• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
No time for pessimism, out! Not deconfirmed in the slightest!
Yeah, there's no reason to believe Mewtwo's out. So far people are playing the story/classic modes (HORRIBLY at that, no offense to them but they're not all that experienced it seems) and we all know how Mewtwo was unlocked in Melee. Come on guys, let's be rational. If Mewtwo's in and has the same unlock conditions, we're not seeing him within the next few hours.

Last edited:

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
Wolf out. Lucas probably out. ICies unlikely. My final five is shot to hell.

But i don't need them. I only need one. :mewtwomelee::mewtwopm: :4Mewtwo:
How is wolf out just cause there is a color for fox that looks like wolf!! they wouldnt demote him to a color! they would either keep him in or make him an aternate costume which is diffrent to just a grey fox!

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
How is wolf out just cause there is a color for fox that looks like wolf!! they wouldnt demote him to a color! they would either keep him in or make him an aternate costume which is diffrent to just a grey fox!
Wolf is out because someone unlocked a trophy of him with "Wolf" as the name (as opposed to "Wolf (Assault)" which would be the usual way to name trophies of characters that are playable), before unlocking Wolf. So unless every trophy of a character is going to have the same name he is out. See the Wolf thread for more details. As for that colour, it looks nothing like wolf, and is pretty bad in comparison to Marth's Roy palate and Lucina's palates

Last edited:

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Making a Mii creates a slot on the screen. That's probably why there was the All Star lock.

I think it's over guys.
I'm starting to think this too. Noticing the streamer's select screen having Mii FIghters, and not having the Mii fighters in the said slot in the ESRB leak, this is fitting. Nonetheless I still hold out hope for DLC, & my 50 / 50 standview on Mewtwo right now.

Last edited:

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
I'm starting to think this too. Noticing the streamer's select screen having Mii FIghters, and not having the Mii fighters in the said slot in the ESRB leak, this is fitting. Nonetheless I still hold out hope for DLC, & my 50 / 50 standview on Mewtwo right now.
HIM AND WOLF CANT BE GONE THIS IS CRAPT THERE THE ONLY TWO I WANTED BACK AND THEY BROUGHT IN CRAPPY DARK PIT, DR MARIO AND FALCO INSTEAD!!! THERE ALL CLONES AND THEY ARE CRAPT!

Last edited:

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
HIM AND WOLF CANT BE GONE THIS IS CRAPT THERE THE ONLY TWO I WANTED BACK AND THEY BROUGHT IN CRAPPY DARK PIT, DR MARIO AND FALCO INSTEAD!!! THERE ALL CLONES AND THEY ARE CRAPT!
I'm not guaranteeing this will be the outcome, but it can happen, it may possibly happen. Look toward the future DLC if anything.

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
Cut clones people are okay with and replace them with clones that nobody is excited about!

Clever plan, Sakurai!

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Baseless negativity... -_-

Stepping out of this forum.

Until these people unlock everyone there's no reason why Mewtwo would be deconfirmed. And he would be one of the last characters to be unlocked, like I mentioned. Mewtwo has a 50/50 chance. That's a flip of a coin. A two sided coin, not a one-sided trick coin.

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
Cut clones people are okay with and replace them with clones that nobody is excited about!

Clever plan, Sakurai!
It's worse than that. Lucas and Wolf weren't even clones. They were more Luigified. I lost my beloved Lucas to Mario in a doctor costume, rule 63 Marth, and Pit wearing black. Beautiful. Mega Man literally saves this entire damn game for me.

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman

Until these people unlock everyone there's no reason why Mewtwo would be deconfirmed. And he would be one of the last characters to be unlocked, like I mentioned. Mewtwo has a 50/50 chance. That's a flip of a coin. A two sided coin, not a one-sided trick coin.
Good Point nice to see someone that still belives theres hope :D
It's worse than that. Lucas and Wolf weren't even clones. They were more Luigified. I lost my beloved Lucas to Mario in a doctor costume, rule 63 Marth, and Pit wearing black. Beautiful. Mega Man literally saves this entire damn game for me.
And i still holding on to dear hope that wolf is still in he was my brawl main man :D!

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace

I hope this isn't pointed towards me, since I'm still decent on the outcome for Mewtwo. . yet the one point that's painfully obvious between all the streamers playing the game now, & what the leaked roster was missing, was indeed Mii Fighters. If that's what it takes to complete the roster then it was a cruel, sick joke.

Again, I'm decent on all this, but that's painful to think of it being half-true.
My savior since 64::falcon64:

Who are my saviors now you ask?My input::4falcon::4lucario::4sonic::4yoshi:

EDITED UPDATE: DHD IS LIVIN.:shades:

Last edited:

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
I hope this isn't pointed towards me, since I'm still decent on the outcome for Mewtwo. . yet the one point that's painfully obvious between all the streamers playing the game now, & what the leaked roster was missing, was indeed Mii Fighters. If that's what it takes to complete the roster then it was a cruel, sick joke.

Again, I'm decent on all this, but that's painful to think of it being half-true.
Oh no, not you, just the concept of baseless negativity in general I'm addressing. There's no reason for us to lose hope yet, no solid reasons anyway.

And YES DUCK HUNT DOG! My god the leak! Mewtwo!

The Goldenbrawler

Smash Ace
NNID
Frost3
3DS FC
3840-6562-5991
I can understand hate to some, but Lucina is a very interesting and deserving character who should've gotten her own moveset. Also keep in mind that these are extra characters added in after the roster was finalized.

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
Oh no, not you, just the concept of baseless negativity in general I'm addressing. There's no reason for us to lose hope yet, no solid reasons anyway.

Why did you said "My god the leak! Mewtwo!" at the end there? mewtwo wasnt in the CSS leak?

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I can understand hate to some, but Lucina is a very interesting and deserving character who should've gotten her own moveset. Also keep in mind that these are extra characters added in after the roster was finalized.
I also doubt the clones replaced anyone. If the clones got in with the more original characters being cut, those characters were going to be cut anyway.

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
Doesn't mean that development time wasn't spent on them. I think it's pretty reasonable to say that in the time it spent to make all three of them, they could have at least brought back one cut character.

If anything, I blame the Miis more, for eating up the development time of three characters.

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
Doesn't mean that development time wasn't spent on them. I think it's pretty reasonable to say that in the time it spent to make all three of them, they could have at least brought back one cut character.

If anything, I blame the Miis more, for eating up the development time of three characters.
Yes! Nobody likes mii's XD

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Why did you said "My god the leak! Mewtwo!" at the end there? mewtwo wasnt in the CSS leak?
Oh sorry I meant "leaks" in general, but no he wasn't.

That Duck Hunt Dog is pretty powerful though. Second attempt and still no luck. Doesn't help that the guy can't play...

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
A guy on Neogaf claims he might have seen a Mewtwo trophy or might be seeing things. I'm assuming the latter since no one else responded to seeing one.

The Goldenbrawler

Smash Ace
NNID
Frost3
3DS FC
3840-6562-5991
Well there is another leak going around with Mewtwo, Ridley, Dixie Kong, and the Chorus Men being the last 4. It has some credibility due to having gotten the 8 colors/alternates, but I'd say that if the Koopalings end up being Bowser Jr's alts/colors, that it'd have solid grounding.

The Goldenbrawler

Smash Ace
NNID
Frost3
3DS FC
3840-6562-5991
Well there is another leak going around with Mewtwo, Ridley, Dixie Kong, and the Chorus Men being the last 4. It has some credibility due to having gotten the 8 colors/alternates, but I'd say that if the Koopalings end up being Bowser Jr's alts/colors, that it'd have solid grounding.
Edit: Accidental double post.

Last edited:

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace

Sorry but thank you~ And true, Mii Fighters alone being the most single-handed reason we don't get anymore newcomers is, ludicrous to hear / see on posts. I just feel it may happen, owell.
I wouldn't say Lucina is deserving, because of Sakurai mentioning she was quite lucky to join the roster.:laugh: Dr. Mario & Dark Pit as far as we know however, could of been deserving or they're the same story as Lucina.
Still, there's development time that put in more effort in places that I question why.
A guy on Neogaf claims he might have seen a Mewtwo trophy or might be seeing things. I'm assuming the latter since no one else responded to seeing one.
Hmm. Interesting let us know more about that as it escalates.:upsidedown: Sorry but thank you.

WvA

Smash Rookie
Mr Game and Watch has been confirmed, I cant remember him being in the original leak, so that means there are more chances for other characters right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom