• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Europe release

araknophobik

Smash Master
2-3 months of brawl is enough
you'll know what im talking about at most 2 months from now
you will most likely not need that much time to notice tho that brawl<melee

Kriegsseele

Smash Apprentice
2-3 months of brawl is enough
you'll know what im talking about at most 2 months from now
you will most likely not need that much time to notice tho that brawl<melee
Then go play Melee and everyone's happy. :)

I got SSBB last week and I LURVE it. And I'm NOT a Noob, Casual, uh and the third thing I don't remember. I've been playing since my early childhood, which makes me some kind of professional videogamer. :chuckle:

TomSquirrel-Lord

Smash Cadet
I gave in to the importing and the day SSBB came I played for about 6 hours straight. Until i was forced off the TV :( **** that was so much fun :3. But with Wi-fi, I played against a DK (in america?) and I was sonic. I lost cause in sudden death I had so much lag that I ran straight (by straight I mean jerky running) and lagged right into his F-tilt and then I died.... :(

I hope when the aussy version comes out the wi-fi will be better.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
I gave in to the importing and the day SSBB came I played for about 6 hours straight. Until i was forced off the TV :( **** that was so much fun :3. But with Wi-fi, I played against a DK (in america?) and I was sonic. I lost cause in sudden death I had so much lag that I ran straight (by straight I mean jerky running) and lagged right into his F-tilt and then I died.... :(

I hope when the aussy version comes out the wi-fi will be better.
sorry to say but the wi-fi part aint hapening :pikachu:

Crystallion

Smash Ace
All I can say is: It was about time! And just about one month, I will be holding Brawl in my hands! =D Oh joy to the world!

Jacobcc

Smash Journeyman
27th June 2008...It's about time too!

:']

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW: Does anyone know if the european version of brawl include wi-fi connection?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thingy Person

Smash Journeyman
BTW: Does anyone know if the european version of brawl include wi-fi connection?
NOITDOESNOTROFL

Seriously though, if Nintendo manages to not include it...well, figures.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
NOITDOESNOTROFL

Seriously though, if Nintendo manages to not include it...well, figures.
Yep, this sounds just the thing to do now.

Nintendo: "Okay all you Europeans, Brawl is now released in Europe, are you happy? We had to take wifi out to get it done this fast, but I don´t think that it matters so much. Enjoy!"

Me: "But why does australian version have wifi, it was released a day earlier?"

Nintendo: "You ask too many questions."

Crystallion

Smash Ace
The release date of Brawl is JUST before my very important exam! I will probably buy it the day it's released, but I won't touch it till I've had my exam! Let's see how this plays out x_X

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
My god the release date is still so ridiculous, I've had the game since around 2 weeks after it came out in the US so I'm happy but this long to get it over here is just stupid, no, it's pathetic.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
The sad thing is, it's still fast considering that Melee was released five to six months after the US release...this time, it's been "only" 3 months. That has to count for something, I guess.

Aggression

Smash Apprentice
the release date for pal is coming so late .. do you know why :) this version will hadly any lag on wifi hardly any crashed servers and hardly any errors

i read on nintendo blogspot .
The one in the usa is already getting better, they seem to be improving the servers every day
i only have like 4 red now, considering i have 17 green thats a huge inprovement

The sad thing is, it's still fast considering that Melee was released five to six months after the US release...this time, it's been "only" 3 months. That has to count for something, I guess.

My god the release date is still so ridiculous, I've had the game since around 2 weeks after it came out in the US so I'm happy but this long to get it over here is just stupid, no, it's pathetic.
meh too little copies

Zema

Smash Journeyman
*cries in a corner, as he is forced to watch videos of people enjoying themselves in front of a hd tv, playing one of the best fighters in the world...*

;_;

Edds

Smash Ace
*cries in a corner, as he is forced to watch videos of people enjoying themselves in front of a hd tv, playing one of the best fighters in the world...*

;_;
i perfer the old tellys over an HD one. wii isint really made for a HDtv

Bli33ard

Smash Journeyman
Anyway...

Brawl comes out two weeks after my final exam, and the prom the week before, so it's all =D

PitMasta

Smash Journeyman
The release date of Brawl is JUST before my very important exam! I will probably buy it the day it's released, but I won't touch it till I've had my exam! Let's see how this plays out x_X
you can't make it, its impossible! you'll either stab yourself, or your rip it open really fast and play it as soon as you get it, this game is like sex

Snail

Smash Lord
I have exactly the same problem D: I reserved my copy for June 27th... and won't be able to play until June 30th T__T RAWR!

Talvi

Smash Journeyman
My last exam is the exact same release date, the 27th, so I'll be able to REALLY enjoy it when it's released :D

Now I just need a Wii...

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
feel sorry for you guys who has an exam on release date :(
I´m also sorry for you with exams AB (After Brawl, my new way of measuring time), you won´t be able to study for them... Luckily I´ll be able to play brawl on 27th, but I´ll be unable to use internet or wifi for 5 weeks.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Just preordered it from GAME. Going to pick it ASAP on release day.

17 days!

JrdnS

Smash Ace
europe still doesnt have the game and im already kind of tired of it. if your extremely good at melee and love it dont get your hopes up too much. nevertheless its still a fun game

Top Bottom