• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

Gundamsdboy

Smash Apprentice
About the Marth and Ike models that are equipped with Isaac's hair, will those work if you only replace the numbered .pac file, and not the base FitMarth.pac and FitIke.pac files? I could only find the modded hair in the base .pac files, but that would apply to all the Marth and Ike costumes, and I've seen a snapshot of a regular Marth and the "Roy" Marth together.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
so i herd u lieks meta ridleh.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/11/2/2170666/FitZakoGirl00.pcs

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/11/2/2170666/FitZakoGirlMotion.pac

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/11/2/2170666/FitZakoGirl.pac

Alright, this is for the model, animations, and moveset (for jumps and size only right now). He doesn't have many animations yet; just standing and jumping. Seriously though, try the jumping. It flows so smoothly. :D Except the landing.

There's a few placeholder animations, just for the sake of having something there. I'm working on the crouch right now, and then I'm going to try and fix the run.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
so i herd u lieks meta ridleh.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/11/2/2170666/FitZakoGirl00.pcs

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/11/2/2170666/FitZakoGirlMotion.pac

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/11/2/2170666/FitZakoGirl.pac

Alright, this is for the model, animations, and moveset (for jumps and size only right now). He doesn't have many animations yet; just standing and jumping. Seriously though, try the jumping. It flows so smoothly. :D Except the landing.

There's a few placeholder animations, just for the sake of having something there. I'm working on the crouch right now, and then I'm going to try and fix the run.
Unless you want me to, I'm not going to put this in the OP since its just a few animations. (I guess I could make a "Gammas" section...)

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Unless you want me to, I'm not going to put this in the OP since its just a few animations. (I guess I could make a "Gammas" section...)
Well, he's more complete than Roader, and it's still there. But yeah, I would like him in there. This time, he'll actually be finished. I also have a victory theme chosen and a CSP made.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
Well, he's more complete than Roader, and it's still there. But yeah, I would like him in there. This time, he'll actually be finished. I also have a victory theme chosen and a CSP made.
Okay. Before I add him, exactly how many animations does he have done? Also, since she's over Blue Alloy, I just want to make sure you know you have to replace Zelda's Victory Theme and CSP. One more thing, if you don't want him on an Alloy, try Olimar. It would be great to see Meta Ridley with specials.

EDIT: I just realized I never even added him to the "Being Worked On" section. You could have told me, you know.

EDIT2: 100 pages. Surprising...

EDIT3: Could you Zip them, that way I can make it one download? I can do it if you can't.

Xaranid

Smash Apprentice
EDIT: I just realized I never even added him to the "Being Worked On" section. You could have told me, you know.
I did. Twice : P

EDIT: He has the run, "walk", jump, and idle poses done, and placeholders for fair, upsmash, and down smash in case you were wondering.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Okay. Before I add him, exactly how many animations does he have done? Also, since she's over Blue Alloy, I just want to make sure you know you have to replace Zelda's Victory Theme and CSP. One more thing, if you don't want him on an Alloy, try Olimar. It would be great to see Meta Ridley with specials.

EDIT2: 100 pages. Surprising...

EDIT3: Could you Zip them, that way I can make it one download? I can do it if you can't.
I have his crouch almost done too, so in total, there's 14 that can be considered done.

I also uploaded the wrong moveset by mistake, which is why he's so big and only has 3 jumps. I am also fully aware that Zelda's stuff has to be replaced.

Xaranid and I have discussed Olimar. We're going to finish the Blue Alloy version first, and then I'm going to port it over to Olimar if it works. But for now, to make up for the lack of possible moves, his side tilt will have three different attacks. The side smash was going to also, but that won't work since it needs to be aimable.

And the next download (which will be soon, once FileDen finally lets me do something,) will be a Zip.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
I have his crouch almost done too, so in total, there's 14 that can be considered done.

I also uploaded the wrong moveset by mistake, which is why he's so big and only has 3 jumps. I am also fully aware that Zelda's stuff has to be replaced.

Xaranid and I have discussed Olimar. We're going to finish the Blue Alloy version first, and then I'm going to port it over to Olimar if it works. But for now, to make up for the lack of possible moves, his side tilt will have three different attacks. The side smash was going to also, but that won't work since it needs to be aimable.

And the next download (which will be soon, once FileDen finally lets me do something,) will be a Zip.
Alright, I'll add it to "Gammas."

Eldiran

Smash Lord
What's with the "thrown" animations? They're always so messed up...
I believe the bone animations involved are applied to the person being thrown by the character. In other words, Fox's Thrown animations dictate what the characters Fox throws do. (Ouch, grammar.)

In fact, commands placed on the subactions involved with Thrown are executed by the throw victims. Zero's fthrow, for example, causes his opponent to drop whatever item is held.

humble

Smash Ace
I believe the bone animations involved are applied to the person being thrown by the character. In other words, Fox's Thrown animations dictate what the characters Fox throws do. (Ouch, grammar.)

In fact, commands placed on the subactions involved with Thrown are executed by the throw victims. Zero's fthrow, for example, causes his opponent to drop whatever item is held.
That would explain it. Is there anyway to fix that? So that it doesn't screw up the custom chars?

n64billy

Smash Ace
I know, that's why he's still up there.
Oh wow, I didn't even realise that he was still there. Keeping track of what page in these threads I'm up too is hard enough.

@Anyone who is making a character: If you don't want your character to be on an Alloy, try it on Olimar. He has a very high success rate.
I wouldn't recomend TOO many people to start using Olimar besides testing purposes....
Once all of these projects are finally done it will be a fight to win over everyone into using yours.

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
Almas' Alt. File Loader can do that, but it does get fairly complicated, really quickly, and you can only use 1 character at a time. Like Primid over Olimar can't fight Olimar, it'd be Primid v Primid or vice versa. Assuming you placed Primid over olimar in one folder, and normal Olimar in the normal pf folder.

n64billy

Smash Ace
Almas' Alt. File Loader can do that, but it does get fairly complicated, really quickly, and you can only use 1 character at a time. Like Primid over Olimar can't fight Olimar, it'd be Primid v Primid or vice versa. Assuming you placed Primid over olimar in one folder, and normal Olimar in the normal pf folder.
Well that's a start I suppose.

AMKalmar

Smash Ace
Primid's animations, is StepJump an attack of some sort?

I haven't seen any of these in the SSE (never really played it all that much but I finished it):
EnmPrimJumpAerial
EnmPrimJumpB
EnmPrimStepJump
EnmPrimStepJumpSquat
EnmPrimStepJumpHi
EnmPrimStepJumpFall
EnmPrimStepJumpLanding

Anyone have video footage of the animations ingame? A description will do.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
That would explain it. Is there anyway to fix that? So that it doesn't screw up the custom chars?
I'm afraid it's pretty unlikely. The only (unlikely to work) fix I can think of would be to change every character's ThrownX animations. Which is implausible and undesirable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5k8QFFJYzA This is the progress I've made on Gardevoir so far... not very much.
Glad to see it works in-game. Also, nice music choices!

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Just made an interesting discovery. Meta's only collision is in his torso, as we know by now. But the bone that's attached to it can be moved, and by doing so, will stretch the collision.

Using this method, it would be easy to fix Galleom that Eldiran was working on some time ago.

...did anyone fix the Devil's texture, or do I just move on as is?
Send me the original Devil file and I'll see what I can do. Which probably won't be much, but still.

Primid's animations, is StepJump an attack of some sort?

I haven't seen any of these in the SSE (never really played it all that much but I finished it):
EnmPrimJumpAerial
EnmPrimJumpB
EnmPrimStepJump
EnmPrimStepJumpSquat
EnmPrimStepJumpHi
EnmPrimStepJumpFall
EnmPrimStepJumpLanding

Anyone have video footage of the animations ingame? A description will do.
For normal characters, StepJump is the footstool. Not sure what it is for Primid. If I saw them, I could probably tell.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Just made an interesting discovery. Meta's only collision is in his torso, as we know by now. But the bone that's attached to it can be moved, and by doing so, will stretch the collision.

Using this method, it would be easy to fix Galleom that Eldiran was working on some time ago.
Your words intrigue me and I wish to know more. Which bone is this? (And I forget, which alloy are you working with?) Are you referring to any child bone as a bone attached to it, and how exactly does this stretching work? More questions, etc

I would very much like to continue with a Galleom with proper collisons.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Entei.

10Enteis
...I thought of Beast Ganon.

Anyway, here's what I was going for:

The idea for the moveset behind it was for him to be really weak and have little knockback (on most moves) and to have to keep your opponent in constant combos to make up for the low damage.

...of course, then I'd have to to think of a way to prevent infinite combos or juggling...

Kyzon Xin

Smash Journeyman
Beast Ganon's bones are a ****load lol... i looked at him and tried some things out but **** its crazy... work is cut out for anyone doin somethin with him

Top Bottom