• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

----- Falco Video Thread [4.0 Edition] ----- [Come Add Your Videos!]

wangston

Smash Lord
put me under midwest and kentucky. Also the name better be blue and all lower case.... or else.....

vs. NoJ(G&W)

sure I may have lost but I was getting my *** handed to me and then almost made a comeback last stock. I'm not sure how that 9 hammer even hit me, I swear it shield poked me. I've looked at it frame by frame to see what happened and it just goes from being shielding to getting 9'd.

also I should be getting some more videos of whole sets next week. I've got way more vids but they are all old and crappy :laugh:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
put me under midwest and kentucky. Also the name better be blue and all lower case.... or else.....

vs. NoJ(G&W)

sure I may have lost but I was getting my *** handed to me and then almost made a comeback last stock. I'm not sure how that 9 hammer even hit me, I swear it shield poked me. I've looked at it frame by frame to see what happened and it just goes from being shielding to getting 9'd.

also I should be getting some more videos of whole sets next week. I've got way more vids but they are all old and crappy :laugh:
Does he even know the matchup? >_>

wangston

Smash Lord
I completely forgot about that setup for a ll until a saw arty doing it last week. I'm going to start doing this cause no one is going to see it coming.

wangston

Smash Lord
yeah that is the only one that i could save the others were too long and bad...

I will have more matches from this upcoming tourney.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Mmk, whenever you get them, I'll upload it. Unless more vids are posted, I'll add the one with NoJ in the next batch. :)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Updated for pew pew justice.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Clowsui, where do you liveee?

And Teran, leave the vids to me please rofl. You just CP'd what DEHF posted, which it didn't show the whole URL because when its posted, its actually shorted, when you added it, it just read it as the part DEHF posted, not as the whole URL by itself.

I fixed it anyways lulz.

clowsui

Smash Legend
i live in cincinnati
i have no wii though

yeah i just got really impatient in the second vid : ( i also had really poor laser control throughout the set. still good though, didn't have as much attendance as him throughout the summer + own no wii and still managed to take him down to one stock every time, the first two games being real close and the third one being an sd : (

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
ima be honest, you don't need brawl to get good at it lol. like seriously, CPUs + wifi gets you nowhere compared to playing with others. and since theres little tech skill you dont reallly need hours of refinement if you havent played it in a while, more like 10 mins lol

clowsui

Smash Legend
that's not true
i want to be able to master phantasm cancel + be able to laser whenever i want at the heights i want perfectly without any fear of emotional factors like excitement or nervousness ruining it, i got excited v count so i started screwing up lasers and stuff which is a nono vs. diddy since he flipped me every time i screwed it up
all that stuff can only add up w/ practice, it's similar to how with marth you have to be able to constantly control your forward/backward motion + fastfall etc. so that you can most effectively zone + attack etc.

i don't get very much play time at all so it's hard to build up on the good things that i use on certain days, with wifi i could build on good habits and start to develop new ones that i test out in offline play not to mention i can work on intangibles like reading + positioning + spacing etc.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
well its neither true or false, its opinion

but i guess if your having trouble with the basics, then yea you might need some time by yourself to refine all that

Notra

Smash Ace
ima be honest, you don't need brawl to get good at it lol. like seriously, CPUs + wifi gets you nowhere compared to playing with others. and since theres little tech skill you dont reallly need hours of refinement if you havent played it in a while, more like 10 mins lol
wifi does help ALOT. almost everyone i know learned how to play smart and use mindgames over wifi. it makes u depend less on tech, which ultimately forces u to learn mind games that work on a wide variety of ppl.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Clowsui, where do you liveee?

And Teran, leave the vids to me please rofl. You just CP'd what DEHF posted, which it didn't show the whole URL because when its posted, its actually shorted, when you added it, it just read it as the part DEHF posted, not as the whole URL by itself.

I fixed it anyways lulz.
I coulda sworn I linked from the main vids cos I didn't know what char he was playing against. :(

Oh well whatever. >.>

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
wifi does help ALOT. almost everyone i know learned how to play smart and use mindgames over wifi. it makes u depend less on tech, which ultimately forces u to learn mind games that work on a wide variety of ppl.
learn mindgames that DONT work offline

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
New Sethlon vids on utd zacs youtube. vs dojo and jumpman

seths name on video thread should be changed to green i guess lol.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
I'll update Saturday or Sunday.

Also Denzi, should I add the Grand Finals set to? Or just that one.

Top Bottom