• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I don't know where this "on your first attempt" thing came into play. I just said "S-ranking without a lot of trouble," which is entirely possible if you're smart and using the right characters.
Skill based games don't screw you over with bull****(except Master Quest, fawk that garbage.) Being skilled at a series should mean not requiring multiple playthroughs/strategy guides to finish the next game.

That Paladin is pretty powerful, but if you recruited Klein and Tate without taking forever, you should be in a good position to deal with him. He comes with random mediocre cavaliers and doesn't attack with any ranged weapons, so a Hero Dieck or a promoted Lance/Alan can take them down pretty easily. Oh, and the we-never-get-hit support triangle of Rutger/Dieck/Clarine should be almost done by now, so that's always a good option.
The problem is not the existence of the Paladin, it's the fact that he doesn't appear on normal mode, which is required to unlock hard mode, and just comes out of nowhere and will probably be in a location to kill weaker units if you aren't expecting him. Knowing that he's going to spawn on w/e turn at w/e spot is something that doesn't come from being good at FE. It's something that comes from getting bull****ted into playing the map again/loading an earlier save state.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
ATTN: Don't come over my house tomorrow. Izumi and I are at Rigel's house right now and will be there for two days. Sorry to everyone that was looking forward to a smashfest, lol. I'm going to get drunk instead! :)

ADHD

Smash Hero
I'm quitting this game. I got gimped by cyanide's metaknight in doubles friendlys, I'm not worthy of this crew or living.

On a side note as well, my rob is better than chibo's.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
EVERYONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO GO TODAY IN THE EVENT OF POLYTECH, SWR AND INUI ALL CANCELING:

Come to my house! Be warned, I'm quite a ways away from most people, but if you can carpool then it is possible.

67 Rolling Ridge Rd
West Milford, NJ

IF YOU ARE ATTENDING, IT IS MANDATORY THAT YOU CALL ME! 973-728-6369

I will not be at a computer after making this post.

Please do not get discouraged by the long drive. My house is an excellent place to Smash at. BRING SETUPS IF YOU ARE COMING.

I'm bored, and I'm sure a lot of others are, so PLEASE come here. This is only about 30 minutes further away from the SWR Smashfest, so NO JOHNS.

ADHD

Smash Hero
EVERYONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO GO TODAY IN THE EVENT OF POLYTECH, SWR AND INUI ALL CANCELING:

Come to my house! Be warned, I'm quite a ways away from most people, but if you can carpool then it is possible.

67 Rolling Ridge Rd
West Milford, NJ

IF YOU ARE ATTENDING, IT IS MANDATORY THAT YOU CALL ME! 973-728-6369

I will not be at a computer after making this post.

Please do not get discouraged by the long drive. My house is an excellent place to Smash at. BRING SETUPS IF YOU ARE COMING.

I'm bored, and I'm sure a lot of others are, so PLEASE come here. This is only about 30 minutes further away from the SWR Smashfest, so NO JOHNS.
i would have but i actually have a dumb fever, sorry doom :ohwell:

Max Ketchum

Update: The event at my house is now an STD (Smash 'Til Dawn). Please text/call me at 973-513-3794 or AIM me at doomsong123 if you're coming.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I want to play dojo is he going to be at apex? btw inui, how would this room thing work for me?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I want to play dojo is he going to be at apex? btw inui, how would this room thing work for me?
your sleeping on the floor no pillows no blankets your only pillow will be your backpack that you bring with you (if you bring one)

Turbo Ether

Smash Master

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
Update: The event at my house is now an STD (Smash 'Til Dawn). Please text/call me at 973-513-3794 or AIM me at doomsong123 if you're coming.
wanna have an std with me doom? ;D
ps- i think we need a new title for this thread. anything funny in mind inui? u get all the titles from magus or something right? lol

PRiDE

Smash Lord
what nj cars are going to this and where are u guys staying? i might just drive up alone because Id have to come back asap on Sunday night for work the next day but id still need a place to stay sat night.

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
what nj cars are going to this and where are u guys staying? i might just drive up alone because Id have to come back asap on Sunday night for work the next day but id still need a place to stay sat night.
Do what I do and stay at your local Airport, or if whereever your going has as many subway locations as NY sleep the train.
If your able to wake up when your approached and is reckless then ya do what i do.

Yup http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3C_wLCZ18M&feature=related

Max Ketchum

AFAIK the only NJ car going is mine. (Me, Rhyme, ksizzle, Inui, Atomsk). You can stay at the venue Saturday night for $5.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Trevor, I want you to do me a favor. Get some sleep before the tourny please. When you get back I don't wanna hear about how you got 25th or something.

Max Ketchum

Rule, start thinking of the most miserable ways to torture someone. I do it in school, time flies.

Top Bottom