• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
Congrats all you guys, that was a wicked tourney and the streaming was pro. Commentators were amazing lol. <3 diem no homo

M2k 2 Stocked Ally in the 2nd round of tourny.

oh and Enemy Controller placed 1st in doubles and singles
Ally is too good man lol, m2k said he did horrible in the tourney and much better at friendlies.

good **** canada

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Good job to everyone in EC.
Inui - nice job and not to shabby on your placings. Who did boss use against you btw?
Atomsk- nice job overall, getting ***** by ALLY isnt bad tho dude. I think someone said you said you cant beat snake..if so..not true. Its ok to admit players are better than u dude lmao
Waltz- impressive as usual, stop losing to Inui at everything tho GEEZ!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Ally!! ALLY!!! lol!!

Chen's vid of Ally made on Saturday night: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9cvh3TwxiY

I never really thought Ally would get beat that bad by M2K which made me think less of him.....till he 3 stock multiple people in losers.

It made me come to the conclusion that M2K is waaaayyy too amazing and him practicing with Azen so much makes Azen extremely hard to beat.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ally is on the same level as Atomsk, NinjaLink, myself, BlackWaltz, etc. He's not at Mew2King and Azen's level yet. People need to stop being delusional. I think he's incredible and all, but playing against him in both singles and teams, it was pretty clear to me that he is much closer to me than he is to Mew2King.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Ally did much better against M2K in the friendlies they played off-camera. He's easily the best Snake in North America.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ally did much better against M2K in the friendlies they played off-camera. He's easily the best Snake in North America.
I saw this.

And?

Snake beats MK. Ally's character had the advantage and he's good at not getting gimped, so he can go nearly even with a better player.

I learned a lot from watching his Snake and I'm going to implement a lot of it into my game soon.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Ally is on the same level as Atomsk, NinjaLink, myself, BlackWaltz, etc. He's not at Mew2King and Azen's level yet. People need to stop being delusional. I think he's incredible and all, but playing against him in both singles and teams, it was pretty clear to me that he is much closer to me than he is to Mew2King.
You make absolutely NO sense whatsoever. Im really doubting the way you judge things. You don't allow ally to be viewed on the level as m2k, azen why? Because you did decent vs him in TEAMS, and some friendlies? Hmm ok lets ignore the fact that

He destroyed the person who beat you in singles.
3 stocked the person who ***** you all of the time.
Made many many statements showing that he was beyond the atomsk inui level.
Lets just assume that YOUR logic is the way to go, that letting people do well vs you, keeps you on their level.

Wouldnt that mean, that you aren't on the NL atomsk level, and that you infact are on the yes!, Ksizzle level?

There are plenty of people who almost lose, or lose in friendlies, that doesnt change ANYTHING, no 1 is delusional but you. You cant accept that someone is a much better smasher than you are, but sorry, no 1 is buying it.

Did you forget we watched on livestream? We SAW ally being a BEAST in teams, and Holy being the reason they loss, because he recovers like a "brain dead idiot"( SPammer)

Why are u even bringing up that bs anyway? You have said that friendlies inaccurately show the skill difference between to people have you now?

Teams...are you serious? Lets look at some of the multiple reasons, no one should base someones skill in singles, off of teams.

1. A good teammate is not concentrating completely on the fight they are taking part of. They are viewing their teammate, and not committing to anything that would cost their teammate a sock.
2. The player could be holding stock, and not playing as aggro as they would in singles. Therefore, their decision making is impacted by something OTHER than his opponent, which automatically makes it almost impossible to compare the 2.

3.SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS CASE, ALLY PLAYS SNAKE DAAAMMMIIITT! Have you ever teamed with a snake Inui? His stage control is highly dependent on his explosives, When he has a teammate on the field, he obviously has to compromise this amazing ability his character has, resulting in him being much less of a threat than he would be in singles. He was an amazing teammate from what I saw, but snake cant blow up EVERYTHING like he can in singles.( Im not at all saying snake isn't an amazing teammate...)

If anyone were to say these things about you, you would pop an artery. They did well vs u in friendlies? And in teams? Just imagine the faces and posts you would make. Stop it with your nonsense plz, I've been asking you to post consistently for a while now and you wont listen. I watched Malcolm and Umbra **** you in teams, YOU IN TEAMS, so Im guessing they can claim that you arent on a higher level than they are huh?

noodles

Smash Champion
That's Wolf. Not Snake. :|

EDIT)) How do you people instantaneously jump in threads when you hear something you want to jump on? Be it Uffe or Noodles? (And I see it a lot from others, of course)
yea, that's so true... i don't understand it at all. most ppl that do that would have no business in whatever thread it was anyway (ie: noodles in this thread) it's pretty hilarious lmao.
i just saw this >.> ive been subscribed since the 180% uair on mk situation

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
This. And Inui, you're ****ing delusional.
Hey SDmbrandon, what happened to Meta vs Snake is 70/30 Meta advantage and Meta ***** the **** out of Snake? Looks like reality has ALMOST caught up to you :laugh:.

LOL @ Inui! First you say BlackWaltz and NinjaLink are no longer on the same level as you, Atomsk, etc. and now you're saying they are AND that Ally is on that level. You know, I'm pretty sure none of those people could 2 stock then 3 stock Boss and also 2 and 3 stock Snakeee(most likely with no ZSS experience ;)). The 3 stocking of Snakeee happened on Rainbow Cruise where Atomsk LOST to him. Trev had been bragging about how Dedede beats Snake for quite some time and Ally opened up a can of **** on him on Castle Siege.

Jason is garbage at fighting Diddy so that's why NinjaLink does well against him but he is not bad at fighting Snake at all. Do you honestly think any of the people you listed could go even with JASON in a matchup that he is EXTREMELY good at? HELL no. Even though Snake DOES beat Meta Knight, it would have to be 65/35 at least, maybe 70/30 for someone at NinjaLink level to beat Jason half the time. I beat NinjaLink's Snake and Jason is quite a bit better than me.

Yeah, Ally did pretty bad vs Azen's exceptionally simple Dedede. Bum and Boss also lost to you pressing the B button before. However, if you got the top 10 players at that time and had them fight you and Bum, I'm pretty sure they would have had a harder time with Bum(assuming they weren't Meta Knight pressing the B Button.) The same goes for Ally's Snake and Azen's Dedede. If you take the top 10 players now and have them fight Azen's Dedede and Ally's Snake, Azen's Dedede could possibly not win a single set(at least not playing the way he did vs Ally.) The first time you have to exclusively deal with a very gay shenanigan in Brawl you are going to have a difficult time.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I'd probably go random too. MK and Snake are boring, random adds more randomness...

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Good **** to all of Enemy Controller last weekend. But it looks like Ally had finally gained your respect LOL.

Now that Ally has finally experienced the truly unbelievable skill that is Azen and M2K, I really can't wait to see what he does at COT4 now that he has a little bit of experience against these two titans.

Ally will definitely be practicing his DDD game, and we will teach him how to now counterpick FD against Azen's DDD =P

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Good **** to all of Enemy Controller last weekend. But it looks like Ally had finally gained your respect LOL.

Now that Ally has finally experienced the truly unbelievable skill that is Azen and M2K, I really can't wait to see what he does at COT4 now that he has a little bit of experience against these two titans.

Ally will definitely be practicing his DDD game, and we will teach him how to now counterpick FD against Azen's DDD =P
i'm gonna A) Talk with Seibrik & B) Only cp neutrals lol

CO18

Smash Hero
Now that ally is going to platform camp d3s I dont think anyone outside m2k will beat him.
lol at inui saying hes on allys level.

CO18

Smash Hero
No. I can name 3 people who can.

I will not though because I'm afraid of his fan club lol.
Well I dunno I could see him losing to like Bum or something, when axelol used to play ally they used to go roughly even.
But I dont think anyone else will really beat him consistently.
I mean its not like im counting azen out lol because hes Amazing and just beat him 3-1 I just dont see his d3 winning if ally doesnt cp flat stages and instead camps on like BF or norfair or something.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
I remember you calling a 'Brawl Head' before.
If that's how you think of me... Owch. ._.

I don't think it's competitive, I started going to tournaments because I became bored of beating everyone -locally- in melee and thought of just coming out when Brawl started going up 'locally'. After I found out I can win money and started to like being recognized, I decided to think it's worth it driving a hour. Hell, eventually it became five hours.

Tripping sucks and the only reason I am fine with it in tourney is only, ONLY because not everyone can get a modded Wii, just a couple...

Once again. Owch.

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
:o Anyone that's going to Clash of the titans wanna split a hotel fee or somethin?
Either that or I'm bumming it with hour naps in a jacket in some park

Top Bottom