• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

Moonshine

Smash Cadet
Um. Can you not host this on the 9th?

I definitely had that date reserved, PLUS I had moved it to accomodate for Next Level Lan already.

Gimme a break, SFL.

-hungrybox

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
My logic behind this is that nobody from SFL was gonna go to WATO anyway considering they just went up to Orlando last week. So yeah, if CFL come to mine...sorry it was not my original intention. I just wanted to host a tournament for my SFL peeps that weren't gonna go to NLL anyway (Seibrik wasn't driving, neither was DFEAR or Riddle).

MVD

Smash Master
yall can just come down anyway? im sure we can figure something outlike a smashfest or some ****

Proto Man X

Smash Cadet
lol it went from the 16th at ZP to the 30 at ZP to the 16th at the club house to the 9th at ZP... WORKS FOR ME LOL oh and master raven ill team up with you. Im a descent G&W i know how to plank =) and hit 9's lol

Proto Man X

Smash Cadet
Thank you 8Bitman. :)
Well in a way this will be my 4th Tourney I am attending. The last 3 I attended were all at a Play N' Trade that used to be (it closed down :() located at North Miami Beach 14711 Biscayne Blvd. I came in second in the last 2!

The first one I went to I didn't do so hot. Cause it was my first. ^_^;
I used Pit throughout the whole thing. I made it to the 3rd round and I lost to a Diddy Kong player. I did not know his name (he was African American) and he told me he just comes to Tourneys for the hell of it even though he says he hates Brawl and he told me that I reminded him of Sonic Ghost when he first started out. Damn, that was one hell of a complement. :surprised: I could never be like him. The people loved me there and thought I was the best guy there despite the fact I lost. Oh, and a Falco Player beat the Diddy Kong Player.
Also, the rules were 5 Stock and it all took place at Final Destination, Meta Knight and DDD were also banned. lol wut? <_<

In the second Tourney, I made it to the Semi Finals and fought someone named 8Bit (his real name is Eddie) and I somehow managed to win against his Snake (I was Lucario). Everyone was all like "OMG he beat the second best in the state of Florida" and some junk. Here's the thing though, everyone thought that was the Final match but it was not. So it was the Finals best 2 out of 3. His Snake 3 stocked my Lucario (:() and in round 2 I went back to my true Main, Pit. I took him down to his last stock but he won in the end. I walked away with $25.00 in store credit. :) My family was very proud of me. :)

8Bit said that I have some potential and stuff and he didn't know I was going to go Pit in the second round cause if he knew he would of switched to Meta Knight and he even gave me some advice on my Lucario.
Well, he couldn't switch to Meta Knight cause there was a scrub rule that he was banned. DDD was also banned cause of "lol chain grab" :dizzy:

The third one I went to I came in second again and I fought someone named Dee in the finals. The Tourney was small and there were not that many participants. Finals were 3 out of 5. I couldn't beat his Donkey Kong. My Pit/Lucario/R.O.B. were no match! Afterward I started to learn the Donkey Kong match up.:ohwell:
I walked away with $25.00 in store credit once again. :joyful:

Lucario has given me much success though so I will be sticking with him!

To quote Leon Scott Kennedy at the end of Resident Evil 4: "Story of my life..."
:)
i was there lol i remember when i used snake and used the wii mote XD lol i was such a scrub and then i picked up G&W and wow would you look at that im still a scrub lol

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
It's not my fault Kyon :( both ZP and the Clubhouse were booked :( :( :(

I'll make sure Tommy reserves the Clubhouse for the 7th ASAP, ok? Just for you <3

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Well one full weekend imma come to sfl for smashfests. Doesn't have to be a tourney weekend

Just have to work out logistics cause well...yea no ride lol

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
My bad I'm ********...

Fuuuuuuuuu

Next month is gonna be a ZP. The month after that I'll host it at your clubhouse Tommy.

JUNE 11TH

JUNE 11TH THAT WILL BE THE DATE OF THE CLUBHOUSE

JUNE 11TH PEOPLE

So yeah, next month I'll hold a ZP, and then the month after that we will do clubhouse.

Is that fine with everybody?

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Refuse to drive all that and back the same day for a fest. Lol. I'll just go next month. Please try to keep it on 1 date. My job can't switch my days when ever I want.
I agree here as well. Johns aka reasons

-need more than 4 people in my car
-WATO 14 is freaking this satuday and it has the highest priority over any tourney. (halla to Zoro, kyon, AT@T, hiro, vericz, UUAA, F-0, Sky (where ever you are), Blu-ray (whom i hope hes not in jail..again) Fermin, legion, and hbox.)
-don't like to drive more than 3 hours.

Hope that's understandable but don't worry! The KPO crew will come next month. Mmhmm

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm fine with you guys not coming, I didn't plan on it originally, and it was a surprise when Seibrik told me that you guys might be coming.

It's k, see you next month :D

8Bitman

Smash Master
YEAH! ZP!!!

Also a PnT opened up like 2 minutes away from our house. I AM SOOOO HAPPY!!!

We are going to a tourney there in a few weeks. Hopefully placing 1st and 2nd with Adam (Since Jason will be in school.) I am pretty sure we are the three best in Coral Springs. XD

This will be a good way to get zum money. HOORAY!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
u just told all of smashboards that a coral springs pnt will be hosting a brawl 1v1 event...
ill see u there :troll:

Master Raven

Smash Master
PnT at Coral Springs? That's cool. I miss my local PnT :(

Anywho, I'm up for some MMs here, though it depends on how much money I have (atm I have $30 but it's only one $20 and a $10, so I hope some of you have change if you wanna do a MM). I'll use MK vs anyone's mains and secondaries, and Snake vs anyone's secondaries. I won't go higher than $5 for now. I'm also totally up for friendlies if anyone wants to.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Sorry about the confusion.
We had not full car johns,
confusion johns,
Money johns.

and date change/notchange/rechange? johns
We will be there on the 7th, no matter where it is.

If someone from SFL wants to come to GA for Big Lou's bday, i'm driving up.

Slashy

Smash Lord
Okay, I only ask because some tournaments prefer it so players who are colour blind can more easily play Sonic, PT, or Lucario

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Well Hbox, some of CFL(mink, hrnut, maybe random others) wanted to come down. It's just there's just been massive confusion and changing of plans lately lol.

edit: actually I think mink was talking about TommyGs lol. Ignore this

Have fun with your tourney though

:rosalina:

Top Bottom