• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 4 - Paris, France - June 26-27, 2010 | Armada, Amsah, many more !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Thanks again, Vyse. I really hope you and the other Aussies will be able to make the trip to Europe one day (and same goes for us going to Australia) ;)

I added a few informations in the first post, mainly saying that the tournament as been confirmed, and that the venue will open on 20:00.
I also added a few words about what information you need to send me if you need housing.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
We'll make it one day Slhoka. Or at least I will.
I want to see smash in Europe and Japan before my time is done.

More Melee (But Brawl too) in Europe, and more Brawl in Japan (just cause you don't hear anything out of them Melee wise now).

Staco

Smash Champion
Im going to ask Ice whats up with him and how he plans to attend this tourney (maybe were going to travel together, dunno yet) and Ill also ask other germans again.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Meta Knight is banned
lol
Of course !

Glad to see interest for this, as well as some confirmations !
I know I'm not as active as I should be at the moment (exams and university johns), but I'm still asking for housing for you guys (without much success so far).

Also, regarding housing, Gorn (THE MasterGorn) and Charlon (Poilon's brother) told me they want to do a small smashfest at Gorn's place a few days before the tournament. He lives in Reims, which is located 150 km on the North-East of Paris. Going from there to Paris takes about 45 mn with an high speed train and costs something like 20 euros I think, so if you come from this direction and want to spend some days playing smash before the tournament, it may be the right thing for you. If you're interested, shoot me a PM ;)

Pasi

Smash Cadet
the 4 austrians (kiw1, timi, sagl and moi) will book our flights tomorrow. we need housing from the 23rd till the 28th. i guess or hope baxon will house me : D

Mizar

Smash Ace
Jeapie will be in Barcelona during the tournament, so he won't be attending.
Fernandez probably isn't going anymore either, we haven't heard from him about it so I don't know what his plan is.

Blubby

Smash Apprentice
so all the austrians booked =D

timi and me are arriving on the 23.06. (wednesday) 15:30 @ Charles de gaulle (pasi and norm same though)

on the 28th (monday, my 18th birthday =D) timi and me didn't get the fly in the morning, so we will leave paris at 17:25

pasi get housed by baxon buuuut...

so timi, norm and me would still need housing from wednesday to friday and on sunday to monday.

on thursday and/ maybe friday morning we'll do some sightseeing.. and the rest of the time we'ld like to train a little bit :p.

i hope this is manageable... i tried to geht Slhoka on aim but it didn't work :(

my aimname: smashinkiw1

[mango] get ***** :p [/mango]

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Jeapie will be in Barcelona during the tournament, so he won't be attending.
Fernandez probably isn't going anymore either, we haven't heard from him about it so I don't know what his plan is.
Thanks for the information. Too bad Jeapie won't make it, I really wanted to meet him.
But what about you ? Ryuker told me he'd come with Rian, Exa and Chris and maybe Fernandez. Would you happen to be Chris ? Or someone else I don't have on my list ?

Sorry, I was away during the whole day. I'm online quite often, so you won't have trouble reaching me.
Also, I'm already searching housing for the three of you. Just like everyone else, I don't know where to house you at the moment since almost no one offered housing yet. I should end up finding something for you, even though it will be pretty hard on the 23rd and 24th.

Mizar

Smash Ace
Thanks for the information. Too bad Jeapie won't make it, I really wanted to meet him.
But what about you ? Ryuker told me he'd come with Rian, Exa and Chris and maybe Fernandez. Would you happen to be Chris ? Or someone else I don't have on my list ?
Chris is me ya.
I'll ask Fernandez on msn when he gets on and PM you straight away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom