• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Explain/Show Off your Avatar

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
The Invincible Tiger himself, Sagat.

I'd get a better one, but most I've seen were kind of ugly.

Kole

Smash Lord
Just changed mine to a kewl Wobbuffet picture for the Rucas boards. lol

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
Mine is the Stranger, a bounty hunter from Oddworld's latest game : Oddworld Stranger's Wrath. As his name impiles, he is a strange character with some strange behavior.

UberMario

Smash Master
This is Tsutaja [aka Smugleaf], a 5th gen Pokemon that has become a popular meme due to his pose in the first artwork. (Where he looked smug . . . don't ask how being smug turned into his current "meme state" of being classy with a top hat and/or a monocle)

D

Deleted member

That thing on the left? (inb4postbitwars) Pretty self explanatory if you've seen my signature.
(dunno if it shows up now)

Edit:
link to sig

Clownbot

Smash Lord
The only words I can find to describe my avatar are "The manliest thing ever."

D

Deleted member

What exactly does Tom the cat (with a sombrero) have to do with Shakira?

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Mine represents the 8th ring of hell, bolgia 4. This is the level of hell described by Dante in the Inferno that is reserved for fortune tellers and diviners. Sorcerers and false prophets have their heads twisted around on their bodies backward. This is symbolic because these people tried to see into the future by forbidden means (and possibly retribution for the delusions they concocted that probably led their followers to their own perils); thus in Hell they can only see what is behind them and cannot see forward.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Mine represents the 8th ring of hell, bolgia 4. This is the level of hell described by Dante in the Inferno that is reserved for fortune tellers and diviners. Sorcerers and false prophets have their heads twisted around on their bodies backward. This is symbolic because these people tried to see into the future by forbidden means (and possibly retribution for the delusions they concocted that probably led their followers to their own perils); thus in Hell they can only see what is behind them and cannot see forward.
Do you happen to worship the devil?

Top Bottom