• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 4 - Paris, France - June 26-27, 2010 | Armada, Amsah, many more !

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA

Smash Hero
it's only a difference of 7th and 9th place, who really cares that much about that? it's about who you beat not really who you lose to. Neither Faab nor Fuzzy beat anyone particularly impressive. The bracket meant faab got 9tha and fuzzy got 9th, why is this even a deal?

Mizar

Smash Ace
Fuzzy, didn't you play 3-2 against Fernandez?

I got ***** by Poilon which got me kinda pissed at myself cuz I thought I was getting ***** by some random falco. I didn't recognize you lol. Kinda sucked that I was going into the bracket, when at the last moment some other guy joins the pool (making it a pool of 9) and won against me :( Getting a bigger pool also ****ed me before at OSTS Alliance. But oh well, my own fault for not being good enough then I guess haha

Btw, awesome hosting Slhoka

Thanks for the experience everyone, I learned a lot. Especially from you Amsah, you are mad good at giving advice :laugh:

porc

Smash Journeyman
at the last moment some other guy joins the pool (making it a pool of 9) and won against me
Just so you know : It was probably Feca-Link or Panda Soldier, and they had a car accident earlier in the morning. That's why they where late for pools.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
yeah its true mizar, falco is my worst matchup atm and Im suprised I beat every falco including baxon ~_~

maybe EU falcos need to step it up, seems no way near as gay as ntsc falcos

Mizar

Smash Ace
yeah its true mizar, falco is my worst matchup atm and Im suprised I beat every falco including baxon ~_~

maybe EU falcos need to step it up, seems no way near as gay as ntsc falcos
I know, falco is so lame for falcon :\
Fernandez is underrated though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom