• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

MVD

Smash Master
It's not even a tropical depression atm let it develop then we can talk about it

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol 2 minute span "oh **** we might be ****ed"

stay safe this weekend guys

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Okay so guys, major bad news that's going to **** everything up.

Hey guys, sorry to be the barer of bad news, but ZP is closed for good, so I don't think a tournament is gonna happen, or any other event for that matter. Majorly sucks. =(
Zero Ping got robbed a few days ago, and the guy ran off with all the money they had to pay for the month's rent. I spoke to the owners and ZP will most likely be closed by the end of the week.
/aviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

:rosalina:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
im goin to zp no matter what.

edit:

the ****. the **** again? man that super sucks!

Master Raven

Smash Master
WTF? This is terrible. This has repercussions that go well beyond Brawl. Where the hell is SFL going to travel to for locals? What will become of the SFL communities for 2D fighters?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hopefully someone takes their place like NLL did for Gigabits up in CFL

gigs closing still hurts alittle..

DFEAR

Smash Hero
there are 15+ lan centers in broward county and miami-dade county according to google maps. get on that sfl. if someone (preferably seibrik cuz i love him lol) can come with me, we can go venue hunting.

GreenAce

Smash Ace
He's right this **** is dead. And this game is ****ing booty as hell. It deserves to die

Well so is marvel but not on the same degree, and it's getting some wll deserved fixes.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
What Taylor is trying to say is that, the problem affects all the fighter communities. We can always play at each other's houses, but you need a venue for larger attendance and that more official feeling for events. Everyone is screwed by this lol

Xaltis

Smash Hero
What Taylor is trying to say is that, the problem affects all the fighter communities. We can always play at each other's houses, but you need a venue for larger attendance and that more official feeling for events. Everyone is screwed by this lol

Exactly, although it was kinda obvious what I was trying to say. XD

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I'm talking about training people in marvel. Dumb *****.

I never said **** about training the whole community at the same place at the same time.
We all have homes for a reason green ace. We can all practice with eachother like we did with smash lol. We didn't all get trained by seibrik and ESAM.

L
OL @ rage.

possible idea

Turn the tourney into a "Breakin'" situation. Lower the cost of the tourney a bit and turn it into the fundraiser. If the community is banking on this place staying open, you guys would find a way to band together and make it happen. Anybody with a cause and passion can make something work.

Top Bottom