• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WvA

Smash Rookie
Well ****.. =P Here is hoping anyway.

But there are still quite a few slots left there right? So is there hope? I find it hard to believe jiggly would be the only unlockable pokemon..

Last edited:

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Yeah so far who's been unlocked is:

Ness
Falco
Dark Pit
Duck Hunt Dog
Mr. Game & Watch

Ganondorf was almost unlocked. The user is taking a 5 hour break though.

If the other characters are unlocked by other means (like Mewtwo in Melee) it's gonna be awhile guys..

Last edited:

WvA

Smash Rookie
The other stream is still going strong right? So we have what, 3 more unknown characters? Im sorry I have been trying to keep up with the leaks and all, but what is the latest information and chances of mewtwo being in?

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
Somebody scan through those credits for Mewtwo's Japanese voice actor.

Don't the credits name the voice actors?

Last edited:

WvA

Smash Rookie

I thought about that as well, but they might have made it so the credits dont show voice actors from things not yet unlocked, or Mewtwo might have a different voice actor this time arround.

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727

Ooo why didn't I think of that.. everyone's fast forwarding through the credits now though, earlier they were letting it scroll.

OMG DR MARIO REALLY IS IN!!!! Hamayama is fighting him now. If Dr. Mario is in Mewtwo has to be in..

Last edited:

WvA

Smash Rookie
While I want to believe that, also keep in mind it was REALLY easy for them to make Dr Mario. Just as Jiggly: how on earth can jiggly (who isnt relevant anymore) be in, but mewtwo isnt? Because Jiggly is a kirby clone (design wise) and is easy to make.

Dr Mario is way more easier than that, so sadly it doesnt prove antyhing for mewtwo returning.

WvA

Smash Rookie
Yea I'm certain Mewtwo is in. we just gotta wait. so far that leak has been 100% no reason to doubt it now.
Wasnt the leak (with the screenshot above) without Mewtwo? Confirmation of that leak doesnt prove anything right?

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
While I want to believe that, also keep in mind it was REALLY easy for them to make Dr Mario. Just as Jiggly: how on earth can jiggly (who isnt relevant anymore) be in, but mewtwo isnt? Because Jiggly is a kirby clone (design wise) and is easy to make.

Dr Mario is way more easier than that, so sadly it doesnt prove antyhing for mewtwo returning.
Fair point. Still hoping for the best though. At the earliest we'll find out late tomorrow, at the latest, we won't find out until after the JP release date because it'll take a lot of people to figure out the secret methods to unlock the other characters, if there are any.

Sandfall

Stage Designer
If Mewtwo has the same (or similar) unlock criteria to Melee (20+ hours of gameplay), I doubt we'll even hear about him for at least a day. Even if he's in, I'm almost positive we won't know until tomorrow night at the soonest.

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Wasnt the leak (with the screenshot above) without Mewtwo? Confirmation of that leak doesnt prove anything right?
There are leaks that include Mewtwo and have gotten other stuff right as well, like the 8 alt costume per character and Alph as well as Dr. Mario, Dark Pit and I believe Bowser Jr.

WvA

Smash Rookie
...that's a really silly way to put it lol
I remember reading it somewhere, that the only reason Jiggly was added in brawl was because it took them only a very small time to make.

Anyhow, does anyone know which voice acter is the most likely to be used for mewtwo in 4? Then we can start scouting the credits (just in case) (i found a link for all voice actors but cant post it yet cause im a new member).

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
There are leaks that include Mewtwo and have gotten other stuff right as well, like the 8 alt costume per character and Alph as well as Dr. Mario, Dark Pit and I believe Bowser Jr.
No, the mewtwo part was from a different person. The one with the Dr. Mario/Dark Pit/Bowser Jr and Alph was Ninka.

Someone else later added Mewtwo, Ridley and whatnot. There is a thread explaining this confusion.

I remember reading it somewhere, that the only reason Jiggly was added in brawl was because it took them only a very small time to make.
Kirby has nothing to do with making Jigglypuff easier. It's just that her character model barely needed updates.

Last edited:

Sandfall

Stage Designer
Unless those leaks have unique information (i.e. confirmed stuff that hasn't been in any other leaks), they don't really prove anything unfortunately.

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman

Anyhow, does anyone know which voice acter is the most likely to be used for mewtwo in 4? Then we can start scouting the credits (just in case) (i found a link for all voice actors but cant post it yet cause im a new member).
Cant you just copy and paste the link in your post on this thread? and nice profile picture :) i use the same pic for my pc wallpaper

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Unless those leaks have unique information (i.e. confirmed stuff that hasn't been in any other leaks), they don't really prove anything unfortunately.
I thought that text leak with the 8 alt costume WAS unique? I haven't been following the leaks much though.

WvA

Smash Rookie
Cant you just copy and paste the link in your post on this thread? and nice profile picture :) i use the same pic for my pc wallpaper
http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/characters/Pokemon/Mewtwo/

There you go.
As for the picture, I couldnt find a big enough one for using as a wallpaper =P I do use it as my steam profile picture though :)

And god I hope Mewtwo doesnt require 20 hours again, because if I remember correctly, that was 20 hours in VS mode..

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/characters/Pokemon/Mewtwo/

There you go.
As for the picture, I couldnt find a big enough one for using as a wallpaper =P I do use it as my steam profile picture though :)

And god I hope Mewtwo doesnt require 20 hours again, because if I remember correctly, that was 20 hours in VS mode..
I'm gonna see if I can find his name in the credits. Not that it counts because it's IMDB but.. he's listed on IMDB lol. (Masachika Ichimura that is.)

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Have you ever woken up to Christmas morning and found yourself disappointed?

Yeah.

I had the idea this was happening.

I hold out hope, but...it may be over.

Last edited:

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
Have you ever woken up to Christmas morning and found yourself disappointed?

Yeah.

I had the idea this was happening.

I hold out hope, but...it may be over.
WHAT IS YOUR EVIDENCE THAT THIS IS OVER SHUT UP AND JUST WAIT DONT BE A TROLL
Edit: Sorry about that :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom