• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 2 - Paris - 23 & 24 February 2008 - Up to 256 Players !

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
yeah... you´ll all be watching germany in the finals
(and now argue about how good germany is xDxD)

nah just kidding

omg, so looking forwar to this

and GOD**** i wanna make it outta pools :(

Catharsis

Smash Apprentice
Ehm, Spanish have problems for crews too. Ok, we're almost 35, but we have a lot of casual players who are coming (yes, possibly we are the only country who brings casual players to the Epita, it isn't my problem and I can't forbide it them). So we're only, more or less, 5 to 8 smashers with a min. of level (of the 10 LCancellers that JD says). I don't think that all of you gonna **** all of us (in singles), but is obviously that a crew with 2~5 casual player is gonna be ***** :p

Aniolas

Smash Ace
ya got that right calle O_O

Btw we watched a swedish movie 2day @ school O_o ****ing Amal ya know the movie ?
about the lesbian girlss `_~
Haha, F.ucking Åmål, worst movie ever. XD

I feel sorry for you gauys who hade to watch that ****.

I do, just like Ivo, think that no spanish smasher will get to the bracket.
I even think my little brother would **** them! XD

A-D

Smash Journeyman
The swedish film sucked indeed

OMg but That's not fair!
cause your lil brother is a monster O_o

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
well, too bad for those countries, at least you will have lots of freeplay TVs during regionals ^^.
I'm hoping neither the US guys nor the Japanese will get any crew then, so I'll be able to spend a lot of time playing friendlies with them =P

OMg but That's not fair!
cause your lil brother is a monster O_o
shhhh.. don't tell anyone.. this is the secret Devil Samus strategy: pretending to be little and n00bish while challanging as many people as possible to money matches.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
I also think that Over and Dahean can beat all the people that wrote a single word in the last three pages of this thread. Not joking, no offense either.

pd: I MM both Coen and JD if you want to.

pd2: let's have fun :D :D
If Over is the guy I think you're talking about (who was in my pool @ Epita 1), I easily 2-0'd him. In fact, I easily 2-0'd the whole pool. Shame Poilon forgot to give me a bye 1st round in the bracket like all the other 1st places did >_<

Slhoka

Smash Lord
If Over is the guy I think you're talking about (who was in my pool @ Epita 1), I easily 2-0'd him. In fact, I easily 2-0'd the whole pool. Shame Poilon forgot to give me a bye 1st round in the bracket like all the other 1st places did >_<
Nope, the Over who was in your pool was a frenchie ;)
And sorry for the bracket. We'll try to avoid this kind of problem next time ^^'

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
Nah, but I heard that Germany either have the best Smashers of Europe ._.
Don't be a jerk ._.

but germans can speak english *muhahahahahahaarrr*
okay... sry....
i couldnt help but to jump on the bandwagon ^^

no offence ment, hope none taken :D

and no, germany doesnt have the best samshers in europe, but austria used to have a really good one, who is now on the level with germanys top players....

and Luma travels to alot of international tourneys ("alot meaning he´s been to a few") so we germans know how good/bad we are compared to the international scale

(and let me tell you... i suck :D)

Zyx

Smash Journeyman
Spanish didn't go to any international tourney. Maybe cuz we have less experience, maybe cuz we're preparing a big surprise for you xDDDD

Come to French tournaments (south of France) ! ^^

I confirm ! I'll be in Paris to smash with you ;)

Catharsis

Smash Apprentice
Im interested, Shyne. Right now I have to translate a letter frome Cicero to Terencia :p

But you speak a Germanic language that doesn't come from the Latin. You have it easier :$$$
Yeah, sorry if my English is hard to understand.

Well, I only said about me that I gonna try to pass the first pool ._.
I still believe that a lot of you are understimating us. Maybe Im wrong, maybe you're wrong. We can only wait for the Epita.

And the trash talk is good, it's funny and I can know what you think about Spanish smashers : D

Luma

Smash Lord
i think nearly everyone thought he wouldnt suck at his first tournament, and nearly all of them did

so dont wonder if we say: spain sucks, even if we dont actually know

Slhoka

Smash Lord
And the trash talk is good, it's funny and I can know what you think about Spanish smashers : D

Don't forget it's trash talk, which means exageration plays a important role.

Also, everyone, don't forget that this tourney will probably have an higher overall level than anything ever seen in Europe. Mid/Low players (like me :p) shouldn't have too much hopes.

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
i think nearly everyone thought he wouldnt suck at his first tournament, and nearly all of them did

so dont wonder if we say: spain sucks, even if we dont actually know
half true... look at EK, he won his first tournament, and Amsah placed well on his first tourney (but he was bragging XD). oh and... I also won my first tournament XD.
But yeah, most people don't do good at their first tournament, especially if it's esa2-sized :)

Slhoka

Smash Lord
and Amsah placed well on his first tourney (but he was bragging XD).
BTW I never found his legendary post saying he wasn't impressed by CJ. Is it still on the boards ? =p
oh and... I also won my first tournament XD.
That's not the same context : it was back in 2003, and it was the first real tourney in France, so it was the first tourney for every single player.

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
How did this not get flamed more? I'd bet 10 € on Ivo not losing to 5 Spanish smashers. Think more; Ivo is an established player in Europe. There is no way 5 people from Spain could beat him, because experience really does matter..
I think just nobody took it serious ;)

May I remind you that it won't help you that much in France ? No reason to brag about this on a french tourney topic
The only way to behave in france is: talk french and smell like french. Oh and play falco only

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
je m´apelle arne
je suis 18 ans
j´ai francais 5 ans en l´ecole
mon francais SUCKS BALLS!

and i got 3rd on the first turney (which was at my house *lol*) and last at the first german tourney ^^

Luma

Smash Lord
well, at my first tournament as a casual i got like 2nd last

then at my first "pro" tournament i won ^^ (but still i wasnt the best german back then and i am not the best german right now, stupid black soul ^^)

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
well... you wouldnt believe how much better my writen french is then my speaking-french...

well... i have no speaking-french to offer... (omg speaking-french is horribly wrong, but oh well.. anyone doesnt know what i´m talking about?)
and that was all i had to offer in writing ^^ i´m surprised i could somehow state that i had 5 years of school-french xD

does someone who´s worse than me wanna MM me? xD

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman
CJ, masashi and cho are 100% confirmed :)
'nuf said 8)
awesome, now the americans/pc for cort and spawn have to book their tickets and this is going THE tournament.
japans, americas and europes finest... except for helios XD

(JD, I'm booked and validated on the pre-reg list, could you mark me with a star * on the first page, please, thanks)

Top Bottom