• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 5 - April 20 -> 23, 2012 - Paris, France

Slhoka

Smash Lord
It's off :/ When will it start?
Something's ****ed up with the stream and I don't think they'll be able to set it up at all.

As for results, follow LeFrenchMelee on twitter to get frequent updates. The only ones left in the bracket are Armada and Fuzzyness (WF), and Ice, Cyr, leffen and Overtriforce (all in LB semis).

:phone:

Beat!

Smash Master
Some of the results are quite surprising. Fuzzyness beating both leffen and Ice?

Hyped to see where this is going.

Phyr

Smash Journeyman
the results are as follow

1 Armada
2 Ice
3 Fuzzy
4 Over
5 Leffen
5 Cyr
7 VA
7 Android

Teams

1 Ice + Armada
2 Leffen + Charles
3 Porc + Salepate
4 Tekk + Willy

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Armada didn't lose a single game, right? sogood.

Can't wait for the vids!
Nah, I don't think so. Also, I might be wrong, but I believe Cyr could be the only one to have brought him to his last stock when he was playing Peach. Fuzzyness may have done it as well, but I'm not sure.

As for the vids, X-17 is usually doing an amazing job and Doraki is quite good as well, so we should have them really soon. There was a problem during one of the games between Ice and Over, and most of this game should be missing, so sorry for Sheik ditto lovers.

Beat!

Smash Master
Good stuff. Sounds like a great tourney.

Btw, what the hell happened between team WFs and GFs? Going from losing 3-4 to winning 8-0 is ****ing sick. O_o

VA

Smash Hero
This tournament was so fun! I think it was the best time I've had at a tournament ever...

I love Paris, I love French Smashers, I love the language, I'm drunk. Air France is amazing, I got red wine and crackers on my flight home. I'm only slightly disappointed that they didn't give me a cigarette to top it off.

I'll be back soon France, so watch yourselves.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Yo Robby come with us to HF-Lan! :p

Also congrats to yourself and Charles for your results.

VA

Smash Hero
Yo Robby come with us to HF-Lan! :p

Also congrats to yourself and Charles for your results.
I think I just might, though I'm not sure I'll travel or stay with you guys. Baxon has said he'll house me for it and flying was just too luxurious.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I think I just might, though I'm not sure I'll travel or stay with you guys. Baxon has said he'll house me for it and flying was just too luxurious.
Ahaha fair enough, well however you get there is up to you, I just want more UK players to go. :>

Top Bottom