• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic of Woodbridge III

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Singles:
1. Chu (Kirby)
2. Omni (MK)
3. Chillin (Snake, Falco, Metaknight)
4. Meep (Ice Climbers)
5. Thumbswayup (Diddy)
5. Candy (Forfeited) (Snake)
7. G-regulate (Snake)
7. Boss (Luigi)
9. Forte (Metaknight)
9. Fraud (ROB, Wario)
9. Yoster (Metaknight)
9. Hova (Peach)
13. ESOJ
13. K-9
13. SlikVik
13. God-is-my-rock
17. Mattix
17. BMX
17. HMS
17. Tantalus
17. EEvisu
17. Sin
17. Copasetic
17. CK
25. Lie
25. Jett
25. Shinku
25. JJvirus
25. Vanilla Waffle
25. Bonk
25. Bolt
25. Crim
33. Crashland
33. Oh.
33. ChuDis
33. Scott Ray
33. Ace
33. ADA
33. Joe
33. Pulse
33. Aposl
33. RCyclone
33. BetaZealot

Doubles:
1: Bride Red (Chu & Forte)
2: Omni & Hova
3: Slik & Boss
4: Candy Corn (Candy & Korn)
5: Perhaps Later (HMS & BMX)
5: Esoj & K-9
7: Oath & Tant
7: fiance green (Thumbs & Shinku)
9: H2XD (Zander & RCyclone)
9: Meep & EE
9: Let's Go (JJvirus & Pulse)
9: Ego (Sin & Lie)
13: Wolf Pack (Crashland & Scott Ray)
13: Vanilla & Copacetic
13: Baduchi (Crim & Ace)

Thanks to everyone who came.

Thanks to everyone who assisted me like Chu, Tantalus, BMX, Bonk, Forte, and Yoster. Sorry if I missed anybody.

RCyclone

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rcyclone
3DS FC
0490-7017-9432
Switch FC
3291-1218-6623
Another awesome Tourney guys and a awesome venue again!

Sleep now.... Shout Outs later....

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
This was a great warm up for c3, def got a good idea of what to improve on and watch out for, shoutouts:

Meep thanks for teaming, I think I'll take a break from teams until I learn what to do XD

Yostor good ****, I guess you got better since I didn't think I'd be losing to you XD Good stuff, I hope you don't think we're not friends =[

Seb <333 I knew you were ****, just avoid them Falco's =P
Loved hanging out man, come to c3, we will have a blast!

Cafe - My favorite asain :3

Slik - Funniest and randomly angriest negro ever lol

k9 - That puppy is awesome and so are you haha, can't wait for the next one.

Tant - Extend your bed time plz =P

Nathan - :(

Beta - You'll get it, you got the talent son

Sin and Lie - I dunno, youy guys don't annoy me, I don't get what other people are talking about lol

Deez - my n!gga

Everyone else gg's

Coney

Smash Master
for C3, i call the name ChuDose

EDIT - oh **** i forgot to ask, does anyone else like watching COPS on G4?

meepxzero

Smash Master
for the record lost to omni twice >_> yeaaa whoever did brackets please seperate crews.... or even rankings for that matter..... shouldnt have to fight him 3rd round

*practices cging mk nonstop*

Kenrawr

Smash Master
for the record lost to omni twice >_> yeaaa whoever did brackets please seperate crews.... or even rankings for that matter..... shouldnt have to fight him 3rd round

*practices cging mk nonstop*
Omni helped me with the brackets. I got opinions from like ten different people. Also I wasn't really thinking of you guys as Cooters and Originals at the time, but Cootoriginals. And you guys were pretty much all of the top seeds other than Chillin and Chu.

Sorry to hear that it ended up that way though D:

jjvirus

Smash Champion
5. Thumbswayup (Diddy) - Good **** beating Forte and G-reg. I didn't think you could pull it off :p
7. G-regulate (Snake) - I want to play your Snake in tourney now after that friendly. Not your Fox though :(
9. Forte (Metaknight) - I never see you talk....<_<
9. Fraud (ROB, Wario) - Its official. You're better than me. lol nice talking to you
9. Yoster (Metaknight) - Thanks beating ADA. I didn't want to play you in losers.
13. ESOJ - Good stuff in dubz. I wanna play you 1v1 sometime.
13. K-9 - Good tourney dood. Love your dog <33333333
13. SlikVik - We still need to MM. Peach vs ROB?
17. Mattix - Nice job placing better than me. Rep dat Marth!!
17. BMX - Don't be so hard on yourself. Our bracket was gay. I feel the same way you d0. I was also confident that I'd place well (at least halway through the bracket) but I didn't. I was mad but I got over it. We just gotta step it up <3 Still mad chill though :)
17. HMS - I want a rematch on dat MM. I shouldn't have lost -_-
17. Tantalus - Ahh...good stuff beating me in tourney AGAIN. I'm gonna get you one day....just prolly not with R.O.B. good talking to ya, and nice MMs
17. EEvisu - Why can't I beat your D3 :'(
25. Lie - Close MM. I want another one. Good **** tough.
25. JJvirus - Place higher you ****ing scrub
25. Vanilla Waffle - Your funny as hell XD
25. Bonk - Thanks for the IC practice
25. Bolt - Did anyone ever find that dog ****?
33. ChuDis - you're really cool XD
33. Ace - Nice Snake, you're pretty good in teams
33. ADA - Really close games, but I got ya. Good stuff
33. Pulse - Step it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
33. BetaZealot - Glad that I got to meet ya. Cool dude.

Poyo: Im making you my best friend XD jk but yeah you're really cool, exact opposite of the board. I like it. We're also gonna MM again, it was too good.

Korn: Why'd grap my shoulder randomly and look at me??? lmao

I had fun. I definitely more social at this than any other tournament XD I'm just upset that I'm still losing I know I can beat (Taj, Lie, Tant, ect.) Congratz, MD/VA has another Metaknight!

meepxzero

Smash Master
Omni helped me with the brackets. I got opinions from like ten different people. Also I wasn't really thinking of you guys as Cooters and Originals at the time, but Cootoriginals. And you guys were pretty much all of the top seeds other than Chillin and Chu.

Sorry to hear that it ended up that way though D:
you have any idea how hard it is to seperate one giant crew like that <_<. You do kinda have to seperate cooters and originals. Im sure chu wouldnt wanna fight azen 3rd round or boss want to fight candy 3rd round. Its just upsetting i didnt get to play any h2yl.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Sounds like this was a really good tourney, Shame that i missed it.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I had fun. I definitely more social at this than any other tournament XD I'm just upset that I'm still losing I know I can beat (Taj, Lie, Tant, ect.) Congratz, MD/VA has another Metaknight!
JJ Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Either Mk, GnW, or Wario. Not sure yet, but I need a new character. idk if they'll be my main or an alt but I can't go all ROB.

It won't be ready for like a month or so cuz I'll be to busy trying to beat Pokemon Stadium :p I'm starting over ^_^

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Either Mk, GnW, or Wario. Not sure yet, but I need a new character. idk if they'll be my main or an alt but I can't go all ROB.

It won't be ready for like a month or so cuz I'll be to busy trying to beat Pokemon Stadium :p I'm starting over ^_^
ROB sucks

pick up a good character ^_^

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Fun tourney, shoutouts:

BMX - We did great in teams, 5th place and only lost to amazing teams, don't worry so much about your placing, you had a close set with ESOJ, and you only lost to good people just as usual.

Oath/Fraud - Awesome job getting 9th, and fun teams matches. When will we bring back The Shogu? Ha ha.......perhaps later.

K-9 - Great job running the tourney, and GG's in brackets.

Korn - We only got to play in tourney, but it was fun hanging out

Thumbs - Awesome job getting 5th, you put on an entertaining match against G-reg!

Hova - Thanks for the training, you've inspired me to work harder on Sonic!

CK - Good **** going back to Marth, I shall not do the same!

Tantalus - Shouldn't be losing to Jett X_X ah well, also, stay longer next time! I wanted to play you and EE more.

Yoster - Your setup had the best music, of course I recognized every single song and what game it was from ;)

EE - After you beat Sin in that extremely close MM, I was like "IT'S OVA BABY!" Wish you coulda stayed longer.

Lie - You're actually pretty good, but you know my Sonic is beast :p

Boss - Thanks for the friendlies/advice

Candy - Fun teams matches, sucks you had to leave early.

Bonk - I loooooove Sonic vs DK!

Shinku - King Gaygaygay dittos all day! (But actually, never again I hope)

Slik - Approaching your Wario/G&W is mad hard X_x

Poyo - Fear Sonic!

JJ - Step it up if you're losing to people you think you shouldn't! Easier said than done though.

Pulse - Good matches, play more carefully and pick up some Marth tips from CK next time!

Rcyclone and Scott - Fun friendlies

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Nice run tourney K-9 it was a lot of fun.

Good stuff Thumbs at getting 5th, you were beasting. You almost took out Omni, that was pretty nice.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
you have any idea how hard it is to seperate one giant crew like that <_<. You do kinda have to seperate cooters and originals. Im sure chu wouldnt wanna fight azen 3rd round or boss want to fight candy 3rd round. Its just upsetting i didnt get to play any h2yl.
Yeah, I wasn't thinking of you guys as separate crews at the time. Looking back at the brackets I see how it ended up being cooters on the top of half and originals on the bottom half x.x

Edit: Thanks GIMR. And thanks a lot to you and your bro for helping clean up the place while I was getting some rest.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Fun tourney, shoutouts:
Tantalus - Shouldn't be losing to Jett X_X ah well, also, stay longer next time! I wanted to play you and EE more.
I said I was gonna lose on purpose, I really didn't lose on purpose, but I didn't care if I won or lost, I beat his snake with d3 easily, so I won my moral victory. It ended up being better that I lost (easier side of losers)

You won't beat me with Metaknight, don't try it. G&W maybe, I wouldn't main him, he's good as a secondary.

Oath.

Smash Ace
twas fun, thanks for teaming with me tant we did decent i guess you could say.. we did beat meep and ee pretty dam good team work they had, gg kenny, nice singles matches. and lmao @ taj, hehe perhaps later

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yeah good stuff Oath, you're not a fraud to me XD

I like teaming with the woodbridge guys (anyone who lives in the area registers to me as woodbridge), you guys are awesome.

Taj, BMX, ADA, team with me sometime. Forte team with me one day when i'm good enough! Also, Coney should team with me

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
I didn't but I sure felt like it after not being able to win D3 vs Pika. I don't like using Marth and my MK isn't very good, though it was close both games.

Friendlies with hova helped me improve greatly, plus I have a new character for that gay ****, (secrets lol)

Also, I'll just say this; (cause I helped clean up too)

If you're a host, or even a co-host, it's your responsibility to show up on time, and help set up and clean up after. Not just help run brackets.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i always wanna quit, its a bad game and its rarely fun to play singles in tournament

but every now and then ill lose to thumbs, and theres no way ill quit knowing that i cant beat thumbs..

if anything, bad losses only make me wanna get that much better. i just hate losing, even if it is a bad game.

chillindude829

Smash Master
yea greg i think thats what keeps a lot of us playing. not the game itself, but just wanting to beat each other. lol its actually kinda dumb but f*ck it

Top Bottom