• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eor's Hellhouse Mafia - Night 2 (totally cancelled)

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
It's like <3 said votes now are near useless you need sixteen; <3 believes egrunts has there. <3's attempt was to put pressure on egruntz, not to get sympathy for him.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
plus you are talking funny. i dont understand whats going on

D

defjamffny16

What happened to my post? It disappeared, that's weird.

Anyway, put pressure on him for what <3?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
So he can potentially slip up if he is indeed mafia.

Who here has played a mafia game before? Our goal isn't to be best friends for ever it's to get rid of the mafia the best way to do that is interrogate people well unless I've missed something. You want to see who stands up for who or what the intelligence people have to offer to the town. Or who tries to stack on last minute votes. You won't accomplish these goals without taking risks. At least that's what <3 thinks.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
unless pi is the queen of england, he should cut it out. AKA CUT IT OUT!

I see what you are saying though, maybe he will do something suspicious. On the other hand, maybe you will slip up?

what about the people who havnt posted yet, or the people who have only posted about once or twice since i brought up that the mafia may be lurkers.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ah! What a horrible week to have finals on! I'm already gonna be inactive for a few days, as I have a huge travel back home for Christmas Break.
I can't say anyone is particularly suspicious at this point save for <3.
He seems to have made more posts than anyone else, and I believe has voted for the most people.
It's still kinda irritating, because with this many people it's harder to keep track of who has said what, and who has yet to post.

...Man I hate day ones.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Vote: Pythag

Strong suspicions haven't had time to really bubble up yet, and it's early in the game. Who better to vote off than someone that's not going to be here at all? :p

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
unless pi is the queen of england, he should cut it out. AKA CUT IT OUT!
<3 will explain it later.

I see what you are saying though, maybe he will do something suspicious. On the other hand, maybe you will slip up?
All the more reason.

what about the people who havnt posted yet, or the people who have only posted about once or twice since i brought up that the mafia may be lurkers.
In past games <3 has put pressure on lurkers and afkers (By, omg, voting) in order to get them more into the game and posting more often... but in all of his previous mafia games <3 has been mafia. And that was simply a ploy to get attention away from <3's comrades in those games most mafia were active posters.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
And LessThanThree is probably posting in third person because he must because of his role, me thinks. Sort of a posting restriction.

That, or he's turning into a Tera. In that case: SNAP OUT OF IT DUDE!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
If Scav can be a character, maybe Less is playing as himself? o.0

Vote: Pythag You remind me of horrible math class moments for some reason.

Ronike

Smash Ace
unvote: Eor
Just out of curiousity, Ricardos, please call <3 "<3" not lessthanthree.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
So his third person talking has to do with his role. We could speculate about it, but I guess that might help Kira. Man, we need to lynch Kira already. Everyone go watch Deathnote so we can come up with a plan to catch Kira. :p

Also, I usually don't mind No lynches, but in a game this big any lynch will help more than it will hurt. Besides, if we are careful enough we could even catch a mafiat.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Solving for roles this early would be a waste of time... they WILL be revealed eventually.

You can't bait out Kira without giving a name. So when you talk, NEVER reveal a name... Role Revealing becomes a lot stronger in this game.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
lol she does that too? It seems like at least one person on every person talks in 3rd person.

I'm not going to be active today, i have school work, good luck!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Two god**** days, Phlem? Really? Alright then, you're out. Don't post in here again

Out you are, Welcome Smashman90

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Talking in the third person sounds fun, but it would get annoying.
^Also, do you mean "one person on every forum"?

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Well when everyone thought that tera was a mafia role that <3 has, KevinM was quite quick to come to his defense saying to stop thinking about roles. I still don't think I'm gonns take that as a tell, but I will soon vote for <3 out of being pissed off witht he third person stuff

Ronike

Smash Ace
So his third person talking has to do with his role. We could speculate about it, but I guess that might help Kira. Man, we need to lynch Kira already. Everyone go watch Deathnote so we can come up with a plan to catch Kira. :p

Also, I usually don't mind No lynches, but in a game this big any lynch will help more than it will hurt. Besides, if we are careful enough we could even catch a mafiat.
This post just strikes me wrong... there are tons of things wrong with it.

A) Unless Im mistaken, we arent sure if Kira is anti-town, right? S/he (sorry, dont read deathnote) could easily be town or mafia or independent, aye? If s/he is town, it could be incredibly powerful for the town. Even if shes independent, it still could greatly benefit the town, so why so quick to write him/her off?

B) I just said No Lynches are bad except in certain circumstances! In no way does it help the town this early, only the mafia!

C) How the hell will a no lynch result in us catching a mafia member?

D) You are relatively experienced, you should know this stuff about no lynches.

So yeah, really dont like this and as votes aren't real powerful since there are so many people...

unvote: Frozen
Vote: Diamond Falcon

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Well when everyone thought that tera was a mafia role that <3 has, KevinM was quite quick to come to his defense saying to stop thinking about roles. I still don't think I'm gonns take that as a tell, but I will soon vote for <3 out of being pissed off witht he third person stuff
From your reaction, it looks like <3 is doing a great job with his role(considering that is his role. Like Kevin said though, think things through a little more. I think you're being serious anyway.

Anyway, something that may be a little more important.

So he can potentially slip up if he is indeed mafia.

Who here has played a mafia game before? Our goal isn't to be best friends for ever it's to get rid of the mafia the best way to do that is interrogate people well unless I've missed something. You want to see who stands up for who or what the intelligence people have to offer to the town. Or who tries to stack on last minute votes. You won't accomplish these goals without taking risks. At least that's what <3 thinks.
If <3 isn't penalized for this slip-up, I would think that it's safe to assume that his role isn't hindered by speaking in 3rd person. Then again, that's assuming that we'll be able to detect if he is penalized. For all we know, everything may look the same to us after he is penalized, but he may actually be stripped of his night role for a turn, or something like that.

As Lombardi has pointed out, and you made me see this, KevinM has stuck up for you. This does not hold well though, because I think Kevin was just simply annoyed by how fast Lombardi would be to vote on someone over something as trivial by how they talk. Especially considering that they may be forced to talk in that way.

I'll be looking back to this post if/when <3 dies or is mentioned after a night event.

Thoughts?

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer

A) Unless Im mistaken, we arent sure if Kira is anti-town, right? S/he (sorry, dont read deathnote) could easily be town or mafia or independent, aye? If s/he is town, it could be incredibly powerful for the town. Even if shes independent, it still could greatly benefit the town, so why so quick to write him/her off?
I really doubt Kira is town. Sure, he targets mainly criminals, but he's also not averse to killing any innocents who put him at risk. I don't know exactly what makes a role "town" (I guess it varies from game to game), but I don't think Kira would be one.

Independent would be my guess, and maybe mafia. Almost certainly not town.

B) I just said No Lynches are bad except in certain circumstances! In no way does it help the town this early, only the mafia!

D) You are relatively experienced, you should know this stuff about no lynches.

So yeah, really dont like this and as votes aren't real powerful since there are so many people...

unvote: Frozen
Vote: Diamond Falcon
You just totally misunderstood DF's post. Read it again. He says almost exactly the opposite of what you think he said. He was agreeing with you.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
And can people please stop voting for egruntz without giving any reason? It's gotten to the point where it's beyond joking now, and as such it needs to be justified.

As such, I'm voting for axemangx, as he's the most recent to place a vote on egruntz without any kind of reasoning. Until he takes his vote off or gives some explanation, my vote will stay.

Vote: axemangx

I don't like voting for someone with such a stupid reason, but this bandwagon needs to stop really soon.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer

This is tricky, because in the anime, Kira first sees himself as God, a protector of justice he likes to put it. Soon though, Kira is so feared by the common people(because there are so many random killings) that having your name given out(if he knows your name, he can kill you by writing it down) is worse than having your social security # known.

Not only that, but there are several times in the show where he is disappointed by his servants for not following his instructions correctly, or just plain ****ing things up for him. At times. it seemed like everything would have been easier for him if he didn't have to rely on other people.

So he wants to help the people(town), but ends up scaring & killing the people(mafia), and is radically self-centered(independent). I agree with Ronike, don't rule out anything when it comes to Kira, not yet at least.

He just said, "any lynch will help more than it will hurt", which pretty much nulls your reason for voting on him, doesn't it?

Look above.

By the time I posted this, you probably realized your mistake, so ignore this second last part if you did.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Oh, whoops... really shouldnt post while Im sick...
unvote: diamond

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
And can people please stop voting for egruntz without giving any reason? It's gotten to the point where it's beyond joking now, and as such it needs to be justified.

As such, I'm voting for axemangx, as he's the most recent to place a vote on egruntz without any kind of reasoning. Until he takes his vote off or gives some explanation, my vote will stay.

I don't like voting for someone with such a stupid reason, but this bandwagon needs to stop really soon.
unvote: egruntz
This was 9 minutes before Mediocres post.:p

smashman90

Smash Lord
Hi everybody!!!

Who here has played a mafia game before?
*raises hand* Ooh! ooh! I do! I do! lolz

Our goal isn't to be best friends for ever it's to get rid of the mafia the best way to do that is interrogate people well unless I've missed something.
Aah, so you don't want to be my friend? :(

Alrighty then, I am almost done reading all of this. And boy is this kinda confuzzling. After I am done I will post more of my thoughts.

P.S. Meowkitty, does the guy on your avy has a pair of hello kitty panties on his face?:confused:

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd

The fact that that vote was a mere joke as did many people. =.= Mediocre, I must say this. How come your the one who always speaks up during every time someone says something which could possibly be bad to you?

Vote: Mediocre

Reason plox.

Top Bottom