• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epsilons Sig Shop (updated......)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverChaos

Smash Apprentice
I have a request.
http://chrono.lunar-net.com/cd/dp/metroid/prime-800.jpg
I'd like a sig, that uses the S logo in the above picture (Resized of course. It's really big unfortunately) as the S in my name. It would also be nice if the red could be changed to bright blue.
I guess there would be "ilverChaos" next to it, preferably similar looking to the S if that is possible.
And then I'd also like a cool looking electric-blue looking background.
You see the stuff in the sig for mushroomring, with shadow?
That blue stuff. That effect would be perfect.
And I guess any other cool stuff you think would work well.
Hope it's not too much trouble.
Thx in advance.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
moms sick so im takin care of some stuff...ill catch up in like 3 days!

oomfg...so many requests......

looks like ill be pullin an all nighter....

RESIZES WILL BE DONE TONIGHT!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Thank you! =o)

I was getting a little worried there. Thought all the sig requests buried you alive. =oP

DeadtoSin

Smash Apprentice
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/4848/artwork204eb1.jpg

I'd like to request a sig out of this. Use your creativity here, and I'd just like my name somewhere. I'm not a very creative person, and I don't really want to hamstring you anyway. I'm sure you probably enjoy just doing a sig and making it look cool rather than have to do a bunch of little requests on a sig.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
wow...so many requests in such a shrot amount of time.....wwhat happened to Sinz...and saberhof...oh welll

well guys im going to try a slightly different approach with some of these sigs...but rest assured itll be nice! very nice :p

thxs for the traffic in such a short notice...its good to see familair faces i.e: E123omega.

well be patient. im sorry about the loss of quality with these resizes. im not done with you 5 yet. in plan on starting from the psd file and bringing the quality back.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
I was kinda surprised myself how this place exploded with requests.

(I think it was the "former artist of the year" part)
maybe :p

But rest assured there is another high quality sig shop now that sugarpoultrys has closed.

I've learned a bit from her work and plan to implement into my work.

Grandeza

Smash Master
well be patient. im sorry about the loss of quality with these resizes. im not done with you 5 yet. in plan on starting from the psd file and bringing the quality back.

Luigi is greatly please w/ that statement.
Dude I think you're way better than sp
. You're great at what you do.

Kyd

Smash Journeyman
i understand if you dont want to do it but i figured i'd request anyway just in case.

Sonic one left, Wolf on Right

Size: about the size of the peach sig above, the individual characters i would prefer to see from roughly waist to face, dont care if you keep legs and top spikes on Sonic's head out. I want some space between Sonic and Wolf if possible.
Theme: really explained above
Colors (optional): characters keep their colors as they are, lightning should be variations of blue and red
Image: (below)
Text/Font: If you have Japanese in you computer i would prefer the katakana for Ki-Do in the sig, if not than any font that has an edgy look (your discretion) with "Kyd". I guess this would go good in the center between Sonic & Wolf.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/sonic/sonic.jpg = Sonic (familiar yes?)

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/1254/starwolf5lv.png = Wolf

Thanx in advance, let me know if you have any problems.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
so i was wondering if you can do a shiek lucas peach sig for me i love the art good stuff man. its all on one sig and have my name somewhere its nicaboy thanks bro oh and i would prefer lucas in the middle but i trust your ablities so do what you do man

Grandeza

Smash Master
Sorry to bother you Epsilon but I was wondering if you could resize this

I prefer the sig w/o the "can't touch this". Thanks in advance. Take your time.

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
I'd like to request a sig since Quentination decided to stop making them =(.

Image: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/metaknight/metaknight.jpg
Text: PyroRyuken
Font: up to you
Border: up to you
size: as long as it fits within the signature boundaries, any size that looks best
Colors: make it dark and blue or otherwise anything that looks good
Theme: I'll leave this up to you

Thanx in advance

snowbonez

Smash Apprentice
Wow, Epsilon, everything you touch turns awesome!
How does this shop work? Will I have to do something in return or...
If you have extra time, (which i doubt) could you make a sig with King Dedede?
I need a sig that will represent my clan (K.I.N.G.S.) to the fullest, and you're the only one that can do it.
I also want you to have complete freedom when doing this, I know the final result will be nothing short of godly.

Text: K.I.N.G.S.
Dimensions: 540 by 130

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
I have two requests, if that is alright. They are going to be pretty simple. It's just the two pictures that I would like in separate signatures.

1. Here is a link to the first picture. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/LCHSGoBigRed/43277480620070422181213.png
All I need is "ChokeNPuke somewhere on the signature. The rest is up to you.

2. And here is the link to the second picture.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/LCHSGoBigRed/9738_ShadowthehedgehogWithmotorcycl.jpg

Just "DethTouch" somewhere on the signature.

I know that you are pretty busy with everyone else's requests, but you seem to be doing a great job with everyones. I'll wait patiently. Thanks!

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
With the arrival of brawl on the horizon, it's time for a new sig.

Help me out here Epsilon ok? Thanks in advance.

Size: The same size as my current sig.
Font: Up to you, but try to go for something regal or majestic.
Text: Emblem Lord
Subtext: Behold the Lords of Virtue
Background color: White, or yellow, maybe sky blue. Againn the feel I'm really going for is something divine. Marth and Ike are powerful and graceful, and that is what I want to convey. Majesty, power and grace.
Text color: Whatever fits the color scheme.
Text size: Readable, but not so big that it takes the focus away from Marth and Ike and the atmosphere of the sig.

Links to the pictures I want you to use.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/ike.html

Use the largest pic of Ike where he is holding Ragnell with both hands.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/hidden02.html

Use the largest picture of Marth.

Unless of course you see on the dojo that there are more fitting pictures. If that is the case then use those and show me what they look like.

Also don't use the same color scheme as my current sig. lol. I know that's a given, but I was just throwing it out there.

For the pictures you will have to cut off the bottom half of each pic for them to fit, but that's fine. Also I don't want Ragnell to be cut off at the top so, if you have to make the sig show that it can show the Ragnell breaking the boundaries of the sig box.

Thank you again. I only ask all this of you because I was so impressed with your work.

Edit: You may have to make my sig bigger then it already is to fit Ike. If so then that's perfectly fine.

I suppose you could use the one pic of Ike where he is holding Ragell over his shoulder with one hand and the other pic of Marth where he is unsheathing his sword on the Zelda stage.

Whatever looks best I suppose.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Ok I want a sig using this picture (1st pic) and this picture (2nd pic). I want it to be around normal sig size, a little longer though.

All I am asking for is the 1st pic to be on the left and the 2nd pic to be on the right, as well as the text "Legolastom" with the words "Wrath of Ridley" underneath it. The rest is up to you, whatever you think looks best, whatever style colour etc.

Oh, and I also want a border.

Thanks in advance, I hope.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
I am looking for a new sig; Perhaps one with Both Falco and Wolf (if it is possible)
it should be about this size

Generally a Gold and Black background (you can do anything as long it is at least some part of gold and black) No Border
if possible a message saying : The Power of Chaos!
Of course I want my name somewhere on it

Dan2

Smash Apprentice
Hello, after reading this thread, I've heard nothing but awesome things about your work.
Hopefully, you aren't too swamped with other things, but I'd like you to make a sig for me as well.

There's no rush (I can see that a lot of people are already lined up).

I'd like to use this image: Marth in Brawl.jpg
I don't really know what size you should make it, so use your judgment.
I'd like a moderately dark background; blue or black.
If it looks nice (your judgment) put "Dan2" on it.
Feel free to give yourself credit on the sig itself.

I hope whatever problems you are having come to a pleasant resolution soon...

Thank you in advance!

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
wow.....people lol.... this is insane...

well tongihts the night i start....just bought my car (99 mazda protege) and mom is doin better...so its time to get crackin.....

stay tuned :p this coudl take awhile :)

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I'm glad to hear everything is going well with you. Congratulations on your new car. =o)

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Since my lazy sig maker doesn't want to redo mine, I guess I'm going to rely on you.

image: Here

Background: Just make it pure black.

And put in red "Ryudo_Sama" somewhere on it.

Renth

Smash Hero
i want a sig, the length and size of my current signature.

I want it to be of Pit doing something some what cool. I also want to keep the "i'm sorry i made you sad" picture somewhere in it too.

Have some text saying Your Friendly Neighborhood Angel.

(if possible)

also if there's some kind of really amazing animation in it, i'll love you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom