• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

dmbrandon

Smash Master
You obviously can't handle the responsibility of protecting the bread. What a shame.....:p

Edit:
What are all the current "known/good" Falco's in Tri-State.

Keitaro
D1
Kid
NJzFinest (?)
Eazy (?)
Sneak (?)
Bleachigo (No cockyness meant here.)

I'm wanting to know so I can establish a line in where I fit. Then I will work my way to the top :)

(?) = I've never seen them play as Falco.
IMO:

D1/Keitaro
Kid/Bleachigo.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
oh, that's disappointing lol.

oh and good ****. i was actually gonna bet you if you had been betting on niko lol. I have a good feeling that dark will win and i am rooting for him cuz he's a friend of course. if anyone wants to bet $5 on the outcome of that match from this crew... we can pay whoever wins the bet at the final battle circuit.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
I'll take $5 against :3
really? ok. it's on then.
also waltz, gl at cataclysm, i have a feeling you'll do well, i dunno why XD. you seem to do really well oos and i think you take a lot of ppl by surprise with how good you are considering some really good players haven't heard of you. i have a feeling you'll take out some pro player though lol.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
and trick ppl into dropping their controller
That's Wolf. Not Snake. :|

EDIT)) How do you people instantaneously jump in threads when you hear something you want to jump on? Be it Uffe or Noodles? (And I see it a lot from others, of course)

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
EDIT)) How do you people instantaneously jump in threads when you hear something you want to jump on? Be it Uffe or Noodles? (And I see it a lot from others, of course)
yea, that's so true... i don't understand it at all. most ppl that do that would have no business in whatever thread it was anyway (ie: noodles in this thread) it's pretty hilarious lmao.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
I successfully defeated anyone who I don't usually play with.Holy? Elimmed? Ok. (Also, other Canadians, MD,Va,Ct,Whatever isn't NJ)

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Bleachigo are you insane? It's not too fast at all except at like 2 parts.

Inui lost to Jason and Boss
Atomsk lost to Jason and Ally
Dm lost to NL and someone

Top Bottom