• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Explain/Show Off your Avatar

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
As of this post, it's from Cpacom vs SNK card clash on the NeoGeo Pocket Colour. It's Birdie from Street Fighter, particularly his Alpha series design, repping the Capcom side.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Clownbot, i love your avatar. Awesomesauce.

Well, mine is the Turret Buddy warning thing :D
I love turret buddies.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
My avatar is the statue of Christ the Redeemer in Brazil.

I hope to go and see it one day.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
lol I already changed my avatar :p

Now it's Shuma-Gorath as he appeared in Capcom's Marvel series and Marvel vs Capcom. He was always my favourite in Marvel Super Heroes and he's in my MvC 2 team.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
My Avi is drawn by yous trully. :bee: I wanted to make an emblem for myself to represent me. I liked stars and Kirby, so I just used Kirby's star emblem. My name was Michael and I liked Kirby's Microphone ability so I named myself MikeKirby. I needed to shorten it to fit the 4 lettered name tag Melee had to offer. I named myself "mKBy" for short. Though, when I can I write it as "m]{By" to give myself a little unique "letter." (I have the urge to be different so sue me.:laugh:) I placed "m]{By" in front of the star and presto! Then a bit later I grabed a nice starfield image from photobucket and placed my star in front of it. Looks nice if I do say so myself. Heheh, I wrote too much I know but I like my Avi and the work and creativity I put into it! :bee:

jugfingers

Smash Champion
mine is a drawing of a cat by louis wain after he developed schizophrenia

he was an artist who drew cats

earlier in his career his cats looked like this

Later when he became stark raving mad they looked like this.

Crazy_mofo213

Smash Lord
My Avatar is Soul Eater Evans from the anime Soul Eater. I had no idea what Soul Eater was until a week ago since I saw Smash Eater and I wanted to know what Soul Eater was lol.

Moon of the Strawberries

Smash Journeyman
My new icon's of Noel Vermillion from BlazBlue. Her chibi form was taken from the mini in-game series 'Teach Me Ms Litchi". She's just too adorable not to be on an avatar. And, like my last one, I had to edit this one too.

Top Bottom