• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EXTENNNDUURRRRRR (samus gen. disc.)

What are your favorite moves?

• Total voters

Geist

Smash Master
Geist, next time you find the time to go to SFU Surrey, I think left my controller down there. It's silver and has a piece of duct tape wrapped around the cord near the plug.

If you could grab it, it'd be much appreciated.

I've been stuck practicing tech with my backup backup controller(I gave my backup to Brandon because of the ****ty excuse of a controller he'd been using, figuring I wouldn't need it anytime soon) and it's so annoying.

I can't ftilt 100% of the time... this makes me so sad...
Sure, if I find the time I'll remember to get it. Hopefully it'll still be there.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
don't worry guys, I own version 1.0 as well.

vadgama, you should really try to come to the tourney this coming saturday, and if possible bring your yl friend.

I love playing against samus players now.except on fd.

question is, what do u think her best cp is vs floaties, and why?

:phone:

Pi

Smash Hero
don't worry guys, I own version 1.0 as well.

vadgama, you should really try to come to the tourney this coming saturday, and if possible bring your yl friend.

I love playing against samus players now.except on fd.

question is, what do u think her best cp is vs floaties, and why?

vs floaties?
i'm partial to yoshi's
but it vaires upon the 'floatie'

Geist

Smash Master
Man samus needs more vertical kill moves.
I ****ing hate puff so much

yea man! We woke up super late today and were just too lazy to go back to the venue to smash lol. I'll try and be up in canada for upcoming SFUs
Sounds gooood :D
And yeah I don't think anyone actually showed up for barwl, just like a few people xD
I was busy with school so I couldn't go. I look forward to our future games. Maybe next time I'll nab that win loool

vadgama

Smash Journeyman
Planned on it. Except, I dunno if my YL friend is going to come. Last time I asked him he said he didn't want to play with bunch of n00bs. I tried to convince him otherwise but he just said "meh." That was like 3 or 4 days ago before my playstyle improved and he didn't really have a challenge. Maybe he's changed his mind? idk I'll ask him again before the tourney if he want's to join me or not. But you'll for sure be seeing me there....as long as I don't have any dire plans on that day.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Planned on it. Except, I dunno if my YL friend is going to come. Last time I asked him he said he didn't want to play with bunch of n00bs. I tried to convince him otherwise but he just said "meh." That was like 3 or 4 days ago before my playstyle improved and he didn't really have a challenge. Maybe he's changed his mind? idk I'll ask him again before the tourney if he want's to join me or not. But you'll for sure be seeing me there....as long as I don't have any dire plans on that day.
Tell him that I said he's the noob, and to money match me. I hate that kind of mentality your friend has.

vadgama

Smash Journeyman
Tell him that I said he's the noob, and to money match me. I hate that kind of mentality your friend has.
idk how serious he was about the noob statement. Couldn't tell if he was joking or not based on how he said it.

I am also not totally sure how good he is, since he "could" just be toying with me in our matches.

btw he's a really cool guy, just when it comes to melee he thinks he's better than everyone else....except for one dude that he played at Nintendo who ***** with every character.

i see samus' hitboxes haven't been done yet... o:
Are you implying you want to do them 0.o

Violence

Smash Lord
Haha, it might be better not to have your friend go, then.

He sounds to me like he has "best on my block!" syndrome, where people who don't really compete regularly have an overinflated opinion of their own skill level.

Many of them build up an ego which is then crushed against their first taste of actual skill, and subsequently, their discouragement causes them to stop playing.

Honestly, if you think you're the ****, you probably shouldn't go to a tournament. You'll end up wasting money and not having a good time.

Go to a tournament if you think you'll have fun.

If he does go, **** him, ThePrime. I wish I could've played you this weekend, but I had MTG tournaments to play in that I already agreed to go to.

On a related note, I am now an American, qualified for the Canadian National Championship. this feels weird.

vadgama

Smash Journeyman
Nah, he's a very upbeat guy. I've never seen him get angry in the year or so that I've known him. He's also been beaten a fair share of times by me and other ppl in the area.

Also, I already mentioned that he got crushed by one of the workers at Nintendo.

I'm excited to see all the mad skillz at game clucks on the 7th =D

vadgama

Smash Journeyman
that works lol. But I think toast was thinking about putting each move in a separate GIF or something? could be wrong.

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
Samus is one of the few characters in this game who has hitboxes that make sense. How sad when you see Ganon/Jiggs/Peach's ****** hitboxes.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Exactly like I've done with Young Link's and Mewtwo's hitboxes.
not to sound like a **** cuz any work is greatly appreciated, but you didn't do m2 teleport, get up attack, or his ledge attacks. or shadow ball charge/shadow ball. idk if grab/running grab was done and none of the throws were.

any plans on finishing them?

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Yeah, I do plan on finishing those before I start on samus'. I've just been a bit busy this week with schoolwork and whatnot.

EDIT: Nobody does throw hitboxes. Do I really need to do those? D:

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Hmm. 3, sorry, but I think I'll actually take my own images instead. Your images have the window of dolphin shown and are much larger than what you would use in a thread. It doesn't take too long for me to take all the images for a characters moveset.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Yeah, I do plan on finishing those before I start on samus'. I've just been a bit busy this week with schoolwork and whatnot.

EDIT: Nobody does throw hitboxes. Do I really need to do those? D:
well in teams its very useful information, things like invincibility frames and hitboxes that can hit multiple people.

but u don't have to do anything, what u have done is good enough. id like the m2 throws for the thread im making, but other than that people probably don't care about the other throws.

so think of it as a request...if u have the time id like to see the rest of m2 moves....please! but if not thats ok.

Top Bottom