• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's Zero Ping Monthlies: June 4th. Miami, Florida

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Well she can run from BOTH sinister.

Also, Xaltis, just because you got caught in **** and people started disrespecting you doesn't mean you have an excuse to say you were joking, you stupid piece of ****. God...I hate you when I'm not with you because you are so ****ing stupid and immature.

Anyway, back to the matter at hand..

Seibrik, we can't say go to X% amount of tournaments because what happens if Gville, CFL, and SFL all host one a week. Nobody would be able to get more than 33% attendance.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Well she can run from BOTH sinister.

Also, Xaltis, just because you got caught in **** and people started disrespecting you doesn't mean you have an excuse to say you were joking, you stupid piece of ****. God...I hate you when I'm not with you because you are so ****ing stupid and immature.

Anyway, back to the matter at hand..

Seibrik, we can't say go to X% amount of tournaments because what happens if Gville, CFL, and SFL all host one a week. Nobody would be able to get more than 33% attendance.
I don't know why you're so mad ESAM. They didn't stay at one tournament out of what? like 12 that you've held? Both my smashfest and my tournament had multiple cars say they were going, but didn't end up showing. At least they went for doubles.

Your tournaments are not the God-almighty events of the year that everyone in FL who plays smash MUST attend. The fact that you think they are just says how narcissistic you are. I can understand if you get a little irritated, but Jesus, you're acting so immature.

I also don't know why you didn't see something like this coming (not just ESAM, but for all of you.)

Xaltis didn't get caught in ****. If he actually times out the PRs, the he's just taking advantage of the mechanics of a broken system, pretty much like every smash tournament player who places high. It's no more disrespectful than Pikachu CGing Falco to death(or one hit before it) or D3 infiniting another character to death.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm pretty sure the D-throw CG ruined Tommy's perception of Brawl forever.

It's not the fact that they left a tournament Tommy, it's the fact that it was my (probably) next to last one.

(Wants to say something but I know I can't that'll make Tommy really mad at Taylor)

Xaltis

Smash Hero
CLEARLY YOUR a dumb *****. Like I said before its obvious I was joking only an idiot would think I'm serious. This is why I hate you online cause your so ****ing stupid and immature about everything.

MVD

Smash Master
How about we all shut up and move on? Everyone's stupid end of story blah blah

:phone:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
how about you both do what it takes to get whatever job done even if someone on the way gets affected and hurt. meantime ill just do my thing as well ;)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
im not picking sides, i just think its funny when someone calls out xaltis for something, the same two things always happens:

tommy defends him----> xaltis reflects the same accusations back at original attacker lollll

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I usually defend Xaltis on the boards, but I gotta say Taylor, it didn't look like you were joking >_> Just super saiyan

Anywho, dubz was fun. Mister Ravyn and I got this next time tho. I had sleepless johns lol

Xaltis

Smash Hero
im not picking sides, i just think its funny when someone calls out xaltis for something, the same two things always happens:

tommy defends him----> xaltis reflects the same accusations back at original attacker lollll
I think people realize whats happening so they call me out or something before I can call them out.

From what I've seen here, no one here knows me at all. Idk what to do, nothing works.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion

I only defend him when either he is getting unreasonably attacked for something he is entitled to or if his point helps me prove something I know is right.

This time it applies to both.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Taylor, the same way you're entitled to your joke, everyone else is entitled to taking you seriously. This is the internet, not offline, so sarcasm can be hard to tell at times. Even if it was OBVIOUS, not everyone is going to know that.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
No...I'm refering to, if he wanted to, Taylor is perfectly justified in his actions to "time out the PR" by not entering any tournaments until the end of the season. The PRs are a broken system and he would just be using that fact to his advantage. Even if it wasn't a joke, it would still be completely legit.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
That's why EE suggested that we have players make a minimum amount of tourneys to qualify. ESAM made a great point, seeing as not everyone can make every FL tourney. What I suggest is that you hold the minimum amount to each particular region. Let's say CFL has 3 tournies and SFL has 5. A CFL should make at least 2 of the events while a SFL player would have to make at least 3 to show that they're active. Just throwing some suggestions.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
But then you have the same problem as not counting me on it. It loses validity with not counting matches vs certain people.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
noooo it doesnt

we'll be able to see who was active, then just compare those players against the OTHER active players, not against you. we'd still be able to use your bracket matches.

for example, if active player A beat you and active player B lost to you, even if we're not considering YOU for the PR, we could still use that data to distinquish between players A and B.

MVD

Smash Master
Or you can just go to every tournament your able to go to and prove your good enough

:phone:

gallax

Smash Hero
Or you could just go to tourneys and partay!!!!!!!! Thats what i like doing. Espeically if theres green or alchohol. Ask esam, i was feelin dope when we played our matches.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Even so, if Taylor wanted to time out the PRs, I'm sure that him going to all of the last tournaments except ESAMs guarantees him being over 50% of tournaments. It's still technically possible.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Alright, the whole Taylor vs PR thing is getting ridiculous. Even if he was joking or not, it's not fair to have half of SFL against him just because he wants to take advantage of an already ludicrous system (the PRs). It's like picking Meta Knight and timing out someone in-game; people think it's gay and whatnot, but they have to learn to deal with it. Sarcasm can be hard to read over the internet, I understand, but that doesn't mean people should be calling him "dumb" or "immature" over a situation like this.

Either way, let him do what he wants. He's placed well several times already, and beaten half of the PR members as well. If you feel that strongly that he shouldn't get on, go do better than him and take his spot on the PR.

ANYWHO, now that this discussion is over, hype for CEO this weekend! Good luck to everyone who's going.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I would just like to point out a few things.

1. You guys clearly don't know me at all which is sad.

2. when Masky timed out the PR no one cared but when I do it everyone gets on me. Good friends -_-

3. Dtorr is always against me in arguments.

4. Me and DJ Jack winning teams at CEO. HYPE!

gallax

Smash Hero
Dtorr is against anything that says down the pr system. But i agree with you xaltis on this one. If you stop now you are guaranteed on the PR

DFEAR

Smash Hero
how about we just dont put xaltis on the pr. i think the panelist controlled pr that can do that.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
yea honestly, someone should just write gallax 1-5...then "deal with it" pics all over. and sticky that **** too.

Top Bottom