• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco 2011 Results Thread *UPDATED*

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
Well guys, I got ***** at KTAR. And ofc I had to face Ally and PikaPika...fml. Placed 49/130 (worse placing than last time;)) Shoutouts to DJ Jack, Xaltis, _KID_, and Pelca, nice seeing you guys :)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker
13/34 @ Geeks & Gamers 2
8/13/11
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=308949

I am DOOMED to forever get 13th place. I lost to DRN's Zamus in Winner's after making him stop playing MK in what was probably the most hyped match I've played in. It's weird. Even in a scenario where everyone's shouting behind you, pressure doesn't sink in until after the match is over. I also lost to Ragnarok's MK and it's frustrating playing the guy who beat's you three times a week in a tournament set.

But yeah, how the hell do I get in for the long haul? I only break top ten every once in awhile, and I'm always one place away from it.

Also, for anyone interested, Reflex went straight PT this tourney and beat Kismet's MK after Kismet took GF 1 with him.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I would say I'm runner-up but I can't use JUST Falco in tourneys. How do you do it? So boring...

And can we get this stickied?

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
i did not say he did. I want you to keep up with smash once he leaves. for the reason being that you are the best pure falco in FL

i also agree that esam has nothing to do with you being the best pure falco in FL.\

I would say I'm runner-up but I can't use JUST Falco in tourneys. How do you do it? So boring...
lol you would say that.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Ahh, ****, I misinterpreted lol. But yeah, thanks dood.

Not trynna hate on you, DR3W, since you my mans, but I think Xaltis/Viper/Tommy G are still runner ups in this case. You def. come next, though. Taylor's Falco is still good, in my opinion.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Ahh, ****, I misinterpreted lol. But yeah, thanks dood.

Not trynna hate on you, DR3W, since you my mans, but I think Xaltis/Viper/Tommy G are still runner ups in this case. You def. come next, though. Taylor's Falco is still good, in my opinion.
Well that's not much of an accomplishment.

Not tryna be a douche, but if I went to as much tourneys as any of them I'd be much, much better than I am. Probably one of the top.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Where in Florida ARE you Viper? I'm thinking the tag ****** CAN'T be the Panama City "-******" that I know.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Good, because the guy I know is a Melee Doc player and he couldn't have gotten that good in the half a year I haven't seen him. He's pretty balls at Brawl.

I need to take a car down to FL sometime and see some of you Florida kids.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Good, because the guy I know is a Melee Doc player and he couldn't have gotten that good in the half a year I haven't seen him. He's pretty balls at Brawl.

I need to take a car down to FL sometime and see some of you Florida kids.
lol yeah man it would be cool to see some of you al players. Is there a car going to apex from there

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Eh, my videos from a tourney this summer are uploaded, but that's it. AL is pretty terrible about recording, but with the advent of Alabama Smash League, everything is getting recorded, so that'll change.

So far as placing, I'm STUCK at 13th. I'm always there and it's normally out of about 35 people.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Oh, I don't have my results for this year posted here lol. Just copypasted the tourneys I attended with Redrix and fixed the number of entrants which were wrong lol. Also added a couple more.

5/23 @ Cojo uva Patata Tournament (17 April) -> 1/5 In pools.
http://www.smashbrosspain.com/viewto...t=4320&start=0
2/30 Expotaku 2011 (25 june)
http://smashbrosspain.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4552
5/42 ÑGamers Tournament (8 July) -> 2/6 In pools.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=306748
1/56 Akihabara Deep (3 september)
http://smashbrosspain.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4759

CuP I lost to rydle and Nexo. ngamers I lost to Mr.R and Bjay. Expotaku I lost to Greward. buenni.

Xx HanZo xX

Smash Apprentice
lol i've always wanted to play your ROB before but never have a chance to, plus the set was close too soooo yea a taaad bit of both man XD

Top Bottom