• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 4 - Paris, France - June 26-27, 2010 | Armada, Amsah, many more !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
This is going to get livestreamed, right?
Probably not. Last year I asked if we could do that, and I instantly got a pretty abrupt "no" because we are not supposed to use the the venue's internet connection. Considering the fact that Epita is a computer science school with (quite obviously) an extremely good connection, it's pretty stupid, but I can't do anything about that.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
I'm guessing that 3G connections are not enough to live stream anything, but there'll surely be a way to get internet access anyway...
*books today*
*inb4 ajp's post saying that's easily doable*

I'll look into ways to use such a connection. But since I don't know anything about recording and streaming, I can't garantee any results.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
He's been saying that before ESA2, ESA3, and TSL4. And yet... well he attended those three tournaments.

Face it : he's an attention *****, nothing else.

*goes back to work on the attendants list*

Remen

Smash Apprentice
What about the Spaniards? I heard Dahean quit =( but are Over and the others coming?

VA

Smash Hero
I'm coming with two of my friends, the best UK ganon and a good UK sheik (swizzy and beast) :)

Slhoka

Smash Lord
I updated the interested player list in the first post. Tell me if I forgot someone. The list of Frenchies should be longer, as many who'll be there didn't post on the French boards saying they'll attend.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Why aren't signups open yet. I want to confirm
I've been asking Cycom to do that for a while, and I didn't get an answer =/
(Yes, I know this isn't the answaer you were waiting for.)

My guess is that signups will be available within a few days, as the signups for their previous event (happening on the 6th) will end tomorrow.

kiw1 : fixed

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
I doubt any spanish will come to this, melee is not what used to be here. A lot of people ( yes, Dahean included) quit or are really inactive. Maybe a few come but it won't be a number higher than 10 ( or even 5 lol)

On the other side a lot of brawl players are starting melee and some are getting good already but none will travel to a melee only tourney until they get better // have money to attend both an international brawl tourney and a melee one.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I just found extremely cheap coach tickets to Galleni, £35! only problem is going there takes 9 hours 30 mins, coming back takes 6 hours 30 mins T__T so cheap thoo, £20 cheaper than flights

Thats from either..

Anytime June 19-25th - £14 going there (9 hours coach T__T)

Anytime June 28th-Whenever - £21 (6 hours 30 mins coach)

£35

in comparison to a flight, where I have to pay around £60..but this takes like an extra say 5 hours

My question is, who can house me and from when and after? ^_^ as soon as I know I can book <3 I'd love to go 1/2 days before and after =D say June 24th -> June 29th

meh if not I'll just book to come on friday and leave on sunday (which sucks hard)

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
****. i'm leaving paris the day this starts..

i really wanted to see some calle armada aniolas amsah and everyone else :(

de_gLory^

Smash Cadet
I would like to come and stay for about a week. can i get housed with AE. and other german smashers ?

Also i need a Teammate. I am pretty good :)

Slhoka

Smash Lord
I would like to come and stay for about a week. can i get housed with AE. and other german smashers ?

Also i need a Teammate. I am pretty good :)
So far housing for such an amount of time isn't possible.
It's looking catastrophic at the moment, as only me (7 persons), Doraki (4 persons) and JD (1 person) will be able to provide housing. Qlex is likely to be able to house people, but probably only on sunday evening.
A few others said they'll try be I don't have high hopes. And the rest of the Parisian community (read : many people) seems not to give a ****.

Also, I haven't any news from AE., is he confirmed ? As for the other Germans, as far as I know, none of the is confirmed.

de_gLory^

Smash Cadet
So far housing for such an amount of time isn't possible.
It's looking catastrophic at the moment, as only me (7 persons), Doraki (4 persons) and JD (1 person) will be able to provide housing. Qlex is likely to be able to house people, but probably only on sunday evening.
A few others said they'll try be I don't have high hopes. And the rest of the Parisian community (read : many people) seems not to give a ****.

Also, I haven't any news from AE., is he confirmed ? As for the other Germans, as far as I know, none of the is confirmed.
AE. is 99% confiirmed, for ice idk.

I just would appreciate it if i wouldnt have to come on friday and fly away on sunday... thats so less time :lick:

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Passengers: 1

Depart: LONDON to Paris (Gallieni), France
Leave: 22:30 24 Jun 2010
Arrive: 07:30 25 Jun 2010

Return: Paris (Gallieni), France to LONDON
Leave: 23:00 27 Jun 2010
Arrive: 06:30 28 Jun 2010

Total Fare: £38.00

I booked =) see everyone there <3 I still got my euros from Lyon :3

Freestylin

Smash Apprentice
showing my interest, i will see how its looking with the flights and so on, i have the time, i just need the money,

Freestylin from Costa Rica.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom