• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 4 - Paris, France - June 26-27, 2010 | Armada, Amsah, many more !

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
I'm going to go to as many French tournaments as possible next Winter/Spring, but I'll be missing this one, unfortunately.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
I'm coming to this.

In spirit.
That was nasty =(

I'll go if I can get at least 2 other NYers to go with me
I really hope you can find some people to go with you !

I'm going to go to as many French tournaments as possible next Winter/Spring, but I'll be missing this one, unfortunately.
Are you coming to France for a few monthers or something like that ?
Anyway, feel free to contact me if you wanna know about the french smash scene or get in touch with its players.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Are you coming to France for a few monthers or something like that ?
Anyway, feel free to contact me if you wanna know about the french smash scene or get in touch with its players.
Yeah, I think I'm going to study abroad in France next year, probably in Grenoble. Once I get all that squared away, I'll definitely get in contact with you, thanks a lot! It'd be a great way to smash and actually get out, meet people, and do stuff so I can improve my French skills.

Tekk

Smash Lord
I'll do my best to be there.
KrazyKnux, if you study in grenoble, then lucky you, there are 2 players in Grenoble, and it's near LYON!!!where the shiz happens

Kone

Smash Master
Ive said this before in every ESA thread ever. This is the WRONG place for a european tournament thread. If you guys want more than just spain/france/holland (aka those that turn up strong at your tournaments due to being near) then advertise this on our tournament area. Hoping that you get 1 or 2 americans should not out weigh a healthy european (i.e. varied/large) turnout with a healthy/continuous discussion.

Get a mod to move this.

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
Ive said this before in every ESA thread ever. This is the WRONG place for a european tournament thread. If you guys want more than just spain/france/holland (aka those that turn up strong at your tournaments due to being near) then advertise this on our tournament area. Hoping that you get 1 or 2 americans should not out weigh a healthy european (i.e. varied/large) turnout with a healthy/continuous discussion.

Get a mod to move this.
If you make a thread 'british people going to esa' on the europe regional forums, all the europeans will know about it, because slhoka has already posted on the national forums of other countries, and the euro regional forums is 90% british anyway

But still it could do no harm of course

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Thank you Kone, I know this thread would be more active if it was in the Europe section. But it wouldn't change that much, as I think the main reasons why this thread is inactive are :
- the hype is currently all about Berlin Calling (and that's no wonder, considering how great this tournament looks).
- this thread lacks news. I'm responsible for that, but at the moment I'm drowning under university stuff (I just finished one of my project, gotta get up in 2 hours :urg:). Considering that getting the info through Poilon and Cycom is a bit time consuming, as they aren't that easy to contact, there's nothing new in this topic.

I should have little free time this week end, so I'll try to get more infos so that people can take a bit more interest in this.
As for moving this thread or creating a new one... I don't know which one I'll do yet.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
question...housing? :D IM 100% GOING TO THIS REGARDLESS OF ANYTHING

Eurostar Train is £58 (2 hours 30 mins each way)

Eurolines Coach £38 return (8 hours 30 mins each way)

Easyjet Plane from Luton £50 + £5 coach (1-2 hour flight each way)

or go with kone..Decisions :/

Naruto_naru

Smash Rookie
my nick is naruto but you can sign up as the tournament vraul the nugget

ammms, I amm de spaña ^^

VA

Smash Hero
I'm coming to this, Beast is going to be in Paris at the same time so he'll be there. Swizzy is likely to fly with me and Deathgazer too possibly. 100% interested.

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
Booked!

Confirmed - Swizzy, VA, and Beast

Also, how come this isn't in the European tournament section? Get some HYPE!

VA

Smash Hero
Yeah we need some housing info, we arrive at 10:00 on the friday night. Housing please?

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Yeah we need some housing info, we arrive at 10:00 on the friday night. Housing please?
Check your PMs.

I haven't got enough time to post anything long right now, but I should be able to do it this weekend, and explain why I let this thread sinks and gave no information at all (and why I don't have much more at the moment).

In the meantime, could a mod move this thread to the European Tournament Discussion section ? Thanks

Slhoka

Smash Lord
I haven't got enough time to post anything long right now, but I should be able to do it this weekend, and explain why I let this thread sinks and gave no information at all (and why I don't have much more at the moment).
Weeeeeeeell... I was about to post something explaining why I didn't give information at all in the last month, and rant about Cycom (they were the ones not answering our questions), but, right out of the blue, they decided to answer the most important question : that is, will we have the venue on friday night or not. And yes, we will.

So you have no johns for not booking, now ! Venue opens on Friday, 20:00, and closes on sunday evening as usual.
I'll update the first post tomorrow or sunday.

In the meantime, could a mod move this thread to the European Tournament Discussion section ? Thanks
Come on, mods, show us you also read this thread :p

Blubby

Smash Apprentice
hi guys, kiw1 here.

Timi and me (from austria) are hella interested, nearly confirmed.
We're decent players and would need housing =/. Pasi, norm and some germans know us btw.

it would be very nice if somebody could do this, i heard pasi will probably get housed by baxon who usually house only 1 guy, maybe norm needs housing too.

Timi and me want to stay from thursday afternoon till monday lunch time. (we're going by plane, so picking us up @ the airport would be nice, but not necessary) we speak both a little bit french, but it would be way easier to talk in english :p

Please! Hope to see ya there

EDIT:

NIN said he'ld like to go too right now

Interpol

Smash Rookie
NIN here
As kiw1 said interested etc.

I also need a team partner
asl: Fox/purple/agressiv style/decent/13/f/washington DC/sexygirl13@fbi.gov

If youre interested just hit me at MSN (nin@zichy.de) or something

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Whoever needs housing, send me a PM, contact me on MSN/AIM, by mail, whatever ;)

Also, don't worry kiw1, I know you guys ;)
NIN, your nickname + your asl = epic win

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
At the request of my good buddy Slhoka, I've moved this to European Tournament Discussion.
I wish I could go. I will visit Europe and Japan for smash before I die, so perhaps one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom