• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Europe release

Magitek111

Smash Rookie
Well, I'm annoyed. In order to get to the release date, I have to sit through about 2 weeks of school still.
I've been trying to play Melee to pass the time, but only one of my friends plays it with me,(The others imported Brawl, and thus think Melee is outdated.)and it just makes me depressed when I play Melee, because I know I could be playing Brawl instead, but can't due to absurd release dates.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Don't worry man, we're nearly there! Two weeks is nothing after all we've waited. Time is going to fly by.

I hope.

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
wow i cant wait to finaly get it for myself
im tired of playing it once a week from my friends and not being able to play it myself
and yeah its very different from melee :(
but it still rocks(at least in my opinion):)

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
The thing that makes this game seam slower to reach europe them melee is because I think most people didn't actually expect it to come. As for me, I found out abouth the game first when I saw it in the store... I think...

I was done with my exams the 12th

Amaggad

Smash Apprentice
Yes !
only 9 days to go now. Hope GAME doesnt screw up getting it to their stores. I plan to be outside my local GAME before it opens, rush in, buy brawl, play it non stop :D

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
Yes !
only 20 days to go now. Hope GAME doesnt screw up getting it to their stores. I plan to be outside my local GAME before it opens, rush in, buy brawl, play it non stop :D
20 days? before your exams is over and you can play brawl? or is that just wrong typing? it was suposed to be 10?

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Passing this last week and a bit is going to be hell lol. Since I've finished uni I've had so much free time to kill.

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
my school did finish last friday...

oh man, I have to help my fiance clean up this mess before brawl comes out :-P

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
That's okey... I mean... the letter 2 is right next to letter 1 so it's easy to spell that wrong...

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
the Brawl release is exactly in Kiel Week... so I have like other things to do (Party 24/7) instead of waiting for Brawl

Thingy Person

Smash Journeyman
Not buying it.

Updated my Wii, still. not. buying it.

Although I'm very happy for you people. Hope it'll live up to what you thought it would be like.

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
Not buying it.

Updated my Wii, still. not. buying it.

Although I'm very happy for you people. Hope it'll live up to what you thought it would be like.
hmm... why are you in this forum if you don't like smash bros? just wondering...

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Only a week more! :O

Can't wait really..
Sucks tho that the game's not even out yet and I know most of it.. Not gonna have the same fun as with melee when unlocking stuff.

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
well... I still doesn't know how and when the people get's unlocked... and I don't know how the subspace emissary goes... but yea, it was much more fun to not know anything... but still, I have some surprises...

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
ONE WEEK

I think I'm going to sleep for the whole week.

heretic

Smash Rookie
I'm going insane from the wait, the worst part is I can't even preorder one..... I swear I will kill if they sell out.

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
actually... I did think that my exam wouldn't become that good if I actually did buy smash bros brawl :-P

had to think abouth school

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
I'm going insane from the wait, the worst part is I can't even preorder one..... I swear I will kill if they sell out.
why can't you preorder one? don't they have that option in your country or something?

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
man im soooo glad i imported....theres no **** way i could have waited anywhere near as long as you guys.

Good job though. More will power than me :p
In my case, it's not willpower. It's FORCED wilpower.

Just few more days! I think I'm going to trash my house due the lack of abilities to wait any more...

Thingy Person

Smash Journeyman
Actually, i'd be overjoyed if my local game store were to run out of copies, because then I'm sure I'm not the only one in my region who plays smash.

Top Bottom