• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
MOOOOOOOOONNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS~

DFEAR?
Xaltis?
DJ Jack?
D-torr?
8-bit man?
Bunnyma?
Seibrik?

Let's go!
ZSS if I'm a baby, Bowser if I'm a man.

GOG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GOGZero
Can anyone contact my friend Screk and give him a ride?
He would very much appreciate it.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
we have no info of his whereabouts or his number, he needs to confirm it publicly incase of wasted time driving :\

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
Well I was fixing my line in for my stream since it die BUT here's were I live 3502 sw 23rd Ter and my phone number is 786 287 0788

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
I have a 33 min drive from Coral Gables,Miami to ZP also Polt lives the closet to me as far as I know of

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Remember guys...if Tropical Storm (Or probably Hurricane in the next day or so) Emily is threatening the coast this weekend...I'm going to cancel the event, and NOT reschedule.

8Bitman

Smash Master
my car is full. pm seibrik/esam/nickriddle/djjack/chaz/polt
What tourney is that for??? O-o I thought you were driving me.

Also Esam, take me off the list for Wiis, and my brothers aren't coming. Blah blah blah...

As for MM's I want the Unity Ruleset, no ESAM "IDGAF" rules. XD

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Remember guys...if Tropical Storm (Or probably Hurricane in the next day or so) Emily is threatening the coast this weekend...I'm going to cancel the event, and NOT reschedule.
I love how it seems like no one saw this.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Speaking of rides...

Tommys car is messed up and as quoted from him. If he drives it more than he NEEDS to it has a chance of BLOWING UP.

I kinda need help getting here. I plan on talking to some ppl tomorrow/today.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I just saw the tracker thing and LOL yea guys dont get *****

no seriously stay safe. esam cancel if you have to. Im even weary about being out saturday night (when its supposed to be around CFL). dont think ill be leaving the hotel after 6pm saturday :laugh:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
It's more the fact that driving AFTER the storm is done could be...slightly impossible.

Green Ace, you aren't playing MvC3 on any decent set-up. If anything (And that is a if, I'll give you one of the small set-ups on the side, but I can kick you off at anytime.

I hope somebody got what I did in the parentheses.

8Bitman

Smash Master
8bit my car is full cause of you. i have 3 other ppl as well
Alright, understandable. =3

Honestly the Storm isn't that big of a deal... It's a Tropical Depression, we have dealt with Hurricane Wilma, this is nothing. We will get rain, and some winds, that's it.... Unless ZP's power is like our house, I don't think canceling this should even be an option. For Christ's sake if a damn bird lands on our Power Lines we lose power. T_T

GreenAce

Smash Ace
It's more the fact that driving AFTER the storm is done could be...slightly impossible.

Green Ace, you aren't playing MvC3 on any decent set-up. If anything (And that is a if, I'll give you one of the small set-ups on the side, but I can kick you off at anytime.

I hope somebody got what I did in the parentheses.
Not if I get there first ;]

Top Bottom