• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 5 - April 20 -> 23, 2012 - Paris, France

leffen

Smash Champion
I can MAYBE make it to this tourney, I have soooo much on my hands right now but I really want to make it so so so so bad.

question: How is flying to Paris Vatry(Disney)? I know Armada +stuff are flying to Beau Vais but the flights are half as expensive to Paris Vatry ;o

leffen

Smash Champion
I can MAYBE make it to this tourney, I have soooo much on my hands right now but I really want to make it so so so so bad.

question: How is flying to Paris Vatry(Disney)? I know Armada +stuff are flying to Beau Vais but the flights are half as expensive to Paris Vatry ;o

Slhoka

Smash Lord

Paris Vatry is pretty much uselss unless you have someone there to pick you up with a car. There's a shuttle, but it costs 50€ return, and the trip to Paris takes more than 4 hours.
Also, I don't think there is any smasher to pick you up in the area =/

Wschl

Smash Apprentice
im almost confirmed 100%

is there any1 familar with french who would like to go out on saturday evening? i dont want to go to paris without a bit partying but i just speak like 10 words of french.
would be cool.

leffen

Smash Champion
Baxon, why would that be a joke lol
we're should without doubt be seeded #1 at this tournament so us making top 2 isn't exactly unlikely

anyway, I'm definitely coming now ;D

Oh btw, can people bring P:M setups? I can bring mine if we get 2 more we could host a side tournament

Phyr

Smash Journeyman
Would like to try Proyect M if someone brings it :o.

Wschl

Smash Apprentice
I want to go out saturday night as well, would be siiick if there was some ed banger **** happening.
ed banger ****?=O whats that?
i hope we can find a few ppl to join us, would be awesome to explore paris, drinkin wine and go to a club afterwards.

Armada

Smash Lord
Nice you are coming Wschl =)

ANYONE REALLY GOOD that have no team8 yet?
Android has no one since Calle W is a ****ing banger. So angry right now cause it is Androids first tournament out of the skandinavia and Im so pissed Calle W is not coming cause Android love teams and he is even better in teams then singles.

Send me a PM ASAP if you wanna team with him (he is ****ing amazing just saying).

VA

Smash Hero
ah we just drink and go toa club. im currently tryin to convince salepate to join us for navigation and more fun:)
yeah dude, I'm a douche and deleted you off facebook. I added you again...lol.

I think I figured out who Armada's secret teams partner is....pretty sure they'll make a ridiculous team.

Brrrrrrr....

Phyr

Smash Journeyman
We Spaniards are flying out today, see you in the tourney this weekend :D

Phyr

Smash Journeyman
Today we go Over, Saix and me. I don't know about others really but i think he is not coming :/

-tRiNiTy-

Smash Apprentice
Is there anyone who's still looking for a team mate (well... since Android is probably already taken haha)? If so, please don't hesitate to PM me or whatever. I may main Link (lol), but I can switch to Falco, Falcon & Marth without many problems if you don't feel comfortable with it. Just sayin' ^^"

HYPE!

Top Bottom