• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-Falco Video Archive; Share your videos! [5.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Viper, somehow no videos of my Falco were saved at Holy Smash. The only matches of mine uploaded was the money match vs Mampam (I was Meta Knight, him Lucario). When's the next one?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Viper, somehow no videos of my Falco were saved at Holy Smash. The only matches of mine uploaded was the money match vs Mampam (I was Meta Knight, him Lucario). When's the next one?
hahah we shoulda saved that IC vs falco MM you was hypeing up against me lol ;)

Enochuout

Smash Journeyman
Enoch you have some pretty good stuff in your combo vid, the only thing is that they're a lot of parts in the video where you chain grab. I don't think it's a bad thing to have some parts where you chain grab since it's something that Falco has, but it's pretty common to see so putting in less chain grabs parts would've made your video better.

The first round of my set vs Shiro is up, not sure if round 2 will be uploaded. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWsYZCJMow4
Duly noted on the chain-grab clips. Honestly, I just got real excited about being able to properly capture and edit video, so I threw together what little material I had. I justified the multiple chain-grab clips in my mind by considering them each somewhat unique in application. i.e., utilizing a lazer to initiate it, aptly boost pivot grabbing to place MK at ideal damage for the spike, etc. In reality, I can understand why people don't want to watch what seems like the same footage over and over.

I appreciate the input from y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom