• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 2 - Paris - 23 & 24 February 2008 - Up to 256 Players !

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
ajp, you have weird posting hours XD.
anyway, good videos ! I really want you to bring everything you need to record (or tell us what you need ^^) so we can have good videos in quantity !
we want to make this tournament unforgetable...

Luma

Smash Lord
if u want i could upload the videos on a german ftp aswell, could be much faster for some ppl

also i could try to comment some vids, i already did stuff like that for warcraft or counterstrike

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
B double O kay E D

!!!!!

LET´S GET DANGEROUS!!!!

omg omg ^^

also:
http://rec.ravel.tm.fr/rec/img/passblu.gif

everyone who works at TGV is a racist Oo they have some wierd icons....

Go shyne! Go shyne!

well...
um... i´m really looking forward to meeting everyone...
Cort or/and P.C.
would you mind participating in a small-paid MM with me? a couple of Euros? i´d love to play you at least once!
just PM me if you wanna earn some bucks ;)

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
I should be going to get a passport this friday (it should come before i leave hopefullyx_x). I talked about this with my mom and she said as long as i try not to miss any days of college other than this trip it should be fine. so looks like were actually going to be able to come. My best friend also seems interested in coming LOL hes not very good at melee but he does play it. Would anyone be able to house cort, my best friend nick and i for a couple days before the tournament? i'd like to see paris for sure, being this is my first time out of the country =(. i'll play melee too at night for anyone that helps us with housing and seeing paris =). i hope this isn't too much to ask.

as for the tournament i'll play friendlies and mm's till my fingers fall off don't worry ill try to play everyone who wants to play me. Don't be afraid to ask for a friendly at the tournament if im not playing =).

Kone

Smash Master
chris -> are you not wanting to spend anymore time out in europe ? you'd be welcome to fly from paris to england and see some **** in merry UK with me and GAwes ^_^

thought id throw that out there , bit random, dont think ive ever spoke to u lol

Also, for you european **** ill start organising a great big british expedition to this. As soon as my loan appears ill book. Frenchies can we have a european crew tourney like @ rox or whatever helios called it? us brits want to take at least one countrey out of crews before brawl hits LOL.

ed x

GAwes

Hidden Boss
chris -> are you not wanting to spend anymore time out in europe ? you'd be welcome to fly from paris to england and see some **** in merry UK with me and GAwes ^_^
haha yeah man if you got time without "missing too much" of uni. then come get drunk in england for a while, we'll go eat fish and chips and have crumpets (or beans on toast)

us brits want to take at least one countrey out of crews before brawl hits LOL.

ed x
lol yeah man, this time GB's goin for gold, its actually going to be hard NOT to win with Europe's 2 sexiest falcons on our team, but good luck to everyone else anyway ^_^

_GBwes

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
PC, I'll make sure you get housing, just pm me the dates you wanna come and I'll arrange it for you !
in return I want friendlies ^^ my falco has gotten smarter and faster ;)

kone, yes there will be regional crews, and I think we'll be able to have a lot of countries represented ! France (of course), Spain, Sweden, Holland, UK, Switzerland (for the first time I guess O_O) and Germany maybe (for the first time too I guess ^^).
btw we'll be missing Niam, because he won't be coming at this tournament (he has to go with his class in Dublin).

Timo

Smash Cadet
yeah
<3 p.c.

in a few days i'll book too i guess. seems to be sure now that some german guys will also be there.
see ya in paris! (:

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
I should be going to get a passport this friday (it should come before i leave hopefullyx_x). I talked about this with my mom and she said as long as i try not to miss any days of college other than this trip it should be fine. so looks like were actually going to be able to come. My best friend also seems interested in coming LOL hes not very good at melee but he does play it. Would anyone be able to house cort, my best friend nick and i for a couple days before the tournament? i'd like to see paris for sure, being this is my first time out of the country =(. i'll play melee too at night for anyone that helps us with housing and seeing paris =). i hope this isn't too much to ask.

as for the tournament i'll play friendlies and mm's till my fingers fall off don't worry ill try to play everyone who wants to play me. Don't be afraid to ask for a friendly at the tournament if im not playing =).
we won't be afraid to ask for friendlies, that's for sure :lick: :lick:

Kone, I guess you should win regional crews as an exchange to the fact that your national team got ***** in football :p :p

ooh man, those regional crews are gonna be nice..

Kone

Smash Master
JD -> Hows this registration business working ? or is it more like if i book my ticket soon im coming lol. Ill start organising team gb for epita. Expect alot of abuse in crews again guys, as the norwegians put it, were "hooligans" lol love it.

Yeah chris man , me and wes will show you and good british time, though hes a dirrty american. Housing would be fine, flights from paris to england cheap and itll make your journey more worthwhile. Wes needs your support man, he gets ripped here to easily. Tried to convince me making cakes with BACON grease was an american delicacy. tit.

Uhm, to spanish guy, i aint got nout mate. england sucked and mcClaren is the new graham taylor. whoopla you'll miss us come the euro championship tho, nothing like the presence of the english.

god im just glad scotland ****ed up against georgia ^_^

ed x

Luma

Smash Lord
i think we will have like 7 germans or something, we might just team up with austria to get our 10 ppl together

Vegard

Smash Lord
Frenchies can we have a european crew tourney like @ rox or whatever helios called it? us brits want to take at least one countrey out of crews before brawl hits LOL.

ed x
lol bring it. and next time, stay sober then maybe you won't get 10-stocked.

Utto

Commander Keen
BRoomer
That didnt work in either world war ^
I can only say...pwnd.

This is going to be one of the greatest tournaments of all time. I didn't think I would actually get a chance to meet PC Chris this soon. I'm looking into doing some sightseeing the day before the tournament (and perhaps some other dutchies too), so perhaps Chris would like to join us :D

Anyway, expect to see a lot of Dutchies at this tournament. Dutch crew is going to take regionals for sure...

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
is there any updated information about the japanese players?
(wouldnt want to miss meeting our former allies) (lol... there is to much prejudice in this thread :D)

Lets **** in national crews!!! (how many players will there be per country?
10? less? more?
i hope i can get on the team ...

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
I can only say...pwnd.

This is going to be one of the greatest tournaments of all time. I didn't think I would actually get a chance to meet PC Chris this soon. I'm looking into doing some sightseeing the day before the tournament (and perhaps some other dutchies too), so perhaps Chris would like to join us :D

Anyway, expect to see a lot of Dutchies at this tournament. Dutch crew is going to take regionals for sure...
Spain will take the regionals ;) ;)

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Hmm not sure but i think we are more then 10 swedes coming, so regional crews is something we would have no problem getting a crew for.

I´m currently thinking, why not Crews in brawl?

btw PC- Onettmatch?

jOs'z

Smash Cadet
Hmm not sure but i think we are more then 10 swedes coming, so regional crews is something we would have no problem getting a crew for.

I´m currently thinking, why not Crews in brawl?

btw PC- Onettmatch?
Simply coz we don't know if Brawl will be released at this date yet. ^^

Of course the Japanese can bring it (with japanese Wii system of course), but it's kinda unfair, they would have practiced a lot already \o/

poiloro

Smash Rookie
PC chris --> I dress has 15km of Paris, and I can you lodge, you and your (1 or 2?) friends Friday evening before the tournaments.

(if you wants to visit Paris, not problem for me, I know quite good Paris, you can too remain to sleep at home 1 or 2 days after the tournaments if you wants…)

alucard.ec

Smash Apprentice
Hey I want a crew... I mean I am at Spain but.. I Dunno if they want a pure blood Spain team ( I think the answer will be yes lol) .. any chances of more southamericans?.. or an American Teamn!! what you say PC?... ( lol...)

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
if there are 10 people that are not from Europe, maybe they could have a crew, but it would be overpowered... CJ, masashi, hiko, tani, cho, PC chris, Cort.... that's already way too scary, even if they were filling the rest of the crew with CPUs >XD.

omg @ nearly 300 pre-regs.

Samochan

Smash Master
if there are 10 people that are not from Europe, maybe they could have a crew, but it would be overpowered... CJ, masashi, hiko, tani, cho, PC chris, Cort.... that's already way too scary, even if they were filling the rest of the crew with CPUs >XD.

omg @ nearly 300 pre-regs.
Yea, but cj is not coming (right?) so that makes it a bit more even.. but europeans vs non-europeans would be kewl, even while non-euro crew is too imba. X3

Cort

Apple Head
Are there any Polish smashers pre-regged (I doubt it)

PC and I are Polish. I'm actually 100% Polish, I was born there hehe. We should crew with them

Luma

Smash Lord
no, actually there are no smasher in the eastern part of europe, which kinda sucks because they could some to berlin quite cheap ^^

at least i never heard of any

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
I'm looking into doing some sightseeing the day before the tournament (and perhaps some other dutchies too), so perhaps Chris would like to join us :D
I'm interested in some sightseeing and PC is interested too. Maybe we can have a small group and some Frenchie as guide? That would be cool ^^

alucard.ec

Smash Apprentice
Mmm Non- Europe Team?... I hope so.. Well Im going to try to upload videos of me against the best of Spain.. so If any crew want to add me thanks.. n.n

Top Bottom