• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-Falco Video Archive; Share your videos! [5.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Frigate gays me too much. I seriously lost the tournament because in one of the games it flipped and killed me. Match 3 of GF 1.

M@v

Subarashii!
Everyones laughing at me. ;___;
Is your name really Scott? O_o

also, I love frigate. If you don't know how to play on the stage properly, watch Larry's vids there(especially the one he 6-0s tyrant), or my recent ones, since I watched his and use the same strategy. :p

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Is your name really Scott? O_o

also, I love frigate. If you don't know how to play on the stage properly, watch Larry's vids there(especially the one he 6-0s tyrant), or my recent ones, since I watched his and use the same strategy. :p
I'll have to check those out, thanks for the tip.

swordsaint

Smash Master
I panicked larry. after airdodging, mind games myself in to thinking i had no jump

im better than that now anyway, lately I've been improving VERY quickly. and im even better than what my last tournamnet would suggest

I wish I could get better even faster though... I don't know why Australia is so far behind America...

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
It's the environment, if your country had a Mew2king you'd be force to get better faster or to keep wrecked over and over again.

Even then, I don't think Austrailia is THAT far behind.

swordsaint

Smash Master
i agree with the m2k statement, but i'd be inclined to say we're still far behind. not one of us wouldn't be getting 3 stocked by any number of american players. (it happened at genesis for the people who went [i didnt] lol)

but yes, i think the environment is definitely the biggest factor

---
im not so much asking you to critique here, as im asking you what you do that makes you different other falcos. i know you use jab more and phantasm less, but are there any other ideas, tricks techniques, moves, hell, anything you use more or less for that matter.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
scott is the best falco in aus. dehf is the best falco in america.

compare the two, and then judge the difference between aus and us. its freakin huge.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
I would say I know what works and what doesn't against certain characters better than most Falcos.

Also, Scott when you play the Wario again spam short hop back air. None of Wario's aerials can beat it.

swordsaint

Smash Master
very well!

I feel I have a better grasp on the wario match up since then, and I'll definitely incorporate more bair in to my game too

are there any more recent videos of you playing warios that you havent posted here?

swordsaint

Smash Master
rofl! I meant since then XD

I tried outcamping you at boost, whereas BT I was more aggressive. Clear distinction in success and so i definitely know whats up now.

prepare for trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom