• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
why would you ever wanna watch a toon link ditto, which doesnt even determine who's the best toon link.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I'm going to bet on the person M2K is not.

But wait.. That'd be agreeing with inui. Ah, well, I AM sdmbrandon, after all! :D

Deuce, your serve, idiot!

ADHD

Smash Hero
You know how I said to be more patient and stuff, I'm not sure what to do in this case. Should I go patient and campy against a super aggressive peach, say... dark pch, or should I go super aggressive back?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
You know how I said to be more patient and stuff, I'm not sure what to do in this case. Should I go patient and campy against a super aggressive peach, say... dark pch, or should I go super aggressive back?
Be patient. Peach sucks. Grab the turnips with dash attack and proceed to ****.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
^

Look at my new avatar. Bombs! Explosions! So delightful! That is why.

Happy camping = better camping

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
harder to combo dair with Now!. I'm trying to get Now! to Nair but I haven't seen the opportunity to do it yet.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
“Ryan K” (11:11:55 PM): yo i cant wait for mew2king vs ally with the INTENSE UTILTS AT 5:47
“Spam” (11:12:22 PM): LOOOOOOOOOL
“Ryan K” (11:12:44 PM): AMAZING GRENADE AT 6:24
“Spam” (11:12:58 PM): CLUTCH C4 DETONATING ITSELF AT 3:19!
“Ryan K” (11:13:04 PM): LMAOOOOOOO
“Ryan K” (11:13:36 PM): INTENSE MIND**** AT THE TRIP ON A MINE DURING 4:36-4:37
“Spam” (11:13:49 PM): LOOOL
“Spam” (11:14:25 PM): ALLY MINDGAMED HIM HARD INTO TRIPPING INTO HIS FULLY CHARGED FSMASH AT 1:11!
“Ryan K” (11:14:34 PM): LOL
“Ryan K” (11:15:03 PM): AMAZING SIDE B SWEETSPOT BY MEW2KING AT 3:42
“Spam” (11:15:27 PM): NICE USE OF JUMP AT 3:53
“Ryan K” (11:15:48 PM): HOW DID HE DO THAT JUMP SO QUICK?!?! DID HE HAVE TAP JUMP ON?!?!?1 MINDGAMES!!!
“Spam” (11:16:55 PM): CRAZY TECHNICAL UPAIR COMBO BY M2K AT 0:41
“Ryan K” (11:17:27 PM): THAT AMAZING NAIR COMBO DID LIKE 29%!!! WTF I WISH I COULD PLAY SNAKE LIKE THAT
“Spam” (11:17:35 PM): LOOOOOOOOOOOL
“Ryan K” (11:18:10 PM): ALLY HAS COMBOS UP THE WAZOO, LOOK AT THE FTILT COMBO AT 4:20 IT DID LIKE 21% JESUS CHRIST HE READ M2K'S DI LIKE CAT IN THE HAT
“Spam” (11:18:17 PM): LMAO!
“Ryan K” (11:19:12 PM): AMAZING GLIDE ATTACK BY MEW2KING!! HE KNOWS HOW TO TIME HIS ATTACKS SO WELL IT WAS AS IF HE HAD NO LAG
best aim convos spam and ryank '09

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
If I accept this new job(assuming I get it) I literally won't be able attend tournaments ever. It's only a part-time position, so i'm considering declining, but that wouldn't be a very mature decision, would it?

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I just wanted to wish EC good luck at Cat, since I can't afford it to be there to cheer you on in person. I hope you all do well, and that Inui and Atomsk win 2nd at teams (m2k and Azen will probably win first.)

So, yeah . . .

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I just wanted to wish EC good luck at Cat, since I can't afford it to be there to cheer you on in person. I hope you all do well, and that Inui and Atomsk win 2nd at teams (m2k and Azen will probably win first.)

So, yeah . . .
We're going to beat those guys, lol. Atomsk and I are a team you shouldn't count out like that.

Thanks for the good wishes.

Ether, don't take that job and just win money on those Saturdays instead.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
If I accept this new job(assuming I get it) I literally won't be able attend tournaments ever. It's only a part-time position, so i'm considering declining, but that wouldn't be a very mature decision, would it?
My advice is that unless it's your dream job, turn it down. There are plenty of jobs out there that don't require being occupied on weekends.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I dmbrandon l (1:40:14 AM): clearly you forget
I dmbrandon l (1:40:17 AM): I'm superknight
lEddHunterl (1:40:23 AM): i hate you
lEddHunterl (1:40:33 AM): but i did forget

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
these last few pages were actually exciting to read for me! it didnt feel like a history book! keep up the lols everyone. it shall please me...

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Nah I dropped that sucka a while ago. Mad boring.
You obviously can't handle the responsibility of protecting the bread. What a shame.....:p

Edit:
What are all the current "known/good" Falco's in Tri-State.

Keitaro
D1
Kid
NJzFinest (?)
Eazy (?)
Sneak (?)
Bleachigo (No cockyness meant here.)

I'm wanting to know so I can establish a line in where I fit. Then I will work my way to the top :)

(?) = I've never seen them play as Falco.

Top Bottom