• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Beats Fox!!

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i say it's 51/49 in fox's favor because i was close friends with his father, james.

PB&J

Smash Hero
modesto california

and fox is good at getting around lasers

ill said what lambchops told me " if ganon can get around them with him being so tall and a huge target, how much better can a smaller and faster character get around the lasers?"

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
Oh whoops, I made a typo in my last post, lol. I meant Falco, not Falcon. Also, even if you're DD-ing and Falco's lasering you, your flow gets broken, but, unless they're ridiculously close (and if you're DD-ing still against Falco, you're doin it wrong), you're still pretty safe. But I need more approaches in this match-up (approaches as in ideas and not just approaching) besides FJ n-air.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
falco's lasers can throw off some people's groove. lol

if you get hit by falco's laser from far away, you have time to avoid anything he'll do as a follow up (including another laser).

there's a range between far away and really close. lol you have to stay close enough where he won't feel comfortable lasering and far enough where he can't do much else.

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
Yeah, exactly. It all comes down to how much EXP you have in the match-up, anyways. If you're a higher level than them, then you'll win. The match-up is basically even. People argue it's in Falco's favor, people argue it's in Fox's favor; that sounds pretty even to me.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Yeah, exactly. It all comes down to how much EXP you have in the match-up, anyways. If you're a higher level than them, then you'll win. The match-up is basically even. People argue it's in Falco's favor, people argue it's in Fox's favor; that sounds pretty even to me.
I'll use my lvl 99 charizard to beat mango's falco

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
eh i think it's in falcos favour 55:45 i think that the legit way idk alot more falcos lately maybe 60:40 falcos favour at most.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Stricnyn3 is too good!
He's a monster.

Falco is probably my 2nd hardest matchup(1st: Sheik), the main issue for me is getting past the laser game. I'm not a big fan of full-hopping, so I just feel restricted in terms of my options.

I'm still not sure on the ratio, but slightly in Falco's favor.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
getting around the lazers as fox does not feel near as difficult as it does with most other characters.

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
shiek is 55:45 in fox, falco and ice climbers favour......... no jhons lol this will probz change against the spacies to about 50:50 cause tier list and match ups need to change abit.

Top Bottom