• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eor's Hellhouse Mafia - Night 2 (totally cancelled)

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
unvote: twm_redcell

at this point i'm no longer sure of anything anymore, just like everyone else, so I'm going to wait a bit longer before I vote again. hopefully more people will post, and slip up, and at that point i'll post something more final with my vote.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Oh, crap. Misread your post, axemangx. I thought you were casting a vote for egruntz, not unvoting him. I apologize.

unvote: axemangx

Anyhow, I tallied up all the votes so far. I'll post it here.

Riciardos: egruntz
Mediocre: <3 (if counted, he never unvoted but did vote for someone else), axemangx
<3: Phlemingo
frozenflame751: Jiano
egruntz: Riciardos, <3 (if counted, he never unvoted Mediocre)
tmw_redcell: omegawhitemage
Pythag: Xsyven, Mic_128

I'll probably post again very soon, but I wanted to explain why I voted for axemangx and unvote him.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
New list.

Riciardos: egruntz
Mediocre: <3 (if counted, he never unvoted but did vote for someone else), axemangx
<3: Phlemingo
frozenflame751: Jiano
egruntz: Riciardos, <3 (if counted, he never unvoted Mediocre)
Pythag: Xsyven, Mic_128

omegawhitemage unvoted while I was posting.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Speaking in the 3rd person is difficult.

While <3 is glad that his role is inspiring intelligent conversation he'd like to point out again that...
1. our goal isn't to deduce roles but to find mafia members and...
2. the obvious is never whats apparent. For all you know <3 could be Kira and this third persons thing could be a ploy to throw you off the trail. (Don't take that too literally, and don't apply it to just <3 and kira abilities but other players as well with however they post..)
3. People are much too focused on Kira. If you believe role claiming is what allows him to kill don't claim roles. Discussing it further is a waste of time. I<3'sO, lol.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
So how about we all say who's town and who's mafia... that will really help us start narrowing down our options..

Be honest guys.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
The fact that that vote was a mere joke as did many people. =.= Mediocre, I must say this. How come your the one who always speaks up during every time someone says something which could possibly be bad to you?
I don't understand what you're saying here. Am I not supposed to say anything when someone says something that could be bad for me?

Anyhow, what you were saying wasn't at all bad for me. I just thought you were doing something that made no sense. Turns out I was entirely wrong, but that's what I thought.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Okay, after observing what people have been saying, I have come to focus my suspicion on someone - Mediocre. It's day one, usually a random lynch. The mafia will do whatever it takes to take all attention away from eachother, yes? Well that is exactly what mediocre seems to be doing. He isn't just voting on suspicion, he almost seems to be looking for a reason to suspect someone.

FOS: Mediocre

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
So how about we all say who's town and who's mafia... that will really help us start narrowing down our options..

Be honest guys.
Wow, this reminds me of Food Court Mafia
(http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=80127&highlight=Food+court+mafia)

Not all games can go like that one went though. As someone before me pointed out, we have no idea which characters/historical figures/SWF members are involved in this game, it'd be far too easy to lie about it. Even if we truly were all honest about it, no person in their right mind would believe the others with the limitless characters that Eor could've chosen.

Also, axemangx, can you just take your vote off Mediocre so this feud can be out of the way? After reading it, it seems like Mediocre didn't read your post right, then probably took his vote off while you were posting to defend yourself after he reread it. A big misunderstanding.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
in fact...

<3's alignment is town

it is simple there is no reason you shouldn't be able to say those 4 words. If some one doesn't <3 believes that is strong reason to vote them out. Who disagrees?

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Okay, after observing what people have been saying, I have come to focus my suspicion on someone - Mediocre. It's day one, usually a random lynch. The mafia will do whatever it takes to take all attention away from eachother, yes? Well that is exactly what mediocre seems to be doing. He isn't just voting on suspicion, he almost seems to be looking for a reason to suspect someone.

FOS: Mediocre
Well, yeah, I don't see it as Mediocre trying to start a fight, but rather trying to get the most he can with so little information. He hasn't defended anyone, or changed the topic while it was heating up or anything.

These FOSs are really twitchy.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Um, I don't disagree per say, but you would say that even if you were mafia, so saying you are town really doesn't make you any less suspicios.
exactly. if everyone says they are town then we don't lose anything... If people float around the idea instead of just making that simple statement we are wasting time. there is an off chance that maybe someone can't lie about their alignment.

vote: Mr. Lombardi34

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
<3 is saying that you, Lombardi, can not lie about your alignment and that is why you haven't claimed you are town.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
He isn't just voting on suspicion, he almost seems to be looking for a reason to suspect someone.
Well, yeah. I fail to see how this is a bad thing.

Really? I'm not familiar with that game, so any insights it could give us would probably be quite helpful.

exactly. if everyone says they are town then we don't lose anything... If people float around the idea instead of just making that simple statement we are wasting time. there is an off chance that maybe someone can't lie about their alignment.
Sorry, but your plan seems like a total waste of time to me.

I could tell you I was town, or mafia, or Kira, and you'd have no way of knowing it was true. The chances of someone having a role that prohibits them from lying about their alignment are just so minuscule that it's not even worth the bother.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
unvote lombardi.

<3 is not asking you to role claim he is asking everyone to claim they are town for the reason he posted above. It is simple. Anyone who refuses to post that simple bit of information has a very high chance of being mafia. Do you understand what I'm saying now?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
<3 doesn't know how he could spell it out any simpler than he already has.

While the chance is low there is a chance that a member can't lie about their alignment. In a fashion similar to how <3 may have to talk in the third person. Someone else may share a similar character flaw. It is a very simple experiment.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Man you guys are idiots...

saying this "I am town" does nothing to reveal your role.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Really? I'm not familiar with that game, so any insights it could give us would probably be quite helpful.
Well, I remember someone taking charge(or at least they thought that they had control) made a list of every player in the game, and, luckily, we were active enough to have every player nameclaim, not roleclaim. Then again, due to the game's bizarre cast, we were reaching conclusions such as, "oh, well BK and McDonald's are fast-food....so they must be mafia since they are bad for you?" and "hey, Subway has those commercials lecturing you on how healthy they are, it's obviously town". It was in no way comparable to this games cast, so I doubt it would help much. I merely pointed it out to show everyone how we did it, since it did work quite well, as the Town won that game. Pretty funny looking back on it now.

With that being said, I agree with you when you say
Sorry, but your plan seems like a total waste of time to me.

I could tell you I was town, or mafia, or Kira, and you'd have no way of knowing it was true. The chances of someone having a role that prohibits them from lying about their alignment are just so minuscule that it's not even worth the bother.
I pointed that out earlier, but I guess <3 missed it.

To be fair though, I though <3 might've had a point when he called out Mr.Lombardi by claiming that he was not allowed to lie. It was a good thing to make sure though.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Why? Your the one who seems to always defending people, almost trying to lead votes away as one could say.
I don't care why, what ever the reason is it is boundless and silly. My method is 100% guaranteed to work if people co-operate. medi instead on posting a three paragraph post instead of simply saying "I'm not mafia" even if the chance is minuscule it is still there.
I think for you, axemangx, the concept is just too high over you head to grasp at the moment.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Let me step back for a minute to address axemangx.

Vote: <3

I swear. <3 is too suspicious. I mean. Come on.. He basically calls out his role out of nowhere, somehow getting others to do it as well, being intellegently posting to defend himself a little TOO well and TOO often.... etc. etc.
He's only gotten Mr.Lombardi to do it, and since so many people disagree with him right now, of course he's going to be quick to defend himself. And no one is going to take him seriously if he doesn't "intellegently" defend himself through posts. You're just pointing out the obvious, and misunderstanding it while doing so.

Why? Your the one who seems to always defending people, almost trying to lead votes away as one could say.
He's defending his idea, not other people.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Town.

Not an unvalid idea. prolly wont work, but worth it. As for this reasoning that <3 is too smart... um, wow...

vote: axeman

Thats just retarted and screams of trying hard to find a reason for a lynch...

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
sorry but just for the sake of no future holes can we say the full statement "I am town"

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Guys, I think axemangx was responding to me. I don't think his point is particularly valid anyway, but I don't think he was going after <3.

Anyhow, I'm town. I'm against this strategy and think it's stupid, but if we can finish with this and actually get to something that matters I don't mind playing along with it.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
That said, <3, you've done a lot of things so far that make you rather suspicious, in my eyes. I'm not going to vote for you or FOS you, because I think it's a little too early for me to seriously go after anybody. However, the way you've been acting is really drawing my attention.

Is this the first mafia game you've played?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Nope sir. it's like the second or third. In all of the games <3 has been in he has been mafia, so it's a relief for him to finally be on the good side.

Links to the games <3 has been a part of:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=91601
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=67139&highlight=brothers+mafia
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6104

1. Mediocre - not mafia
2. Xsyven
3. TMW_Redcell
4. Mic_128
5. <3 - not mafia
6. Gamefreak
7. Meowkitty007
8. Ender
9. KevinM
10. Yeroc
11. omegawhitemage
12. Chill
13. Tom
14. Spam_Master
15. Commonyoshi
16. Jiano
17. Frozenflame751
18. Ronike - not mafia
19. Pythag
20. Smashbot226
21. Axemangx - refuses
22. Riciardos
23. Mr.Lombardi34 - not mafia
24. Flipstar
25. Diamondfalcon
26. defjamffny16
27. Smashman90
28. Camo-man
29. Marshigio
30. Egruntz

Mashigio <3 doesn't believe you've said it, heh, sorry.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Maybe you've got some role where you can only kill people who use that phrase you want us all to say? Why would a person be allowed to lie about their alignment but not say it in a specific way? We might as well go through every phrase possible and see if someone's not allowed to say it. That being said, je suis le towne. Also, it may be possible that a person is town but they can't say they are for some other reason. Some character who can't admit that he's a good guy. Nobody like that comes to mind, but neither does a villain that can't lie.

I figure it's not an intrusive plan if we all just say it as we post. But really, you saying that the plan must be over someone's head is ridiculous. You really are acting way more suspiciously than anyone else. Third person, ridiculous plan, lotsa voting. There are still a few people that haven't posted yet.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Maybe you've got some role where you can only kill people who use that phrase you want us all to say?
That's a possibility I must admit I didn't consider, and really should have. It's unlikely, but not impossible.

If people wouldn't mind, please do not claim. If only a few people have claimed to be town, it would be far too suspicious for him to kill the people who've done it. If everyone claims to be town, there would be no reason to be suspicious.

I'm not accusing <3 of anything, by the way. I'm just trying to be cautious.

I figure it's not an intrusive plan if we all just say it as we post. But really, you saying that the plan must be over someone's head is ridiculous. You really are acting way more suspiciously than anyone else.
No kidding.

Top Bottom