• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco 2011 Results Thread *UPDATED*

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Xzax is a really good Falco that goes under the radar alot.

I'm back to entering now so hopefully I'll be able to get some good wins and start placing even higher.

I don't think any Falco besides DEHF or Shugo could have placed top 8 here. It was just too hard :( But we'll never give up trying!! Lets go EC Falcos!!

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I'll show you a ****ing East Coast Falco.

Gonna go mad hard at CEO.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Gamegenie222
* 5/10 Aura's Nebraska Monthly Round Robin tourney
4/30/11
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=285340
The T.O procrastinated bout 2-3 weeks to get the results up plus I would of got 4th but people were yelling in my ear during the last match and got me distracted resulting in me messing up and losing a very close game 3.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
It's not like people or matchups are unbeatable, Viper.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
I find this post offensive. Drew i dont what you are trying to come off as?

good stuff xzax. Do you have any vids of you posted anywhere.
The way you dropped your question 'how did he beat him' may have been misunderstood. Some could even take that as an offence as its the net and im sure drew didn't want to offend you, he prob thought you were surprised that xzax beat pikapika.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I had zero intent of offending anyone "coming off" as anything, Viper.

The way you worded it ("how did xzax beat pikapika") made it sound like it was some impossible thing, which it is not. I was just saying it's not like a ****ing apocalypse if a Falco beats a Pika, or whatever. Hell, if anything, Xzax should be offended lol.

I would apologize, but I can't say it and truly mean it since I don't understand at all how it offended you.

MARLX

Smash Journeyman
I had zero intent of offending anyone "coming off" as anything, Viper.

The way you worded it ("how did xzax beat pikapika") made it sound like it was some impossible thing, which it is not. I was just saying it's not like a ****ing apocalypse if a Falco beats a Pika, or whatever. Hell, if anything, Xzax should be offended lol.

I would apologize, but I can't say it and truly mean it since I don't understand at all how it offended you.
Yo bro don't need to be a ***** to viper. And also a knowledgeable falco would know that falco and pika is a horrible match up for falco. Keep these things to your self and stay on topic. (lol).

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Oh I forgot to post a result from a while ago. It was a little regional tourney I attended in France in April.

King Funk
*7/22 @ NML 12
*2/5 in pools
4/23/11
http://www.lacrampeauxdoigts.com/

I can't find a results thread anywhere but I remember my placing. The best I can do is give the website of the association that hosted the tournament.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I am of course. Whose place you staying out Friday night Xzax? Chibo's? Also are you staying at the venue Saturday night?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12924525#post12924525

Ryker
13/63 @ HASL - Huntsville Area Smash League
2/7 in Pools
6/25/11

Got to 13th. Every tournament match (including pools) except a couple doubles matches (where there were literally too many inputs for Brawl to play back) are going to be uploaded, so expect a follow-up post in the critique thread.

Under unity ruleset, I struck to Castle Siege against the MK who put me out of Losers. I still don't know how we ended up there.

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
i dont get it, so we just post our results and you put it up xD? to lazy for that :X w/e bloodcross posts I should be at the same tourney and have used falco so you can use those xP

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
i dont get it, so we just post our results and you put it up xD? to lazy for that :X w/e bloodcross posts I should be at the same tourney and have used falco so you can use those xP
gtfo you dirty little ****face uncle ****a

xD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 LOL JKLGDFJGK LDFS

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I don't see the true purpose of this thread besides our inflated egos.

You could compare the results to the year before. But no one will do that. This board is full of lazy ****s.

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
This treads purpose isnt about our inflated egos. (I THOUGHT) It's purpose is to display our tournament accomplishments with Falco and to gauge our improvements over time. I personally DO care how you Falcos do in tourneys, I think its great if a Falco places above his expectations and I commend them for their placings regularly. Its just sad to see how unappreciative some people on these boards can be.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Gamegenie.

I want to personally help you improve. You are dedicated to both personal improvement with the character and you are always helping out on the boards. You are nothing but kind so I want to help you out in return. So post some videos from this tournament when they are up; I want to see where you stand now.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Gamegenie.

I want to personally help you improve. You are dedicated to both personal improvement with the character and you are always helping out on the boards. You are nothing but kind so I want to help you out in return. So post some videos from this tournament when they are up; I want to see where you stand now.
Thanks for the offer but I was only able to get 1 video recorded between me and Pierce because we forgot to record game 1 but got game 2 and the match between me and Jayford was never recorded cause the Wii was never hacked for unlimited replays man I see what I can do though.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
^ lol @ me planning and wanting to go to all of those but my ****ing parents suck

Thought Holy Smash would be a bigger turnout. I guess not after what happened...

Top Bottom