• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I want to MM at this as well. Force me to play if you have to. Gotta shake off the feeling from my Genesis placing. ZSS vs. anything that scares my Bowser. If not... King Koopa is coming out to play.

:phone:

MVD

Smash Master
Lol the lack of the sense of sarcasm Taylor I like how I get free stuff all the time so its non stop gifts ;)

:phone:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Damn, MVD getting those year round presents.

I didn't realize I was getting presents (I hope to god they aren't Pikachu plushies...I have a lot of those already @_@)

Shaky

Smash Ace
Damn, MVD getting those year round presents.

I didn't realize I was getting presents (I hope to god they aren't Pikachu plushies...I have a lot of those already @_@)
Guess I have to return this crap.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
see, i wasnt gonna be predictable with my post like shaky.

gotta have originality. damn.

Shaky

Smash Ace
see, i wasnt gonna be predictable with my post like shaky.

gotta have originality. damn.

Except you never said you had a present for him, and I did. So my post has some credibility behind it while yours got read minutes before you said it:

shakylon 11:58 pm
I bet DFEAR is gona say something about my post
Snipa9800 12:01 am
true

BEAT.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i remember that one time i went to SFL during my birthday weekend, I was promised a birthday cake but never got it :glare:

sorry guys id rather spend my birthday this year at AFO, especially since i missed it last year due to apex. hope you get that venue thing sorted out though

DFEAR

Smash Hero
friendlies are dumb. nobody plays seriously in friendlies. so why bother. its either casuals or mms.

Forsworn

Smash Cadet
Put me down as a "maybe" for bringing a Wii.

And as someone who has barely played Brawl w/ people irl (played at 8-bitman's home and his brothers once), I'd appreciate any "serious" friendlies I can get. :p

8Bitman

Smash Master
Put me down as a "maybe" for bringing a Wii.

And as someone who has barely played Brawl w/ people irl (played at 8-bitman's home and his brothers once), I'd appreciate any "serious" friendlies I can get. :p
That was fun. Yeah my brothers and I always play seriously in friendlies.

GreenAce

Smash Ace
I think it's hard to play seriously in brawl friendlies just beccause how ****ing long the matches are. And the lame style most characters have to play in general.

Top Bottom