• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Eazy23

Smash Lord
NL
Everyone is gonna say
A) wow he is so smart for going pit- if u win
B) or wow wtf why did he go pit- if you lose
it doesnt matter really, its ur choice. I dont think anyone means to disrespect you, its a live broadcast of the fight tho lol gotta expect some feedback
LMFAO at someone randomly calling u! I wuda spazzed on them so fast!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
DDD vs Snake is an extraordinarily gay, boring, tiresome matchup that does a fine job of displaying the bad qualities of Brawl. Just thinking about the match makes me sleepy. *hands on ears, shakes head* Aye yai yai.(+points for getting the reference).

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Ether I feel your pain. If anyone goes D3 on me in friendlies I either pick falcon or just not care as snake. there's no way i'm camping that much for free.

side note: ether if you want an exciting set i'm willing to falcon ditto if we face in tourney :) if not whatever works for u is fine with me.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Alph Alpha? lol
D*mn, you got it. +rep

I don't know, Yes. However, why would anyone play the DDD vs Snake matchup in a friendly ever?! I actually think MK is more troublesome for Snake, DDD just requires a weekend, family camping trip.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
D*mn, you got it. +rep

I don't know, Yes. However, why would anyone play the DDD vs Snake matchup in a friendly ever?! I actually think MK is more troublesome for Snake, DDD just requires a weekend, family camping trip.
LMAO! I like it, relatively speaking, because that fat penguin has to do more then just shieldgrab aka what he does in all of his other matchups :bee:

Turbo Ether

Smash Master

LMAO! I like it, relatively speaking, because that fat penguin has to do more then just shieldgrab aka what he does in all of his other matchups :bee:
You're not to supposed to use the word "like" in that context when taking about Brawl! Vs DDD, I don't know maybe i'm just lazy. I need to take note of my projectile count next time I face one in tournament.

I also now think you're right about Wolf not getting annihilated by DDD. Most problematic character for Wolf imo is probably Sheik, since I still don't know the most optimal way to mitigate the Ftilt lock.

Other than that, it's 5:30 am, and I could sure go for a Whopper Jr.

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
=^_^=

My DDD isn't That terrible lolllz. Over 50% of my DDD is probably playing against Chillin's Snake (and he's more aggressive with a unique CQC style than the typical defensive grenade/c4 camper), so that's prolly why I play him all weird lol. Well, playing all chars weird and aggressive is funner anyway lollz. But yea I don't play DDD enough I still forget the timing of the CG sometimes.

Lobos

Smash Master
Atomsk TL dittos at COT4! Don't back down! Also if you plan on using him in tourney I'll show you something cool O.o

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Azen, I'm exagerrating about your Dedede being "horrendous" and other such harsh words. It's just very clearly worse than your usual characters like Lucario, Peach, Marth, Fox, etc.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I think you looked like a noob in every match with Dedede LOL. I wish you went Fox because watching Fox piss on Snake is funny. I think Snake wins the match-up, but Fox can gay an unknowing Snake pretty hard with laser camping and combos.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
You're not to supposed to use the word "like" in that context when taking about Brawl! Vs DDD, I don't know maybe i'm just lazy. I need to take note of my projectile count next time I face one in tournament.

I also now think you're right about Wolf not getting annihilated by DDD. Most problematic character for Wolf imo is probably Sheik, since I still don't know the most optimal way to mitigate the Ftilt lock.
That's why I said relatively speaking ;).

Yeah, Sheik is really gay to Wolf. Spacing makes it hard to get an ftilt in but once you're at like 30 you take massive damage from it. Shame she can't do to everyone :(

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I'm accepting Full Advance + XD mod and RBY no tradeback MMs (NetBattle) from anyone not named Mow or UltimaScout. I'll either mail you the money or pay you at a tournament.

ADHD

Smash Hero

That's why I said relatively speaking ;).

Yeah, Sheik is really gay to Wolf. Spacing makes it hard to get an ftilt in but once you're at like 30 you take massive damage from it. Shame she can't do to everyone :(
Wolf can still do some annoying stuff to her though.

Max Ketchum

Anyone wanna come by my place for a mini-fest today? Get me on AIM or text me if you have my number if you're interested.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm accepting Full Advance + XD mod and RBY no tradeback MMs (NetBattle) from anyone not named Mow or UltimaScout. I'll either mail you the money or pay you at a tournament.
is this some sort of pkmn MM? im just confused from everything u said lol, but i accept if we do it on shoddy battle

Max Ketchum

Is Shoddy still only D/P/Pt? I hate the D/P/Pt metagame. Full advance is R/S/E/FR/LG + Colosseum + XD. RBY is R/B/Y, as the name would imply, and includes no tradebacks from G/S/C (Alakazam with elemental punches, etc). If Shoddy supports other versions besides D/P/Pt, then I'd gladly do it on Shoddy. I know NetBattle has all modes excluding D/P/Pt so I'd just do it on that normally.

Edit: Oh right, yes, it is a Pokemon MM.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
sorry, wont do it. im all about platinum, i dont play any other metagame. il mm anyone using platinum. including mow or ultima lol. advances is too old school for my taste. fire punch should be physical not special!

dmbrandon

Smash Master
My Naruto/Itachi should do.

Squad battle?
Then I'd Gai/Naruto/Sasuke

or

Kisame/OTK/Oro

I don't have the game anymore so bring yours.....I lost it a year ago......*sniff*
Squad battles aren't a good idea, little one. They're garbage.

Let's do Naruto dittos!!!!!!!!!!

And I'll do my Neji versus your Itachi 5$?

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Squad battles aren't a good idea, little one. They're garbage.

Let's do Naruto dittos!!!!!!!!!!

And I'll do my Neji versus your Itachi 5$?
I'll do anything really, I'm very confident in this.
Except, I don't have 5 dollars.....I'll see what I can get for this weekend, I might not even go to BBC since I'm uber low on cash.

Squad battle's are fun though....

I won't use Hinata/Iruka/Mizuki/Bans/Kankuro/Tsunade since I suck with them....

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I'll do anything really, I'm very confident in this.
Except, I don't have 5 dollars.....I'll see what I can get for this weekend, I might not even go to BBC since I'm uber low on cash.

Squad battle's are fun though....

I won't use Hinata/Iruka/Mizuki/Bans/Kankuro/Tsunade since I suck with them....
I love when people on smashboards talk **** in GNT.

Where's Alex Strife? lmao

My Tsunade is pretty okay. My Neji ***** everything it touches. :D

Top Bottom