• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falconpunchion Atlanta GA Feb 18 2007 results

chaddd

Smash Lord
Chaddd: You should go up for comedy clubs
I would, but unfortunately, my parents 'named their pothead son' a name that's not really good for show business. Next time you have some **** to talk, try it to my face, you might find I'm a lot less friendly.

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
I would, but unfortunately, my parents 'named their pothead son' a name that's not really good for show business. Next time you have some **** to talk, try it to my face, you might find I'm a lot less friendly.
Um, I don't know if you were serious chaddd, but I think he was kinda complementing you. Unless you guys have some prior tension, which in that case I should butt out, I don't think rayku was dissing you. He was just saying you were pretty funny.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I'd like to add a shoutout...

BestinGA - QUAKE WITH FEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

>.> I definately didn't play anyone that sounds like you in friendlies, because I beasted all of my firendly matches except the one FD match against Carter... otherwise I'm quite sure I won all of the friendlies rofl. Thanks for the compliment on my speedy Fox... it is pretty ****ing fast isn't it? >.<

Best shoutout eva...

Ares726

Smash Ace
otherwise I'm quite sure I won all of the friendlies
I beat you in our one friendly before you played Sunchaser (at least I'm pretty sure I did).

EDIT: BestinGA does have the best shoutout ever though. I guess that's just another thing he's the best in. Smash, shoutouts, what's next?

chaddd

Smash Lord
I just thought of something...

Did the Chad -vs- Chaddd name match ever take place?
It kinda did. We played each other with even stocks in the Crew Battle, and everyone was saying "name battle" before hand, so I don't really know. Especially since he placed higher than me in the tournament.

And Carter, yeah, I know he wasn't dissing me in his post. He was actually being very nice to me. Not unlike most of the day of the tournament. But for some reason he felt it necessary to make a few comments about me to a few of my friends when I wasn't present. Not something I'm horribly upset about, but I think you shouldn't have to worry about people talking trash about you when you're not around.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Coandme!!! Stop sandbagging in pools mangz! Come back down here and get some FL shraining.

<3 Nite and INNsomniacs

Wes, Chaddddddddd and cetera, you guys are great too. I'm still in VSGA if y'all ever need me for a crew battle...

A. T. L. SOUF FO LYFE SON!!!!!

--exarch's shoutouts over--

<><

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Shout-outs~

Bobby- I enjoyed the hell out of our friendlies. Thanks for chillin with us, man.

Twister- Good **** as always, we need to get that MM!

TBag- Great job, man! Representin' some GPC, as always.

112- I had fun in our Marth dittos. I'm down for more whenever you're willing.

Eugene- You're funny as hell, man! I laughed the whole tournament. Close games in our MM, too. We should play friendlies more often!

Chaddd- Way to beast, bro. Good stuff in teams and singles. Buy me a pack of 72s!!!

Lance- I was **** impressed with your Peach, I'd love to play you again whenever you're in state, or maybe I'll find my way to a tournament near you sometime.

Seph- Close matches man, I can't wait for a rematch!

C- Dawg, you just gotta keep G'in it like a pro. You know how we do. ;)

Daniel Zaman- I enjoyed our friendlies team matches. Fun stuff! Sneaky up+B out of your shield...

Tong- You dance like a madman with your Jigs. Its always a pleasure to play you. ^_^

Carter- You're fast as hell. We should have a smashfest sometime and play a bunch. Cause I know you KNOW how to kill Marths. =P

Nite- You're amazing. Thanks for the friendlies! :)

KO Kingpen- Close team matches, dude. I'd love to get some friendlies at the next tourney you're at~

Dan2- God**** crazy Mewtwo. =P

IHSB- You're a lot of fun to play, and you kicked my *** hard on corneria! lol

Marty- Fun friendlies, as always. I love the discussions we have about how much ABSOLUTE TOTAL SENSE smash makes! :laugh:

KirbyJim- You're probably officially the #1 person who mains Kirby in GA now, man. Good stuff.

Evan- lol, you're a beast, dawg.

Datman- I saw a lot of your matches, you're insane. Good ****.

Pete- I miss you man. We should hang out more often.

To anyone else I played or was impressed with... sorry I forgot.
<3

Myztek

Smash Ace
Time for some shoutouts:

Wes - Awesome tournament, and thanks for letting me, Chad, and IHSB stay at your house. Very nice Falcon, also. I wanna play you again.

Datman - You really should have made it out of pools. Great matches with you. The MM could have gone a lot better, though haha. Next time I'll be better, so you better be practicing.

Jim - Your Kirby is pretty nice. I liked the Brinstar trick (never seen it before, I don't think anyone else had either, including you haha) and the Rainbow Cruise trick.

Moogle - I never really get to play you

KOkingpin - Thanks for letting us stay at your place last night. I don't think I've ever even played you before.

Nite - No johns, son. I really wanted to get in at least 2-1 in pools. Came kinda close, but you got me as usual. Hopefully I'll be better by next time.

Lance - I didn't play you at all. Thanks for riding with us to KO's. For what little time you were conscious it was fun talking and we got a few good laughs. I wish I would've looked at the guy's face at Krystal.

Rayku - You confused me in pools. I thought you got mad at me for a second when I stopped playing Falco. Maybe you did, but good stuff anyway. Just keep practicing.

Carter and 112 - It was fun playing you two in teams. Some pretty close matches.

Yoshido - Nice Yoshi. I didn't play you much, but you're the only person who mains Yoshi that I've ever met.

Tong - Nice Jigglypuff. Our matches were close. Except the one on Dreamland 64 :d

I know I'm probably forgetting someone, but I had a lot of fun. Great tournament, and I hope the next one's even better.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Ya know.

This morning, i sat down in the library, and had a nice long shout out page typed up, and then smashboards was like 'You cant edit your ****, gtfo', so I lost all of it, and dont feel like typing it again, so ima hit some highlights.

_____

First off, Shouts to wes and xplayground for hosting the event. I love that place. Oh my god. I just wish it wasnt in the boonies. I seriously thought i missed the highway on the way there, and then I almost missed the interstate on the way back. Twice.

loud black people + crew battle = hilarious
Dude, I was randomly quoting that stuff all day. All of the crew battle quotes.

"The great wall of tong" "Carter Combo" "Too Raw (that one dont count)", and all the others were, are, and for a while, will be too frickin hilarious.

But i think the best quote (well, second best to the wall of tong) would have to be Wes and Tong before (i think) White Mike went in; when Tong was like "I'm pretty good as long as they're not trying to hit me"

I almost fell out right there.

_________

After that, i want to say props to reflex for putting me down with game&watch, especially after the pools. Gives me something to look forward to.

And to everybody who was watching me play reflex in the loser bracket, im sorry for throwing my visor. I didnt really mean it (kinda goes with a running joke i have w/ my friend here at school), but i was pissed that i had a stock on bowser and threw it out.

And then.

The Gears pizza is the bomb. That is all

That's all I have. Sorry for shaftin alot of people (read: pretty much everyone), but i really dont wanna spend another 30 minutes typing all that AGAIN. D:

Good times though. Very good times. I actually passed up a $600 dollar gig for this (no i didnt know it was $600 beforehand, or i woulda went so quick).

Even though i went home empty handed, still happy i showed up.

Good tims for all.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Man this tourny was awesome...we'll defintally be at the next.

shoutouts time

Wes- Thanks for housing us all haha, it was great getting to play you too. That Falcon is amazing..

Yoshido- Omfg that Yoshi...hahah it's soo awesome to see a Yoshi player. I hope we can get more matches sometime!

Reflex AKA Dazzlah- Haha I"m saddened that we didn't get to actually play any matches, but I guess there's other tournaments right? Haha X-Men > Pools. Also you rocked in brackets man!

Alpha- I'm sad I didn't get to play you either.

Moogle- Always fun to play you, you're always a cool guy. i'm glad we didn't meet in brackets though haha.

Lance- Random rest FTW! The Crew battle MVP! Almost pulled it out for us haha, you did awesome man.

Nite- The beast of Memphis!

Bobby- It was a lot of fun playing you, the matches were really close.

Mslano- You did really well, I wish I would've played you..
edit cause I'm ********: Oh yeah I totally did play you...man how did I forget this?

Laijin- Awesome Young Link man, I want some friendlies with you next time for sure!

Gerbil- Didn't get to play you either, man I didn't play a lot of people..

Carter- Good matches man, I'm sorry you SD'd in that first round though...you were defintally coming back to kill my jiggs..

Chaddddddddd- I think I played you more times throughout the tourny than anyone else haha, good matches man, it was a lot of fun playing against you. You and Marty are a beastly team.

KO- Thanks again for letting us crash at your house, I think we would be dead now from drifting off the road if not for that. And sorry I was supposidly laughing in my sleep, but in my defense I must say that you all started it! :laugh:

Coach- You're a cool dude, and a fine Peach player, I wish we could've played some more matches.

I guess your name is Ninja? or something...guy wearing the Naruto headband around his head who's alias isn't Reflex AKA Dazzlah- Sorry we never did the Pika ditto you wanted :(

Rest of the dudes- <3 to you all, sorry if I forgot anyone, I'm just really tired (Myz: No johns) See you guys at the next one! :pikachu:

Beeswarm17

Smash Cadet
Wow, I'm actually in that picture. Dead center (around that awesome guy in the hoodie). I thought I'd managed to avoid those cameras.

Wes- You're awesome, man. Thanks very much for allowing me to hang out at your place overnight. It allowed me to get some much needed playing time in, as well. You're CF is a beast, too.

Yoshido - Best yoshi ever. It was awesome meeting you, man. I need to play you again whenever I get the chance.

KO - Sadness. I never had time to play you. It was good seeing you again, though. I'll have to head up there over spring break and play some more.

Lance - Apologies for not being able to do that MM with you. I'm planning on heading up to INN V, so if I do, we'll do it then.

Moogle - Good seeing you again. Dominating everyone as usual. Hope to play you again sometime.

TRC - It was great meeting you at this thing. You've got some good skills. I need to get more matches with you next time.
Beeswarm - *watch a match where two people hit each other and die* it's an equivlanet exchange! *slaps hands together* roflmao
LOL!

mog112 - Your Marth impressed me. I didn't stand a chance the way I was playing at the tournament. Easiest three bucks you made, I'm sure. It was cool meeting you, though.

Everybody at Wes's house - It was nice meeting all of you. I'm sorry for not catching everyone's name, but it was fun playing everyone. Thanks for not totally ignoring me after my terrible playing. It helped knock a lot of the rust off.

Sunchaser - I so could have taken you in pools. Ah well, it was probably for the best. You've got a pretty good Marth. It was good talking to you, and I hope I get the chance to play you again.

Thanks again Wes for doing a good job with the tournament. It was my first tournament, and it was a good experience. Thanks to everyone for making it an enjoyable event.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Okay, time for shoutouts.

Marty - Man, without you, I wouldn't even have made it to the tourney. Not to mention the 150 bucks from teams. Haha. That Corneria fight was too much. Good **** Mr. Beast mode. Next time we need to take singles and teams. Haha.

Wes - Awesome tourney, great place, incredible turnout...but unfortunately you're still a douche. Haha. Just kidding, you rock, man. Great games in the tournament...I'm relieved to know that I was actually able to win a set against you when it counted most. You, however, are still a beast...the very same that got me started on this game. We need to play a lot more often, man. We have the ability to own this state.

Cornel - Get online more often, you newb.

Datman - Dude, I didn't get many games against you, but it was great seeing you at the tourney. We need to hang out sometime and get some games in.

KOKingpin - Man, sorry we never got those games in. I was too consumed by greed to win money the whole time that I kinda lost focus of everything else. Haha. Next time, man.

Rayku - Man, I don't know if what I heard was true regarding the "**** talking", but regardless of that, you're a cool guy, and you're welcome to stay at my house again. The day was fun as hell, and so was the rediculousness of Marvel 2 the night before. "Oh ****, Iceman's dead..." -soft reset- Haha. Anyway, no hard feelings about whatever, nothing's really worth getting into a lot of conflict over.

Bobby - You don't check shoutouts. But you do still owe me 25 bucks. And we need to "chill" sometime soon. Hit me up on AIM or something.

Nite - Man, F*** Falco! Haha. Just kidding. Incredible stuff with that Falco of yours. Way to beast something fierce. We need to get more games in sometime.

Lance - We never got to actually play a game. but good **** in Crew Battles, man. You're Peach is incredibly beast.

daniel-zaman - Man, were you the pimp that had 3 girls just hanging out at Xplaygrounds because you were there? Or was it a joint effort from you and David? Either way, it was good seeing you, man. We definitely need to play some games sometime.

Eugenio - You rule. Never give up, never surrender. Falco dittos for life. You're my dawg. Real talk, shawty boi cuz.

TRC - TOO RAWWWWWWWW!

Alpha - It was good to have played you again, man. Excellent job finishing up Crew Battles for us. You are the beast samus.

Mauricio - HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO STAY SO BLAZED ALL THE TIME, MAN? I MEAN, THE WHOLE TOURNAMENT?!?! JEEZ!

112 - Awesome job in Crews, man.

Carter - "CAAAAAHTAAAAAAAH!" Way to beast all day, man. Really good **** against Wes and Bobby.

Tong - Let's see you on those Power Rankings, pimpin'. Tong for President!

Menthol Mike - Man, awesome seeing you and the GPC crew out there, we need more games together.

Tommy - Way to break out the beast. Keep rocking that puffball, too, man.

Evan - I'm not sure if you'll read this, but thanks for the support the entire time. And I want to see that Ice Climbers beastness next time we play. Gogogo.

Brett - KIRBY'S WALL OF MODERATE DISCOMFORT...you know, like, when you get one of those shirts with the big tags, and it's really irritating, but if you cut it out, it will ruin the stitching? LIKE THAT. Haha. Best Kirby in Georgia, man. Keep it up.

Yoshido - Sorry about the Ice Climbers trash. I just got really bored in pools, like I always do. Good Yoshi, though.

Chad - I'm not sure if I won the name battle or not, but since I won more games against you all day than you did against me, I don't really care. Haha. Just kidding with my **** talk. Seriously though, man, great job in Loser's Finals. That is a mighty Pikachu you have there. Keep up the beast, man.

To anyone I forgot, I'm tired, gimme a break. Break me off a piece of that Kit-Kat Bar. See? Tired. Delusional. Sentence fragment. Sentence fragment. Sentence fragment. Tired, unfunny dribble. Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep time.

-Out-

mslano

Smash Journeyman
This tournament was amazingly fun and I was really glad I could make it out. It had been a long time since Smash Aid V, but I was pleased with how I performed for the day.

As for shoutouts:

Matt - Thanks so much for driving myself and others everywhere. The trip down to Atlanta was ****ing awesome and I was glad I didn't have to worry about staying on the road with some of the jokes being made. Thanks for the Krystal Chiks and various other stuff. I hope you've gotten some sleep by now.

Nite - Great job in the tournament. You're just too **** good. Again, the rides to and from Atlanta were awesome with all the jokes and stuff. Thanks for filling me in on the Luigi and Falco tech (though I never had a good opportunity to use the Luigi stuff - he would already be dead when I needed the extra reach). I think next time we should definitely stop at Sushi Yoshi.

Lance - Your Peach is quite good, especially in teams. Keep it up. Also, **** mountains, they shouldn't have done that to your parents.

Jackson - Two things you should do - drastically alter your opinion regarding The Sandlot and good food such as ribs and fried chicken and don't pick Sheik's worst level as your counter stage.

GAWes - Like I said, it was a long time between this and SAV, so it was good seeing you again. Great job hosting another excellent tournament, and an even better job whomping my *** in the crew battle (meanie).

MikeG - You should have come, even just to visit. I haven't seen you in forever.

Moogle - Always good seeing you. That was some harshness in the last game of our team match. You totally should have killed Ash. (Sorry Ash.) Sheik's so much higher tier than Ganon; you should have worried about her. Also, thanks for filling me in on the whole Power Ranking thing. I had no idea that existed. Hopefully now that I've done something recently, people might take notice of my play. I'll try to get to Huntsville during Spring Break.

Coach - I know you said you were having a rough day in the tournament, but don't sweat it. You were doing pretty well from what I saw, I just have a good idea how to effectively head punch Peaches. You've definitely gotten better from when I saw you last.

Ash - Thanks for putting up with my blatant disregard for my partner in teams. I suppose I should work on that (though, to be fair, I did kill you a lot less by the end of our run in the tournament). Thanks also for giving me the bed in the room away from the cats. I had no idea how bad pet dander ****s my **** up. Oh yeah - I can't believe you didn't know about that Dunkin Donuts.

Reflex - Those were some close matches with your Game & Watch. I think I actually got messed up by having some experience against him with my friend. The slight differences in your play style tripped me up. I'll be looking for more opportunities to play you in the future.

Alpha - Your Samus is pretty nice. I was really happy to get that last win when you picked Corneria.

IHSB - Your Samus is really nice. Those were some intense matches (I can't believe they lasted so long). With each round going down to the wire like that, it was pretty much anyone's match. Good ****.

Chad - Dude, I totally got to play you - you knocked me out of the tournament. Your Pikachu is amazing and I wish I had known that your counter pick stage was Corneria (I probably would not have gone there when I lost had I known, though I was just one hit away from victory at the end). Despite that, after seeing you fight Chaddd, I know you would have just destroyed me in the next game, so I don't feel too bad (though hearing the Pikachu death wail one more time and making it to game three would have been satisfying). Great job in your matches with Chaddd and Nite. I definitely want to play against you more.

People I played in Casuals - Good **** to all of you, whoever you are. I loved getting in matches with Luigi and Roy, but especially loved getting some matches with my favorite character, Random.

Anyone else I forgot, sorry I forgot you, but them's the breaks.

Best101

Smash Ace
Lol BestinGA, I won way more matches than I lost (I don't think I lost more than 10 matches). And I don't think I've played anyone that sounded like you:laugh:

Btw when did I play you?

Laijin

Smash Hero
I'd like to add a shoutout...

BestinGA - QUAKE WITH FEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

>.> I definately didn't play anyone that sounds like you in friendlies, because I beasted all of my firendly matches except the one FD match against Carter... otherwise I'm quite sure I won all of the friendlies rofl. Thanks for the compliment on my speedy Fox... it is pretty ****ing fast isn't it? >.<

Best shoutout eva...
Dude. Im pretty sure I beat you in every match we had. Even when you tried to counter pick me on FD.

Edit: You probably beat me once. But I just dont remember losing any matches to you. How could you forget about me anyways? Im the only dude there that actually plays YL seriously.

BestinGA

Smash Rookie
Lol BestinGA, I won way more matches than I lost (I don't think I lost more than 10 matches). And I don't think I've played anyone that sounded like you:laugh:

Btw when did I play you?
Dude. I totally played you. And I totally owned your ***. My Marth ***** the hell out of you. Your Falco played a minor scene in that movie with X2X's samus in "Sluts and Whores 13: Missle Cancel Action"(Incase some of you forgot which movie im talking about). It was a very minor scene since my Marth only played like 2 matches with you. I forgot when I played you, since you suck anyways and it wasnt really all that important.

And wtf is up with me not being in the **** crew battles? I mean seriously. Im the ****ing best in GA. So obviously I should get top priority over crew battles. I mean really..even that Wes dude got in over me. Next time, im gonna challenge him for a $50 , gamecube + controller, quit smash if you lose this match, go punch your best friend in the face money match. If you lose, which he probably will..
I get $50
His gamecube
His girlfriend
Watch him punch his best friend in the face
Watch him quit smash forever
And his controller..(Which I dont need.)

And remember kids...
Smash or Die.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
BestinGA = RenegadeMarth? 0.0 *is referring to Smah or Die*

haha...

Kid... grow up. Tell me what char you "beasted" me with, because only a few people actually beat me, and some of those were even really close so don't count as um "beasting" for lack of better terms.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
But Chad... it's so fun to respond to things like this! Gives us people who have absolutely nothing to do before going to work... well something TO do lol.

Ares726

Smash Ace
BestinGA, sorry for taking your $100 and your Cube in our mm. I know it's hard for Marth to lose to Bowser, but it happens (just ask Reflex). Anyway, I saw Gerbil beast the crap out of you so don't go talking trash like that. Our Marth vs Roy match was pretty fun. I guess now you know why Roy>Marth. The Marth vs Falcon match was kinda boring though, you've really gotta stop walking into those Falcon Punches. Keep practicing man, you'll get there eventually. If you come to G4S3 I'll give you back your Cube for free.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
shout outs

first of all, I am NOT BestinGA...

Wes-good tourny, man. I'm glad I could finally come to one of yours, I had a ****load of fun. Oh, and good **** in the crew battle... Isai Jr.!!!!!

Twister-I didn't think you'd show up, I'm glad you did. Next time don't put so much bawls in your mouth. You just would'nt stop guzzling bawls.

Justice777-Shawty mayne, yo peach is gettin crazy. Keep beastin', my *****.

Chaddd-your one of the most talented gamers I've ever met. In a few months you've gotten better at smash than people who've been playin' for years. Keep beastin', my *****.

Cornel-Dog! I'm so glad you made it, I thought you were gonna get gayed by the the cops again. Don't worry about your perfomance in the crew battle, man, I know how nerves can get to you when theres alot of preasure, and theres nothing more nerve racking than a crew battle where every one is watching. Besides, if you really had gone all out in the crew battle you would've embarassed Tennesse by not losin' a single stock. Keep beastin', my *****.

Laijin-good **** in pools, man. See ya next tourny.

Dogy Samich-Man, I never got to play you, but you're really cool. I hope to see you next tourny.

Datman-nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah DATMAN!!! Good games, man. Sorry i didn't play more with my Marth, I just decided that day, that I'm not maining Marth anymore. Next we meet I'll play you more with my marth if you want.

112-Keep reppin' that Marth, baby! Good **** in the crew battle, man... Ken Jr.!!!!

Carter-Man, you kicked alot of @$$ Sunday. In the crew battle, in singles, in mm. Your fox is fierce, man.... Masashi Jr.!!!!!

Alpha-You, the beggining, won the crew battle for GA, in the end, good ****in' job! No one can defeat the unstoppable Alpha Gundam.

Best101- I don't remeber playing or seeing you. But I heard you were there, and that you were really young. I'll play you next time, dood.

Marty-Boi, shawty cuzo... lol, thanx for the ride, man. As always it was fun chillin' with you, man. BTW I left my cube in you car. It's ok as long as you got it, I know it's safe, just bring it with you, next time your in town.

Menthol Mike-good games man, you're growing stronger everytime I play you. BTW you can expect another mm challenge ;)

Tommy(Tbag)-You're getting good fast, I wouldn't be surprised if you took Mike's crown as reigning king of GPC, lol.

Tong- cool coat... THE GREAT WALL OF TONG!!!!!!!!

Conyers Smash Crew-you guys are always showing up to everything, jeez.

Eugene-Don't let the bull**** in this game discourage you, man. Now that you know what this game is really all about, you can use it to get better. Marth is not your character, man. Hopefully you can get somewhere in this game with your new mains.

Best101

Smash Ace
Dude. I totally played you. And I totally owned your ***. My Marth ***** the hell out of you. Your Falco played a minor scene in that movie with X2X's samus in "Sluts and Whores 13: Missle Cancel Action"(Incase some of you forgot which movie im talking about). It was a very minor scene since my Marth only played like 2 matches with you. I forgot when I played you, since you suck anyways and it wasnt really all that important.
I never played a Samus there so I don't know where that came from. Didn't I beat you a few times before you won those two matches?

Edit: I'll make sure I play you first so I can play at the top of my game, because I was kind of worn out after about 2 hours. My WS were getting sloppy, and I stopped pillaring all together lol.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I never played a Samus there so I don't know where that came from. Didn't I beat you a few times before you won those two matches?

Edit: I'll make sure I play you first so I can play at the top of my game, because I was kind of worn out after about 2 hours. My WS were getting sloppy, and I stopped pillaring all together lol.
Stopped pillaring altogether? Wow. Not even if I was totally out of my mind drunk and stoned would I forget that Falco's pillar is good. You really do talk quite a bit of trash for someone so young. When I got into fighting games, I was a little younger than you. I certainly didn't hit the forums on Shoryuken.com talking endless **** to everyone. You really should take it easy on all that. Maybe if you take some time thinking about ways to better yourself, and asking for advice, you wouldn't spend all your free time trash talking people with no way to back it up. All that hot air you're spitting out doesn't burn, it's just mildly irritating. EVERYONE in this game can be beaten, stop pretending like you're the best and prove it to everyone...not just get beasted by those that consider themselves a joke in comparison to the top players.

Best101

Smash Ace
Stopped pillaring altogether? Wow. Not even if I was totally out of my mind drunk and stoned would I forget that Falco's pillar is good. You really do talk quite a bit of trash for someone so young. When I got into fighting games, I was a little younger than you. I certainly didn't hit the forums on Shoryuken.com talking endless **** to everyone. You really should take it easy on all that. Maybe if you take some time thinking about ways to better yourself, and asking for advice, you wouldn't spend all your free time trash talking people with no way to back it up. All that hot air you're spitting out doesn't burn, it's just mildly irritating. EVERYONE in this game can be beaten, stop pretending like you're the best and prove it to everyone...not just get beasted by those that consider themselves a joke in comparison to the top players.
Hey, they weren't serious matches so I didn't put much effort. Btw I'll always take advice whenever I can, but I don't really need any right now. If I can just practice more against foes that are more aggressive and have more attack patterns than any com then I can probrably do my advance techniques more efficiently in battle. If you could tell me how to do that and train mindgames by myself would be the best advice in the world for me.

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
i took a shower with bestinGA's mom and s h i t in her hair. then i ate all of his food.

p u s s y.

any one going to snow mans tournament?

chaddd

Smash Lord
Hey, they weren't serious matches so I didn't put much effort. Btw I'll always take advice whenever I can, but I don't really need any right now. If I can just practice more against foes that are more aggressive and have more attack patterns than any com then I can probrably do my advance techniques more efficiently in battle. If you could tell me how to do that and train mindgames by myself would be the best advice in the world for me.
Developing mindgames is a very difficult thing to do alone. You have to know that there are different aspects to the game, and different play styles with the same character. Camping Fox vs aggressive Fox, running Peach as opposed to a turnip-happy rush down Peach. The only way to master this game is to approach it from a style that takes all forms of a character's game, and recognizes the proper approach to every aspect of each individual characters' games (An example of weakness here is like when someone does very well against Falco or Fox, but sucks against Peach or Jigglypuff). You have to play as many different people as possible, and realize that no matter how good you get, there will be someone, somewhere, who does crazy stuff you've never even thought of before. Unless you're Isai playing Smash Brothers 1. Just keep coming to tournaments, and learn to play against all different styles.

Seph20

Smash Cadet
I got a list of shoutouts myself, but I don't feel like typing all of that.. So Im gonna jus say to everyone who came to the tournament GOOD ****!! And I hope ta see ya at the next one PEACE!!

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Trc- Good job man. Yo man your soo funny. Lol Zwonks I found a clue. Your defintely #1 in sc.

John/daniel- yall did good. woot sc. John im mad your captian falcon got good over night

Daneil Z- Good job making it out of pools man. I heard you had some real good matches. You beat my friend Nice's Link. But yo man i didn't get put in pool. It was more like a monsoon mixed with a hurricane. But it was still fun. The matches i lost was close enough. I just needed to work on my jiggs.

x2x- lol sorry bout that ugly match. my eyes were blood shot. The second one was alot better

Prac- how u gonna challenge me at like the end of the tourney. I well i guess its like u say 0-1 Good peach

Chad- Your a beast man. I love your pikachu. I had pikachu for a secondary for about a month. I loved had you kept on Chaddd. Even through all the talk in stuff.

Chaddd- That was reall messed up about the ice climbers. But i do respect ya. Your gannaon is nasty

Beeseman- Good job man. I think we really just had bad luck lol.

Myztech-your nasty man.

Chris(The doc)- Great doc man. I was so glad when i saw you take down chadd in that match. Im pretty sure it was in the pools. I was rootin for ya the whole time

wiis- thanks for lettin us spend the night.Lol i left my lil brothers bed sheets over there. I guess i can get them next time. O and i'll post up that pict of yall in the bed some time to mmrow lol. Great Falcon

Datman- I was shocked , sad to hear you didn't make it out of pools. Im sure you'll **** next time

Tong- Thanks for the tips with jiggly. My jiggs got so much better after the tourney with your help

Reflex- Good job man. I saw some of your matches. They were reall good. The waffle house was fun

Top Bottom