing smash here are the shout outs.

-wes Thanks again so much for housing the night before and running a great tourney. (oh yeah... http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/601/dscn0237ts7.jpg)

-moogle This trip wouldn't have been possible without you. The whim of traveling this weekend came about in 30 minutes and I did everything I had to be able to go. Awesome car ride as always and praise jesus we didn't go off the road.

-chad I was rooting for you there at the end. Awesome meeting you and look forward to seeing you again when i start going to tournaments or go to innsomnia.

-myztek Nice to meet you also and by the way I guess this sort of goes in with chad too but you guy's synergy in teams is jawsome.

-KO didn't get to play you, but I should have. maybe next time.

-Co&me For the cute!!! Glad I got to see you too.

-Mslano Hope to see you over your spring break.

-IHSB you dominate me i keep luesing to you.

-Nite keep fighting god to play smash, but don't dr. faust it.

-Lance we didn't get our ditto maybe next time.

If i left anyone out sorry I'm running on 3 hours of sleep today.

Nite

Smash Champion
Hey, we didn't have all of our MidSouth people! lol

If Iori would've been there, it would've been a lot more close.

Handorin

Smash Hero
MidSouth represent! Love those INNsomniacs at the top.

P.S. I want vids. ^_^

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I believe Wes has the Crew Battle video, and Ares has the individual match sets of finals, I don't know how long it will take Wes, but Ares should have them up around the middle of the week.

Ares726

Smash Ace
Yea...make that the end of the week. I've got midterms/tests this week and next so I've got to actually study. I'll get them up as soon as possible though.

Wes- Awesome tournament man, again. You are too good as a host, and you push buttons really fast. I love watching you play, you're a beast.

Chaddd- You are freaking hilarious. Seriously, your set with Chad was nonstop comedy. Beastly Ganon too man.

Chad- All those taunts in Loser's Finals were great. "Who's winning?" Your Pikachu is too good.

KO- Crazy awesome matches man. Thank you for throwing away your stitchfaces, I really appreciated it. Your Sheik was really good though, it mindgamed the mess out of me when you picked Zelda but transformed. I'm looking forward to playing you again. Are you coming to G4S3?

Gerbil- Close losses suck man. Too bad that means you have to play this game more. What a horrible punishment. Gerbil for Tier 2!

X2X- I didn't get to see any of your singels matches because I finally got out of pools! Playing you in doubles though was hardcore. Those matches were so close! Keep on keeping on with that awesome Samus man.

IHSB- SWD->fsmash. Sexy. You've got a really great Samus too man. You and Alpha together really don't die. Freaking Samus. Anyway, I really liked watching you play. You're so flashy!

Reflex- Please teach me how to play Smash. You're awesome man. Watching you call jumps is so fun. Congrats on beating X-Men too.

Tsunami- You're Falco has got a lot of promise. Keep up the good work. Everytime I see it, it gets better and better.

Prac- Good job on the Peach. You did pretty well with her for only playing her for a few weeks. Teams was awesome as well. Always fun playing with you. Wario Ware: Twisted gets so owned by potholes.

Mako/Heff- Y'all will probably never read this since I don't think you have accounts, but good stuff guys. Keep on practicing because you're making great progress.

OOS- What the heck at taking first and second! Good stuff all around though. Did we have more OOS than GA at this tournament? It sure seemed like it. Except during the Crew Battle. GA was definitely representing.

GA- Way to go in the crew battle. They might've gotten first and second, but Chaddd beasted to third and we won the Crew Battle. Great matches in the Crew Battle too to everyone who played. Lots of crazy Carter combos and 112 combos and *insert name here* combos.

If I forgot anybody, let me know and I'll add you. Again, I'll do my best to get the videos up, but don't get mad if it's not until the end of the week for all of them. School sucks.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Hey, we didn't have all of our MidSouth people! lol

If Iori would've been there, it would've been a lot more close.
haha, it was close enough as it was =P. Regardless, the crew battle was loads of fun, hope you guys didn't take it too seriously (btw we didn't have mike g. blake. or merc =P)

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
How the **** did i not make it out of pools...

honestly, no one better doubt me.. i feel like a ******* for real because i didn't make it out. i'll re-match every single person that beat me in pools just to prove it.

i'm really dissappointed... Datman for top 10. he'll get it. no doubt.

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs

What an awesome tournaments, these have to happen more often. The tourney ended late as **** but I still had a blast.

Eugene-Sorry Sheik gayed you in pools, don't give up on Marth. And good luck w/your Falco.

C-Good **** in the crew battles, don't be disappointed in your performance you still did fine.

Chaddd-Lol @ your last game vs Pikachad. Good job in the tourney, and thanks for letting my friend keep his car at your house d00d.

Justice-Thanks alot for your comedic relief and general awesomeness in the matches we played.

Kareem-You'll never see this but sorry about the ****ty night and thanks for dedicating your Sunday to driving a bunch of smashers everywhere.

Marty-Thanks for guiding us out of the middle of nowhere and we finally played some matches dude! Look forward to playing you soon.

Wes- Thanks for you directions, and the awesome tournament, what a bunch of fun.

Lance, Bobby, Ray, Seph, Menthol, IHSB, Dan- Nice pools with you guys, tons of fun and I was happy to make it out of that mother ****er alive.

Sunchaser-No Johns, you did good man, congrats on 13th, keep up the good work.

Moogle-Shiek dittos were fun, thnx for the first match action.

All and all it was fun, and can't wait for the next one. ;)

Edit-Menthol-We'll totally finish our money match at the next tourney. I was way too tired to do anything, sorry I waited so long and douched our mm up something serious.

Laijin

Smash Hero
This was pretty fun. :o

Gerbil: That flame spike made our match one of the best of the day(For me..). That was just awesome. It was like a red blur, and instantly the match was over. Fox. vs. Young Link is so hard >__>

Reflex: Awesome Bowser dude. But as we learned before, Young Link > Bowser. About 150% of your damage on each stock came from projectiles alone. And you could'nt even get close to me. Your game and watch was pretty awesome too. Its good to use him in matches where your Bowser will obviously fail.

Wes: You surprised me in that Young Link ditto. Did'nt expect you to actually know how to play with him. Im not all that good in Young Link dittos, but good job on beating me :o

RC: Your Mewtwo is amazing. You should stick with him and main him. :o You'll surprise alot of people.

Chad: Awesome Pikachu. We had some really close matches. Fighting your Pikachu was alot of fun since it was so different.

Chewie: Teams were..pretty bad. We just need to practice teams more.

112: Nice DK. Its pretty fun fighting something different.

C: We only got one match. We should get more next time

Marty: good job on teams. I hope you did'nt fall asleep while driving last night..

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
oh yea, and shoutouts to ...

Wes - your house. your bed. you. your tourney.

Chaddd- you did good man, nice ****.

Nite - i liked watching you in the finals. better watch out man, i'm comin. and we didn't play.. i wanted to though.

Renegade - good **** dude. play me with marth more though.

Marty - i'm getting closer man... i'll get it next time ;P

Carter - you took 112, wes, and bobby out... good job.

112 - close, again. i'll just try harder next time.

Co & me - good job, we don't give a **** dude... **** pools. pound and lock.

Myztek - playing you is beast. and in that MM... i wish you didn't SD.

Wes (again)- F you and your 3 stock pool ****.

daniel-zaman - congrats for suckin my D i c k.

Moogle - you got me with your sheik pretty badly

TONG - you asain assman. out matches were clooooose. i SD'd so F you man. but you know what.. idc cause i just love you so much.

F this tourney too... i'll do much better at G4S3. anyone doubt it?

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Samus Taunt

Ga_Wes: You deserve a pat on your back for holding such an awesome tourny and thanks for the encouragement during the crew battle. You sir are #1 in GA

Chadd is too raw: umm your to raw for me chaddd lol. Congrats on first in teams and taking 7stock off of OOS!

Dazl aka Reflex: Yesh we beat X-Men WOOT! Good **** repping Columbus/Phenix city. Oh and i called dibs on you as a team partenr for the next one to:)

Ninja: you beat 112 in one game you should feel proud, see i told you will get better at this game.

Darvel: Well you said you will get out of pools and you did congrats mangz.

Gerbil: Thank you for thinking that we would lose to OOS >.>

Tsunami: you seemed kinda of down. Dont worry about it it happens to most folks just keep playing and you will get better trust me.

Ares: of all the peeps from our area you shown the most improvment. You **** me up in teams for real lol. Also you made it out of pools and beat Ko you sir are the real winner of this tourny.

Prac: Ares is passing you up mangz lol. Thanks for rooting for me in teh crew battle

Sam: you probably wont read this but you gotten better keep it up.

X2X or Alpha: Why are you so black:dizzy:

Daniel: I saw you using my tag and owning peeps with it show them what X2X is made of lol.

Tong: Tong For Pres, good **** beatin carter and way to rep us in teh crew battle. Tong better be top 10 after this*glares at Wes*

112: 112 COMBO LOL. like tong good **** tearing that **** up in crews and dont worry about gettin 17th in singles cause i got 17th as well ROFL.

Carter: Way to start us in crews and mad props at your single performance keep it up mangz.

Co and Me: Im glad that you came and play for us in the crew.

Marty: Conrgats on First in teams you and chaddd Tore that **** up.

That ***** Nite: UpB out of shield does not work on you hmmmm **** YOU LOL!
Congrats on First Mangz(did you ever add me to your Wii?)

That other ***** Lance: I was like **** when it came down to me and you in crews but this time i had GA rooting for me. Congrats on second in teams

IHSB: We dont die LOL! When we team at INN5 make sure to tell me which Samus is which when we Spawn LOL!

Sunchaser: You had me and then you SD on your last life. Dont worry about it youll get me next time.

Chad: We beat X-Men YESH! Those were some nice matches too bad i didnt get to play you though, Congrats on 2nd

Myztek: you didnt sleep for like 3 days **** dude you PWN for real LOL.

Ko: HAHA i didnt forget you this time, it was fun hanging out with you cant wait to see you at INN5

TRC: Waffle House FTW! I enjoy those friendlys with you and im glad you didnt stop playing smash:)

Dogy: you sir was the life of the crew battle. I hope your getting ready for EVO!

Quake With Fear : ROFLAMO

Jedi: ROFL you sir know how to keep a crowd going during the crews thanks for the mad support.

Moggle: Good stuff in teams mangz, you need to get thief to come to some tournys lol.

Ok im lazy and hungry so ill do a second post of shoutouts laterz.

QUAKE WITH FEAR ROFL!

Prac352

Smash Lord
Wes- Another awesome tournament.

Nite- Congrats on first. Your Falco is truly inspiring. Especially on Battlefield. *shudders*

Chad- You sir are indeed a proficient smasher. From pika spam to the shines to the rests, I was enthralled though it all. Congrats on second.

Chaddd- Too raw. Watching you play is always fun. I hope to see more of you. Congrats on third.

Carter- That Reflex is a beast ain't he? Congrats on fourth. You really carved a name for yourself at this one.

Lance- Thanks for the friendlies. Sorry you had to see Moogle destroy Daisy.

Datman- If i didn't know you were so amazingly l337, I'd think you're insecure. Don't sweat it man. Everybody knows you're smexy. We'll get 'em next time. And I relish the thought of a rematch.

Ninja- You've improved sooo much. I enjoyed hanging out with you on the tourney scene. Keep on truckin.

Gerbil- EAT MY DUST!!!! . . . ahem, good stuff as always.

112- Good matches in pools. I look forward to more.

Moogle- " "

Tong- You're the Jiggernaut. Congrats on beating out Datman.

Dogy- I underestimated you and was accordingly punished for it. Awesome Doc.

Reflex- What can I say. You're made of win. JUMP!

Seph- I didn't get a single match against you this time. Sad happenings indeed.

Alpha- You suck!

IHSB- Fox for sex. I enjoyed talking with you. Thanks for the SWD->Fsmash. That's just what i needed.

Co_and_me- Didn't see much of you this time around. Darn.

KOKingpin- Fun times. I look forward to more.

Ares- I give it two months before you dominate. It's so hard watching the paduan become the master.

Yoshido- You're 0-1 in our rematch. To be continued . . .

Ga Crew- Awesome. Thanks everybody for representing.

OoS- SICK BURN!!!!

Thanks go out to everybody who participated and i hope to see you all at the next tourney.

Thanks again to Wes for hosting this amazing gathering.

Peace!

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
shoutout?

nite lance jmoan mslano - voted best ride to a tourney eva! i had so much fun with you guys we have to do it again congrats nite on 1st and C&D on 2nd in teams (team condom will get ya next time!) Slim u may not see this but everytime we hang out we get better. Jmoan >.> i hate shiek but its ok ur on my team. TEAM CONDOM FOR 1ST!

Chad IHSB Myztek - i hope my house wasnt too crappy for ya hahaha. Chad makin wierd noises in his sleep hahahahahaha. IHSB ur my hero in life. Myz you da man man!

Wes - Best tourney ever! you really do have the best ones!

Chaddd - we never got to ganon ditto. oh well maybe next time. but i watched you merck some freaking foxes man to sexy.

Marty - ur roy is too good you should def play Mslano's roy next time. congrats u 2 on teams

Bobby - i didnt really see much from ya at this one man hopefully see u more at the next one.

Sunchaser - Dude my favorite part of the tourney was when u beat TRC. I was so happy for you dude. Soon u will be kicking my butt all over the stages man. GA did u some good.

Prac - i love hanging out with you man always good times. ur peach gets better everytime i see ya.

Alpha - Dude i wish my samus was half a sexy as urs. u did jump off the ledge for Team condom to help us win on Pokemon stadium. Lol!

Best101 - to be honest i was impressed by ur technical skill u just make dumb mistakes. ones that wouldnt matter against a comp. play more good people man and i could see you doing decent in tournies.

Reflex - I hate you..... naw jk man your bowser is too good. u scare me sometimes hahaha. G&W WTF? zelda will be back for her revenge.....

Ares - NO MORE BOTCHES W/D's! AHGGGGG! i hate myself for that. then i straight suck it up with peach. next time its ganon only. i hate shiek. anyway Great job on kick my arse man.
p.s. you still look like ashton kutcher

Moogle - you roxorz my boxorz. one of my favorite people right here hahaha. always a pleasure to play/hang out with ya man.

Coach - didnt get to play ya but will def next time.

i suppose ill save the best for last?

Co&Me you are still my hero and savior i love hanging out with you always an awesome time. sucks that we were put in the same pools but was fun at the same time
p.s. u shoulda played for real u would have put me out. i did lame anyway. hahahah

if i forgot someone ill just edit this later hahaha

*edit* had this posted for 3 sec and i already need to edit >.>

The moral of todays story is......
Never... Ever ever ever..... underestimate the Low tiers *winks*

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
What an amazing tournament... perhaps my favorite. woot.

Wes! Thank you sooo much for letting us stay at your place and running this great tourney. I hope you enjoy that sour candy AND MY QUARTER. EPIC WIN. And thanks for what you said about my Falco ^_^

Bobby - You seemed upset man. I was gonna try to talk to you but I would probably annoy you. Hope everything is ok. Fun matches as usual.

Co_and_me - power to the cute tier. fun as always. ROY HAS THE FIIIIIIIIIIIIREEEEE at Rainbow Cruise which abbreviated is RC which is my name. I'm waitin' for your freestyle album son.

Nite - inspiration for falco players. AND a beast in teams. great job in crew especially.

Lance- Same general motion as to Nite = great job! you guys are amazing in teams.

Sunchaser - you def deserved that win against me man. everyone was cheering for you and **** I knew I had no chance lol. But you mainly deserved it cause of Marth/Luigi ****. had I won that Falco ditto I would have said to have another match cause that wasn't fair for me to do at all. nice job on everything man.

X2X - I hope that insane CD of mine didn't cause you to hit any deer. Btw if you stumble across the track of ME rapping about Reboot... lmao fun as always. WAFFLE HOUSE!!!

Gerbil - WE STILL DON'T PLAYYY!!! but from the look of things you've gotten mad better son. Nice to see you again as well. WAFFLE HOUSE!!!

Ninja : lots of fun to be had :D

KOKingpin - you were really nice I was glad to meet you. You probably noticed my Captain Falcon sucks pretty bad lol I stuck with my space animals for this tourney. nice playing you man. good job on teams!

Moogle - awesome to the maxxxx

Chad - Pikapikapikachu! I was rooting for you at the end there. Pretty cool and nice job, your pika is awesome.

Chaddd - RAWWWWWWWW

112 - you're a beast as usual. nice friendlies with you and all. you're too cool man. TOO COOL.

Tong - lol I've never camped lasers as hard as I have in that crew battle. your jiggly scared the **** out of me and I didn't wanna get twirked. nice job though man I saw you beasting here and there. WALL OF TONG

Mike G - you weren't here >_>

Reflex - OHHH ZOMGZ AMAZING DK BOWSER GW **** **** WEB OF DECEPTIOOOON. AT NAAAIGHT IN DA PRESANCE OF EEEVALLLL DA RAHHHDER TAKES OVER...9000. balls. You know the deal on teams. and you know you're amazing. nothing else to say here except QUAKE WITH FEARRRR!

Waffle House crew- too good. they know how to air tech!!!

Tommy/TBAG - Holy bajeezus I saw your Peach doing some beasting. Do we share 17th place in singles? I believe we do! sa-weet. I bet if we go to another tourney we will be in the same pool AGAIN. nice job man nice to see you again :D

Marty - **** I forgot to get that Peach! Next time, darn you frizzy hairrr!!! lol great job in teams man. nice to see you again.

Carter - was I really the only one to beat you in our pool? wow. those were uber close too. you're really **** good. nice to finally meet you ^_^

Datman = KEEP IT UP SON you can do it. go falco :D

IHSB - amazing Samus. Your extended grappling on stuff was awesome, and SWD bomb on shield, yuck Samus scares the hell out of me! lol cool hanging with you and teams friendlies at Wes' house. and all the /b/ stuff lol. most dramatic bag of chips!!!

Coach - great job also : )

Myztek - ahhh I couldn't keep up with you man. Nice Falco dittos. Your crazy up tilting caught me at Poke Stadium bad. I couldn't figure it out. Nice job on placings man.

C/Cornell? - your Fox was terrific man. especially Peach's Castle. crazy.

Khai - Nice job man I saw your Link doing good stuff. great to see you again. I wish Spinjump had come.

Dan2 - PSYCHIC POWERRRR great to see you as well. that forbidden M2 ditto never got to happen. hope to see you guys again.

Laijin - lol my jailbaitLink blows compared to yours. Hooray for Mewtwo. I hope you don't quit smash : (

Yoshido/John/Daniel - beasts, all of you. Hooray for SC. I wish Sean had come. John keep up with CF.

Naruto contacts guy - I forgot your name but you're awesome

daniel-zaman - dude you're hilarious haha. nice job as well.

Beeswarm - *watch a match where two people hit each other and die* it's an equivlanet exchange! *slaps hands together* roflmao

and Aurafox, who was nowhere near this tournament or smash for like a year - I miss you son, come back!

overall I'm really happy. this tourney ROCKED. OOS was awesome, especially our crew battle, I'm so happy I broke even with co and tong. my heart was pounding like mad. I had great fun good job to EVERYONE. amazing tournament. thanks again Wes.

***insert important notice* I'm pretty upset cause one of my friends said while people were sleeping at Wes' some people were talking about me and said "he's naive and ignorant and thinks nobody can beat him" which WHOA that is DEFINITELY not me, so I dunno wtf you're thinking but you've got the wrong guy. I always go into matches expecting to lose, and I'm not naive and I do act ignorant sometimes but an act is an act. this hurts my feelings a bit -_- especially when they told me who said it (though you seemed to just dislike me in general... I'm sorry)

BestinGA

Smash Rookie
Awesome tourney guys. Shoutouts!

Best101: You ****ing suck. You even went home after bobby(and everyone else) completly owned your ***. How old are you? 12? Yea..obviously your skill does not reflect how much trash talk you do. You should just quit smash dude, you suck at life.

Wes: Awesome tourney man. That CF was awesome. Did'nt get to play you though, maybe next time. Of course, next time I will totally 4 stock you. My Marth is god and my foward smash attack is unstoppable. I was surprised though, your not a fat kid like I thought you were. Your actually..really skinny. Maybe you should eat more.

Bobby: I did'nt get to play you either. Your Falco is alright and you totally owned Best101(who completly sucks at this game and needs to go kill himself now for failing at life). Good stuff though. Next time we play I wont 4 stock you so badly..i'll let you take a stock off of me. Cause after all, I am the best in GA.

Renegade Marth: Man dude, your Marth is awesome...at being predictable. Everytime we played, I knew exactly how you were going to attack and what you were going to do. If you just learned more mind games, then your Marth could be as good as mine. Otherwise, every other Marth I have every played sucks compared to mine. Afterall..I am the best in GA and everyone else in GA sucks compared to me.

Nite: wtf. your not black. I thought you were gonna look like pure darkness for sure. Your Falco is alright, but my Marth will totally 4 stock you next time. Although..we did'nt even get to play.

Gerbil: I totally owned your *** in friendlies. Your Fox is just super fast. I totally destroyed you with characters I dont even use. Maybe your name was more fierce, like..Liono or Panther or something..you would be better at this game. I highly suggest you change your name to Mumrah, cause that dude is fierce. And having a fierce name wins you matches. Like me, im BestinGA. How more fierce can you get?

X2X: Pornstar dude. Your samus is awesome..at being a total ****! I totally saw her in that movie "Super Sluts 13: Missle Cancel Action". She was totally taking it pretty hard. And my Marth was the main guy lead. He totally ***** her really hard everytime she tried to play with him. Maybe next time she would'nt get ***** so hard.

Reflex: Your bowser is awesome dude. Too bad you dont live in GA, otherwise i'd ACTUALLY have competition for the BestinGA title. Otherwise, this title is all mine and no one else in GA can even come close to touching me. I mean really, you radiate awesomeness.

Best101: You ****ing suck. Go kill yourself please. Or at least quit smash. Seriously..you SUCK at this game. Why the hell did you even bother coming? You should just stick with playing Hide and Go seek with the rest of your 12 year old friends.

Mike G: I heard so much about you. And you did'nt even come. I wanted to see how good you were and if you were a threat to me. Probably not though since im just too awesome for you.

Lance: Your gay. Please..never come back to GA and try to in a smash tourney. You suck compared to me and my awesomeness.

Datman: who the hell are you? I've never even heard of you till today(well..actually. Most of you really). You suck. Quit smash, plz. You have no future here.

Chad: Your Pikachu is awesome. You can almost beat me for sure if you got 10x better. Still, your awesome as a person too. Compared to that Wes dude.

Chaddd: your ganon is gay. you suck at smash. go play marvel or something.

Laijin: Your Young Link is the gayest character ever. You ****ing suck at this game. Go kill yourself or something.

TRC: Man dude. Your Falco is actually pretty good. Plus your a cool dude. 2 points for you.

Tong: Jiggs is awesome man. 2 points for you too.

Best101: Seriously dude. Your horrible at this game. Go ****ing kill yourself. Please..

Co_and_me: Now you are a pretty awesome dude. You may completly suck at smash compared to me, but your pretty cool.

112: Your gay dude. I knew it. I knew you were gay before I even met you. I thought you were going to try and **** me in the *** or something the entire time.

danielzman: Your pretty gay too. I tried avoiding you too. Go gay out with 112 and Carter, who by the way is also extremly gay.

C: Although your fox completly blows, your pretty cool. I dont know why the hell you hang out with Chaddd(who is also extremly gay btw), but your a cool kid. Maybe one day when im dead, you can play Reflex for the title of BestinGA

Best101: Seriously. Really. You ****ing suck. Please quit smash, for all of us. No actually, your pretty funny. Come to the next tourney so you can embaress yourself again and make everyone laugh. Your the comic relief the GA Smash community needs.

Chewie: wtf man. That Luigi is sick. I've heard so much about you and that Luigi of yours. Plus your cool. But your still not as good as me. Maybe one day you can play against C and Reflect for the bestinga title.

Pete: Cool stuff man. Although you totally blow in smash, your really cool. Maybe you should try out something else.

Carter: Like I said before. You suck and your gay. go kill yourself with Best101

Best101: Quit smash and come to tournaments. Although you completly suck at this game, your still a funny guy to laugh at.

Everyone else I did'nt mention is probably gay and is horrible at this game.
This tournament pretty much proved it. I am the BestinGA, as my name says.

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
shout out.

WES- your gay . nice job getting 5th place your gay. jk hee heee heee

Bobby-**** dude.

DATMAN- wtf dude? u just didnt try.
next time sow every one how good you are. your amazing

rc- thanks for coming dude. nice hair/bathrobe/shoes

yoshido!-**** dude!!! suck about your pool. i claim yosido sickest yoshi in south.

chaddddd- REAL TALK. **** dude, you truely are beast mode.

chad(pika)- your a nice guy, with some sick pika.

danielzaman-**** ddue, nice job you a s s y did you make 25th

dogg sam- DUDE you rule very nice you ***** me up.

112- dude dont tell any one about the u know what.

marty- tell me how to get a afro. and a sick peach

ares- nice matches dude, you did well.

lajin- nice YL nice captin. keep it up

bomb- dude you rule nice ice clmbers dude. nice link to.

pete/and his brother (sorry for got name) - you guys rule, keep it up petes bro your smart as hell

best101- dude congrats your not that bad. just come to tournaments more often and play more people

reflex- beast-

twister- keep up the good work bro your beastly

NITE- omg your amazing

peach's down smash- good job bro you ***** me sooooo hard i love you.

any one who i forgot, dont feel left out, i just am to bizzy getting ***** by wes at the moment.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yo, I got rocked in singles, I guess I just gave up. Got kinda depressed halfway through:

Wes: Have more tournies there, food was awesome. Thanks for holding it

Marty: Thanks for letting me crash with you and chad and whatnot. I think I know how to beat Peach now

Chaddd: You should go up for comedy clubs

Datman: Nice Falco, dude. Next time we need to play a lot more, yeah? Yeah

Nite: You're my new hero, dude. Nice talkin' to ya, and keep pwning people

Chad: Who's WINNING?!

Alpha: Thanks for the $.75

Co And Me: Nice teamwork, dude. Enjoyed every second of it. Maybe we should team more >.>

Myztek: j00 rock

I really didn't play that much, those are about the people I can remember off the top of my head. I guess I'll be at the next tourney, but this time I'm gonna destroy people...not get out first round >.<.

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
I UNFORTUNATELY got punched by the falcon..........

After all that smack I talked about not getting punched, i got it anyway....oh well, good **** wes!!

In other news, i pwn best101.......does that mean i'm best102?

Top Bottom