• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Europe release

Zema

Smash Journeyman
Finally a release date.

I was going to rip out my pubic hairs and eat them if it wasn't released within this year.

What is 'Framerate' anyways?

Kriegsseele

Smash Apprentice
27th June is just insane, I'm not going to wait that long. Thus I ordered my copy of Brawl this week, hope it'll be here soon.

Or maybe I think 27th June is insane because it was released like, half a year earlier in Japan and the USA. Humph, stupid Europe.

Brawler19

Smash Apprentice
Finally a release date.

I was going to rip out my pubic hairs and eat them if it wasn't released within this year.

What is 'Framerate' anyways?
That comment was so uneeded. Well anyway im glad you guys are finally getting it :) I would be going crazy if I didn't have it by now.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
the release date for pal is coming so late .. do you know why :) this version will hadly any lag on wifi hardly any crashed servers and hardly any errors

i read on nintendo blogspot .

pidgey14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Redpidgey
well it is 47 days away. It ain't that long. If you have survived 2 years on waiting, why not 47 days? Can't wait too but I still have some patience left in me... luckily XD

bored

Smash Ace
You, Europeans are soldiers for waiting this long...

Well, goodluck, time to go enjoy Brawl. :p

Thingy Person

Smash Journeyman
Perhaps I would've been able to wait this out if I weren't falling more and more behind in relation to my American friends.

I'll be happy to fight any of you, though. I only have 25 FCs right now.

Eriatarka

Smash Journeyman
I've said all along that Nintendo will release an update to undo the Freeloader when the PAL release comes out. That way you guys are gonna have to buy the game again if you update your console, hence more profit for Nintendo, hence they'll do it... [/pessimism]
unless Datel really do update the Freeloader disks to counter this. I hope for you guys' sake they do.:(

Thingy Person

Smash Journeyman
I've said all along that Nintendo will release an update to undo the Freeloader when the PAL release comes out. That way you guys are gonna have to buy the game again if you update your console, hence more profit for Nintendo, hence they'll do it... [/pessimism]
unless Datel really do update the Freeloader disks to counter this. I hope for you guys' sake they do.:(
If they cared, they would've already. Besides, I can choose not to update.
I can avoid getting Action Replay blocked, too.

Eriatarka

Smash Journeyman
Nintendo as a whole might have prefer to not release an update until the PAL release is actually out, that way they get the maximum amount of Europeans buying the non-PAL versions, hence a greater amount of people needing to double-purchase if it gets blocked. If they block today, they wouldn't get the extra purchase from the guy who was going to order American Smash tomorrow, from Nintendos perspective it would be best left until the very last moment.
Plus the people who ordered from abroad would be the real smash enthusiasts who would be more likely to buy the game again if it did get blocked.

But not updating means you're sorted and no problem, just if it happens I'd feel sorry for the people who update and get caught out.

Kriegsseele

Smash Apprentice
It's not like we HAVE to update.
I'll use my US version as long as I can avoid updating, and once that's not possible anymore (due to a new game or whatever), I'll sell my US version and buy the PAL one.

Yeah, it's that easy.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
the release date for pal is coming so late .. do you know why :) this version will hadly any lag on wifi hardly any crashed servers and hardly any errors

i read on nintendo blogspot .
I hope this is true, but my instincts say that it´s just empty promises...

But I´m happy for the (finally) confirmed release date anyway!

M@v

Subarashii!
my wifi never gives me many problems on the american version. Heck, its almost as reliable as mario kart wii.

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
Is this an Australian release date also, or just the Europeans? Never stated on the site whether it is or not, just on the English(UK) dojo site.

Kriegsseele

Smash Apprentice
Hardly any lag on Wifi? Haha! Hilarious.

Well, we'll see, but I don't believe that. If it's true, I'll eat my US version. (No, not really, but meh.)

Just a quick thought:
If there's hardly any lag on WiFi, what has Nintendo done then? Making the game even slower? :p

Top Bottom